Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:05pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Du: Thanks for posting about your school. The two head instructors shown on the school's website are listed as 4th and 2nd degree black belts. Is this in Tae Kwon Do and do they have ranks/belts in any of the other styles they have lsited? It seems strange that they both list TKD near the bottom of their styles.

Also, teaching "anything and everything" is not necessarily a good thing, even for an MMA class. You wouldn't want me to come and teach Fluid Dynamics at your class would you? :toothy10:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah that was his first amatuer MMA fight and its not so much that he didnt know the rules but after they explained the rules to him he said," How am I supposed to fight the guy if I cant hit him!" LOL, he said that because hes a striker and some of the rules were no striking to the face when on the floor, no kicks to the head while standing, and i think knee strikes where not allowed. All in all, i thought he dominated the grappling game the whole fight with exception to the triangle he got caught with in the first minute of the fight, lol!

You can check there credentials on the website in the "About Us" tab. It lists competitions and championships they where in and/or won.

As for people knowing Murat, I can honestly say that nobody will probably know him except Renzo Gracie or the guys in that school. Unless maybe you know some big people from Russia that would probably know him, lol! But take my word for it, hes pretty f-ing sick in everything!

Like I said the school only been open for less than a year. I believe about 7 months to be exact. I guess the best thing to do is stop by and see what we're all about. You can even sit down and talk with Murat if you want. You can try to talk to Ozzy and help him work on his English, lol, which has improved alot. Really I must emphasize how kind they are for such strong well rounded fighters. You wouldnt expect them to be like that!

By the way if anybody is interested Ozzy has a Kick Boxing match coming up next weekend in NY. I'll try to get more details abou it soon. Later!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL to fluid dynamics! Yes the black belts I believe are both in TKD. As for what is taught in the school, its: TKD, Thai Boxing, Sambo, BJJ, Judo, and Grappling!

And yes my friend it isnt impossible because its true! Im assuming Dayn is famous? Where is his school? Maybe we can get together sometime and train with each other!?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would it raise a Red Flag?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:29pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Thanks Du, I will post this on our WWG thread as well.

Do you know when he was a sambo world champ? What year? TKD as well? What does "etc" refer to in terms of his world championships?

It is good to see more sambo out there.
    To add onto Steve's question concerning the TKD: Which organization is Ozzy and Master K. affliated with. You mention they are both world champions in TKD but the website only mentions Ozzy being a world champion. I'm interested to know the affliation as there are so many different TKD orgs out there. Are you able to post their full names as well?

Thanks for posting and replies.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Du
    Why would it raise a Red Flag?

Because Dayn DeRose is a Distinguished Master of Sport in Sambo, has been part of nearly every governing body ever created for Sambo, knows practically everyone in Sambo, and probably dropped at least a significant percentage of them on their heads personally.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and by the way, how did you know about the whole Circassian thing rockinstylee, lol?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can ask them what organization they are affiliated with. All I know is that its in Russia, lol!
    I'll see what I can do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:45pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Du
    I can ask them what organization they are affiliated with. All I know is that its in Russia, lol!
    I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks for checking.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Murat Keshtov
    4th Degree Black Belt
    European Tae Kwon Do Full ContactChampion
    Russian Grappling Champion

Asamat Duglubov <--- dont know if that is the correct spelling, lol! what a name huh!?
    2nd Degree Black Belt
    2008 NAGA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Silver Medalist
    2007 World Tae Kwon Do Champion
    2006 European Tae Kwon Do Full Contact Silver Medalist

Just in case someone hasnt see the website yet. Also, it seems like they changed the website because there were more things listed about them before.

I might see them today. If not then i got practice tomorrow and I'll try to get more info for everybody. But like I said, if your not too far you can stop in at anytime and check the place out and talk with the guys. They would be more than happy to help you!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast