225136 Bullies, 4023 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 11:58am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Attention Cracky

Remember this?

http://www.fortunecity.de/olympia/wr...ulos/olga.html

Hi, my name is Olga and I'm the Greek Sensation! I'm a beautiful, young female wrestler with exotic features and amazing power. I was born, (Jan 20th, 1978) and raised in Toronto Canada. I lived there for 15 years. I also lived in Greece for 3 years and now make my home in Los Angeles, CA, where it was always a dream of mine to come. I speak read and write fluent Greek.

As a teenager I was always interested in sports and strength events. Though I never was on any school teams...couldn't wake up for the 7am. practices. I loved playing all sports during gym class. I was much feared due to my being quite aggressive while playing basketball, field hockey, soccer etc. I loved it! When I turned 17yrs. I picked up my first issue of Muscle & Fitness. I remember seeing a quite fit lady on the cover with a male bodybuilder. Her triceps were quite defined and that totally caught my attention. I flipped through the pages and the first bodybuilder I ever saw was Nikki Fuller. In my eyes she was the perfect female. I thought and still think that that's the way a female is meant to look. Of course I know many would disagree. Oh well. Anyhow, after that day I decided that I wanted to look that way too. I joined the school gym for a couple of months. Then one day walking home from school I noticed a gym just around the corner from my home. I immediately checked it out and joined the next day. I was with that gym for 1 year... and made some pretty good gains. Everyone there supported me and didn't try to change me. After that I moved to CA and the rest is history. A close friend of mine introduced me into the wrestlting. I thought it would interesting, so I gave it a try. I didn't know anything in the beginning... sure I wrestled my brother when I was younger and won... but that was totally different. I did a couple of videos my first year down in CA. The very first one was against Leia's daughter. I won the first fall but she won the other two. My second video was against the famous Kasie Cavanaugh. Of course I was way over my head then... I was only 165lbs and knew **** for wrestling... I wonder whom one that match? And last year in Feb, I wrestled Kristie Etzole for Ken Star and won 3-0.

Anyhow, now I'm 100% much better wrestler then ever. I've been taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu now for 7 months. I've competed three times and plan on going to Brazil in the summer for the World Championships. I've also been training in NHB fighting. This is a form of kicking, striking and grappling.

Titles:
    1st Place at the Gameness Openness Jiu Jitsu on June 13, 1999
    1st Place & Overall winner in the California State Championships in Jiu
    Jitsu on March 26, 2000
    Won the Cobra Challenge Female Bout in NHB on June 3rd, 2000
    Won "The Underground II" in Killeen, TX on June 19th

Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 185lbs
    Chest: 43"
    Biceps: 15"
    Legs: 26"
    Calves: 16"

Some of my best lifts include:
    Bench Press: 205lbs
    Barbell Curl: 115lbs
    Leg Press: 750lbs
    Shoulder Dumbell Press 60lbs (each arm)
    Shoulder Press (machine) 200+lbs
    Seated Row: 180lbs
    Lat Pulldowns: 180lbs
    Bicep Dumbell Curls: 45lbs each

I train 5 times a week in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 3-4 hours daily. I also run in the mornings. I weight train 4 times, but it's quite difficult lifting weights all the time. My body takes quite a beating when wrestling.

The weekends for me are my time spent away from the gym. When I'm not training I like to relax with a good movie or book. I'm a big science fiction fan. I enjoy going to the beach and sun tanning. I love to travel and this wrestling has helped that dream come true. I've been all over Europe and the States, some parts of Canada and Central America. On the way I have met some wonderful people. My dream would be to travel to the Middle East and Asia one day. Middle Eastern culture fascinates me! I even get a lot of people thinking I'm from that part of the world. I love listening to alternative, pop or rock music. I'm a big U2 fan. I also enjoy the New Age stuff. Hey I'm still young! I would love to one day be able to horse back ride and be able to speak fluent French, Spanish and Dutch... one day.

What I'd like to accomplish is to be one of the first NHB fighters out there and one of the best in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I truly enjoy wrestling and love the competition and you'll definitely see that come out when we wrestle.

I try and travel once a month to a different city for wrestling. I've just started traveling with mats. It makes a big difference...When I'm not traveling I do my wrestling out of my place. There I have 2-5x10 clean, new mats. I'm located right off the 101hwy, so it's real easy getting to my place.

You can either e-mail me at cats1055@hotmail.com or call me direct at (323)876-6706
    to make an appointment or if you're shy page me at (323)288-6677 for more info.

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't get it. Was that Cracky before the steroids or something?

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I don't get it. Was that Cracky before the steroids or something?
    After.

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Long story, goes back to the founding of this site. I go into more detail on an interview I just did for http://punchkickchoke.blogspot.com/ which should be available soon.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:35pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...wtf?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I predict great things from this thread.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes...what about it?

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just taking a walk down memory lane. Don't suppose you have the original "review" done by that creephy fucker of the motel wrestling anywhere, do you?

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wasn't this the woman whom JKD Chick killed with her bare hands? :)

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 3:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just taking a walk down memory lane. Don't suppose you have the original "review" done by that creephy fucker of the motel wrestling anywhere, do you?
    LOL, no. What did Olga ever end up doing, anyway? Google reveals nothing.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast