Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 10:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ashida Kim - 2003 called and asked if you would please return its discussion.

I read alot about Ashida Kim/Christopher Hunter/Radford Davis III on this site. Some of you are in favor of his "style" of "teaching" and "achievement" but for the most part, he's not supported well.
    I have personally worked with him, for years. I started working closely with him when I was 6 years old. I was in Black Dragon Dojo #59 in Maine. I practiced Ninjitsu for ten years before re-evaluating my priorities and moving on. My father has made a movie with him, which he (Radford Davis) tried to sell illegally. I have been to his house in Lake Alfred, Florida. I have read his books, and I have studied under him, including (but not limited to) his seminars.
    Having already established my credentials, let me say that, whether you support him or not, ASHIDA KIM/CHRISTOPHER HUNTER/RADFORD DAVIS III IS A LOSER. His books are so vague, that anyone who has read books on martial arts before, could have written these books. He lives in a dumpy little tiny bachelor pad in Lake Alfred (which belongs to his parents). He's only about five feet tall, and is IN NO WAY asian. He is a skinny little man, who falsely "trains" people, and falsely certifies them for things they did not earn. you never hear about people stepping up to his "challenge" because it isn't even real. he finds ways to weasel out of any acceptance of such challenge, and backs out of attack with his words.
    so if you still think he's a "true inspiration" or some retarded stretch of the imagination such as this, listen to my words. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. i know the guy personally, and he's no hero.
    i hope this helps.
    -Jen

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 10:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi. 2003 called and asked if you would please return its' discussion.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 11:17pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfavorite
    I read alot about Ashida Kim/Christopher Hunter/Radford Davis III on this site. Some of you are in favor of his "style" of "teaching" and "achievement" but for the most part, he's not supported well.
    I have personally worked with him, for years. I started working closely with him when I was 6 years old. I was in Black Dragon Dojo #59 in Maine. I practiced Ninjitsu for ten years before re-evaluating my priorities and moving on. My father has made a movie with him, which he (Radford Davis) tried to sell illegally. I have been to his house in Lake Alfred, Florida. I have read his books, and I have studied under him, including (but not limited to) his seminars.
    Having already established my credentials, let me say that, whether you support him or not, ASHIDA KIM/CHRISTOPHER HUNTER/RADFORD DAVIS III IS A LOSER. His books are so vague, that anyone who has read books on martial arts before, could have written these books. He lives in a dumpy little tiny bachelor pad in Lake Alfred (which belongs to his parents). He's only about five feet tall, and is IN NO WAY asian. He is a skinny little man, who falsely "trains" people, and falsely certifies them for things they did not earn. you never hear about people stepping up to his "challenge" because it isn't even real. he finds ways to weasel out of any acceptance of such challenge, and backs out of attack with his words.
    so if you still think he's a "true inspiration" or some retarded stretch of the imagination such as this, listen to my words. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. i know the guy personally, and he's no hero.
    i hope this helps.
    -Jen
    Interesting post, Jen - which movie are you refering too? And are you/were you one of the posters on his forums?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 12:32am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    LOL. Sorry Jen... your beating a dead horse. Everyone here knows what's up with this dude already, but it's always nice to have more input.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 12:40am

Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfavorite
    Some of you are in favor of his "style" of "teaching" and "achievement"...
    i hope this helps.
    -Jen
    Who supports him here?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 12:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    ACTUALLY, there was a thread still being posted in november of 2007, but thanks for playing.
    Incidentally, i am new to this forum, and thought i would share my opinion/knowledge, just as you do. i actually HAVE seen some really pathetic followers of ashida kim on this site, defending his skills. i don't see why you have to make sarcastic comments about me posting something. is someone picking on you? do you need a hug?
    to answer the other questions, the movie was called "Dragon Lady Of The Ninja" and no, i didn't post on any other sites.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 1:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread moved from MABS. Original title:
    "Ashida Kim/Christopher Hunter/Radford Davis III"
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 1:33pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the forum yourfavorite, have you read the below articles?
    Anything to add?

Ashida Kim: Busted Fake Ninja Master
    http://www.bullshido.com/articles/ashida-kim-2.html
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard that once Ashida Kim travelled to South Africa and was humilated during a sword demo with someone because his partner disarmed him making him look stupid. Is this true?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jen, please tell me you're the one to answer my question. Does "Ashida" actually believe his own nonsense in a deluded fashion or is he just trying to make money off of people's willingness to believe?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast