Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

cheating referee rigs fights, what to do?

Check this out and tell me what can be done about it. Small amateur org with corrupt referee cheat fighters from other orgs. I heard about it on another internet forum and no one there seems to be as fucked off as I am about this type of org so I am posting here on the forum that outs the scams and frauds.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ad.php?t=78443

I have followed the links on that forum and the org looks normal but the referee is definitely a cheat.
    Hey dude I've fought for these guys and guess what, I got screwed. I was at school in Bridgeport and a friend of a friend heard I studied BJJ and that's how it happened, so I turned up and they made me a team mate with this other dude I'd never trained with. The first match my opponent was completely inexperienced and I won in like a minute by sub with no tagging just him and me. The guy who runs it who also refs (WTF?!?!?! like that's fair???) and was pissed because apparently the dude I beat was his student so they put me up to fight again only this time they change my tag partner to another of his students. This tag partner ignored my attempts to tag him and then somehow it was two on one and I was on the ground and they gave me a beating I had to submit. The ref was laughing like he'd evened the score.

So in summary I'd avoid them because:

1. They rig fights to benefit their home fighters
    2. there's no medics
    3. the standard of fighters is crap
    4. The guy who runs it is a cheat don't trust him

and spectators, yeah there were loads which is against their rules right??? TTMMA mixed Martial Arts rules

The organization is a sham, a fraud and should be black listed by every legit MMA coach IMO
    Worse was to come from the ref
    Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Oh boy! Never heard this one but I do recall Tony. Tony had two fights at the same event and did well 1 on 1 winning his first bout but lost the second, what more can I say??? Maybe he hadn't prepared for 2 on 1 it's kind of different at first. But I don't see what he's got to whine about just a poor loser I won't let him fight for our org again.

Don't believe what you read on the internet people lie. I have you booked as fighting in the next event. I have chosen a good team mate who can look after you. Your opps are from a local taekwon dojo they don't have a clue
    If you want to discuss a game plan just say
    http://ttmma.tripod.com/index.html

What can be done about orgs like TTMMA?

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 7:39pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...here's a hint. In their rules it says no cameras no evidence. Here's a suggestion...don't compete with them.

1.) They don't really have an official website.
    2.) Amateur MMA competition is not allowed on Long Island and I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in NYS.
    3.) They sounds shitty all together.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 7:41pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Something about TTMMA looks fishy. Are you sure it actually exists and isnt just made up?

No cameras, no evidence*
    Everyone fights, no extra spectators*
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 8:24pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AlphaFoxTrot has the correct answer. Don't fight in their events. I know fighters that have run into similar problems in Ohio. Our solution? Next time they call looking for fighters to fight at their next event we tell them to go **** themselves. Problem solved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:06pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tag team mma????

You sir are full of crap

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well I won't fight in their org but what can be done to stop them from screwing others? I thought that was what this site was about oh well. Askari might be right but why would they want anyone bringing cameras if they cheat?

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STFUNEWB
    well I won't fight in their org but what can be done to stop them from screwing others? I thought that was what this site was about oh well. Askari might be right but why would they want anyone bringing cameras if they cheat?
    That's why they don't want you to bring cameras...

Btw...who is sanctioning this load of horseshit?
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:18pm

Style: The Kempo, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's not a sactionable event

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempo Chris
    it's not a sactionable event
    Seriously? Fcuk that...the only reason I would enter an event like that would be if I was in a horrible mood and I just wanted to beat "the everloving ****" out of people.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Posted On:
    4/30/2008 9:25pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, I have heard of tag team MMA matches, and encountered legit MMA fighters who participate in them. Sad but true.

As long as a year ago, these fights were happening in Abu Dhabi, believe it or not.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast