223758 Bullies, 3655 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2003 1:51am

Style: Some muy thai, not a whole hell of a lot though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Medicinal Wine, Dit Da jow.

So..I have been doing some surfing for info on this. There is a ton of this stuff online, each claiming their is better and the others are crap. IS there a specific place any of you go for things like this? I would like to get some for my shin splints. It worked well last time I used the dit da jow..any reccommendations would be great.

Dan

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    11/20/2003 1:53am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i only use homebrews, but that can be tough to come by. maybe someone here has used some commercial brand that is decent.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2003 1:55am

Style: Some muy thai, not a whole hell of a lot though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...there are a lot of recipes out there..I am sure I could find an herbalist around here..but it would be a pain..sounds like it's a pain. You have to mix the ingredients..then let it sit for as long as you can..just time consuming.

DAn

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 3:44pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt the validity of recipes available commercially. Well maybe not Validity, but Potency. I have some serious wine "General Li's Wine of Life" **** kicks ass. And I 've used palm medicine to heal bumps and bruises with pretty outstanding results...but the teacher I get it from scoffs at the quality of commercial "linaments" saying that authentic and powerful medicines are treasures not come by lightly. BUT you never know...I still think Tiger Balm cures everything.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 4:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by JBliss
    . I have some serious wine "General Li's Wine of Life" **** kicks ass.
    Is that the stuff you drink everyday and you don't get sick? Like an immune system boost?

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 4:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah (although that sounds really sweet) it's herbs fermented in cognac for a year.
    One shot turns the heat on you, three makes you feel like you can walk through walls
    any more than that will give you a god awful headache the nextday...trust me.
    It's used to intensify training or for occasional sipping (itty bitty sips) for good health.
    Also right before a fight you take a shot and the alchohol calms the nerves and the herbs sharpen up the mind ( though I'm not into drinking alcohol before competing). It deffinitly puts a smile on your face!
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

-Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 4:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wait didn't I just say no to question then say yes later in the post? Sorry I 've been drinking too much wine. I guess it could be a boost for the immune system I'll have to ask.

-Whiteshark

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 4:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The alcohol helps with absorbtion of the herbs. Is good for you.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 4:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a little toooo good...

-Whiteshark

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    11/27/2003 8:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the best wayt to get it is to find a good CMA teacher and get injured in class!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast