Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:48pm

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yourfavorite,

Since you only have four posts...
    Ashida Kim is a favorite target of this site. Your thread was bound to get sarcasm, that's how people are here. Don't get offended, and don't get defensive. That will just make it worse. Shrug it off and move on. [/nice guy]

Lightweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 3:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kicking Bulimia Victims

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I love this image. Its my favorite.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 5:46pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfavorite
    ACTUALLY, there was a thread still being posted in november of 2007, but thanks for playing.
    Incidentally, i am new to this forum, and thought i would share my opinion/knowledge, just as you do. i actually HAVE seen some really pathetic followers of ashida kim on this site, defending his skills. i don't see why you have to make sarcastic comments about me posting something. is someone picking on you? do you need a hug?
    to answer the other questions, the movie was called "Dragon Lady Of The Ninja" and no, i didn't post on any other sites.
    That is an acceptable riposte. You will probably do well here.

It's also possible that you have something new to add to the Ashida discussion since you have personal experience with him, so please, continue.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ashida Kim is a worthless scam artist and full of **** . Not to mention a waste of time ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 4:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Jen, please tell me you're the one to answer my question. Does "Ashida" actually believe his own nonsense in a deluded fashion or is he just trying to make money off of people's willingness to believe?
    Ive been wondering this for years. Ever since I bought one of his books as a 14 year old. The shame.

Edit: This film. I want to see it. Guarantee it must be fantastically awful

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 10:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    I heard that once Ashida Kim travelled to South Africa and was humilated during a sword demo with someone because his partner disarmed him making him look stupid. Is this true?
    i wouldn't be surprised. there are a lot of martial artists that he used to work with, such as ben mangles, that were far better than him. he's really really not that good. really. i think he does believe in himself to some extent, but during the time i spent with him, he's much different than he comes across. i've spent time with him outside of the dojo, while we were visiting him in florida, and he's just a weird, cooky guy. he doesn't come across as wise, or skilled. i do know, however, that he has always had some sort of challenge, or mail-order thing going, trying to spread his legend, while making money off any sucker who concentrates on the "ninja" part of ninjitsu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 11:00am

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should get someone undercover with a camera and wire to go to one of his Ninjitsu Classes.

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 11:24am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What was the last time he held a real job. And what was his profession? How long was he married for, and why did he get divorced?

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 11:46am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has the potential to be an informative thread on Ashida, assuming it isn't some retarded Troll job....

When was the last time someone, with personal experience of this loon, come across the radar?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/25/2008 2:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant!
    This has the potential to be an informative thread on Ashida, assuming it isn't some retarded Troll job....

When was the last time someone, with personal experience of this loon, come across the radar?
    i am 27 years old. starting in 1987, my father, brother, sister, and myself trained ninjitsu with another family we lived with. that's who introduced us to him. like i said before, i am new to this forum, and i have had lots of personal experience with him. hell, i could even tell you the name of his (male) roommate at his house in Lake Alfred, FL
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast