Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My theory is that Al Martin is the Name Paul Hart Matt Sommers and James Neeter uses for themselves all three of them pretend to be Al Martin Matt and Paul are no longer with us and James Neeter is the only one left to play the part of Ol' Al.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how after months of silence it was James Neeter A.K.A. Shoshinkan who re-started the post here. In every post he says something bad about Ol' Al then contradicts himself and says sonthing good.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:45pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be interested in where I say anything good about you Al ?

I found the site and noticed the thread on you, I always keep 1 eye open to your online activity following on from all the hassle you gave me before, and hey I did actually meet you, just once so felt it important to post that, nothing more.

grown ups can do that.

the mods are on to you now so hopefully your multiple identities will be banned and you will be gone from here, and your name will remain in this section, where it belongs - BS, Fraud etc etc.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The video on youtube was not of Paul Hart it was a FAKE. I have been given a picture of Paul Hart with Kyoshi Charles Garrett Matsumura Seito, and Brian Cox of Kunnibaha Shito Ryu. If you compare the picture with the video it is clear it is not Paul Hart in the video. The Kata being demonstrated does not resemble the Kata Terry Grant taught me that Al teaches in any way.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 3:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post

I found the site and noticed the thread on you, I always keep 1 eye open to your online activity following on from all the hassle you gave me before, and hey I did actually meet you, just once so felt it important to post that, nothing more.

grown ups can do that.

the mods are on to you now so hopefully your multiple identities will be banned and you will be gone from here, and your name will remain in this section, where it belongs - BS, Fraud etc etc.
    James,

There is only me James Nord on here (Poit2) Angie Journey was here but I have not seen any post from her for a while, who are the other Voices you are hearing or posters you are seeing and what other identities are you referring to. Where are they James!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told you the truth you did not meet Al Martin that day at golds gym in Vero Beach, FL. I met you not Al, I was driving a Silver Car and had Tiffany Starr with me pretending to be my wife. I also recorded the whole visit with my palmcorder in my gear bag. As for the conversations after you got home they must have been with someone else Paul maybe but not me! I do remeber hearing someone say that you had accused Paul Hart of being a Criminal of some sort or maybe it was a post I read on FTG from you. The facts remain I am not Al Martin you met me; I have not met Al Martin myself at all unless you are Al Martin and I never met Paul Hart I do have the aforementioned picture of him however. I would like to know why you accused Paul Hart of being a criminal and where you got that Information because from what I heard it was just heresay from some Seidokan guy named Dan something or other. I also have heard Al is careful who he associates with because of his Job and no one get close without passing a criminal background check first after all Al Martin is a Billionaire.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post

grown ups can do that.

No you did not meet Al Martin! What is the "Trouble" you keep referring to because I (James Nord) did not talk to you once you got home. So what is this "trouble" your referring to and who was it with? The only thing I heard about was you accusing Paul Hart of being a criminal because of some heresay some Seidokan guy supposedly posted to you or told you?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yea!

Contrary to what you say here, you sure did love Al Martin when you met me and thought I was him. You said the Karate I did with you was the best you had ever seen in your life. You told me I was awesome and so was Paul Hart you said you could not wait to start training with us. Then you asked if I James Nord Playing the part of Al Martin would back you in starting your own style. You Gave Al a Tin Mug thanking him for his friendship. I gave you a book that was sent to me to give you from Paul and Al. That and the few pictures was the meeting!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:44pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent the following to james@neetersolutions.co.uk , which is the email address listed at http://shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com/ , which appears to be James Needer's blog:

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Hi James,

I'm writing you in reference to this thread on Bullshido.net: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69006 .

On that thread a user is posting as shoshinkanuk claiming to be you. My purpose in writing is to determine if this user is indeed you.

Is this poster indeed you?

Do you deny being an instructor for Al Martin, as described on this page: http://karateinc.tripod.com/id20.html ?

Thanks in advance for your time,
    Jeffrey Straszheim
    I received this response:

Hi Jeff,

Shoshinkanuk is indeed me, always has been and is the name I have used online for along time on different boards, it is also the name of my dojo and website.

I am absolutely not an instructor for Al Martin, never have been, I met him once, we worked out the guy is a creep of the highest order and when I politely told him we need not speak again he went rather strange, I should have seen it coming but there you go, be aware he uses multiple names and will make stuff up and post things about himself, good and bad the guy really is a nut.

You will see via IP locations that he is using multiple user names to cause confusion etc etc.

Hope that helps.

Jim Neeter
    Using the wayback machine, I verified that that blog has been in existence since at least July 2007.

I think we can be certain of the following:

• A man calling himself Jim Needer exists.
    • He has a blog at that address, and has for over 2 years.
    • It is him posting on this thread as Shoshinkanuk.
    • He claims not to be a teacher under Al Martin, despite claims on Martin's website.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeffery,

Out of curriosity how long has Al Martin's website existed? I do not know how to tell! Can you find this out?
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast