Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

samboschools.com please comment

We have redesigned the member sections of our website and registered a new domain name: www.samboschools.com

I would love any constructive feedback you may have.

Thanks,

Steve

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That site is ghey (I'm not on there).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I would like to know the quality of instruction on that Conneticut school.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would anybody want to live in Michigan?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New game: Provide legitimate comments or criticism, or don't post in this thread. Steve asked for people's help, and I'd appreciate it if he was taken seriously. The latitude I give to established posters such as Omega (his posts made sense before I combined all of 3moose1's drivel into one convenient DALEET picture) does not necessarily apply to everyone.
    Last edited by Cassius; 5/03/2008 12:23am at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My thoughts: Looks good, if a little plain. Very clean, easy to use. I poked around a bit, and didn't find anything overtly broken. Maybe unify the color scheme, as each individual link tends to bring up different variations of the same template. I like the charcoal version best of the ones I saw.

Not sure as to how you'd spice it up, but it is kind of boring. Very professional, though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm no expert, but the site seems well organized. Sambo in Hurst, Tx. Who would have thought? I looked for upcoming events in Texas and checked out the forum.

It seemed to be considerably more well organized than most MA websites. I especially like the home menu with all the locations in various states,. I knew where to find the closest Sambo to me within 30 seconds of visiting your site. Good stuff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jnp is right. The website itself is organized quite well, and very easy to use. No complaints in that regard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think SAMBO needs a good central group for it to gain a better rep here in the US. Of course Steve doesn't do the ranking thing but if we can keep ego out of it I think SAMBO could make a surge in the country.

I personally believe SAMBO is a better fit for wrestlers than BJJ but that's a debate for another time. Again I'd like to know the Conneticut schools credibility.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isn't a definite list I'm guessing? I hope not, I don't want to leave Alabama to train Cambo :(. On topic, very simple, very effective; a great showing as always sambosteve. Thank you for sharing.
    (One minor gripe, you might want to consider a darker background (cambo blue maybe?) if you expand the page with any more info. That red would hurt my eyes if I read it for an extend period of time.)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last