Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks to me like Al Martin has alot of Fans!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the other James Nord (Fakiado) try here!

www.jamesnord.com

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Shoshinkanuk, James (Jim) Neeter

Your listed as one of Al Martin's Students at http://karateinc.tripod.com So W.T.F.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post

Your listed as one of Al Martin's Students at http://karateinc.tripod.com So W.T.F.
    I noticed that.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:57pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post

I see no mention of James Neeter on that site. What are you talking about?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Seriously, this thread has gone down the rabbit hole of WTF.
    calm down we will get to the bottom of this. Iplan to sponser an Al Martin look alike contest and when everyone arrives we can ask them a question only Al would know the answer to see?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also found this on Craigslist I don't know if its relevant?

Reply to: brian247sports@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-07-13, 3:55PM EDT

Learn the newest most devastating Martial Art in the Universe! It's called Fakaido it was invented by Master James Nord and it combines all the Martial Arts PLUS Street fighting moves from some of the worlds best street fighters of our time. It's a modern "NOW" type fighting system that is not out-dated like Old karate, Commercial Mc-Dojo Martial Arts, or a fad style like Jujitsu that does not work on the streets. Become the king of the fighting arts learn to devastate any opponent no matter how big or how old the are! Learn Fakaido! If you have failed at every other martial art you will succeed at Fakaido. If you hate working out hate going to the dojo, then you are perfect for learning Fakaido, if like water but hate to shower or swim then you are perfect for Fakaido. If you have tried to diet to get skinny or just love being fat you are perfect for Fakaido. If you are one legged or are in a wheel chair you are perfect for Fakaido. If you are divorced, Single and afraid of committment you will love Fakaido! If you are rich, poor Green or Pink you will love Fakaido. Sign up TODAY! My Dojo is in Deep Creek off kings Hwy No appointment needed show up ready to learn. ""FAKAIDO"" I challenge any real fighters who want to suffer defeat from my superior system (Fakaido) to show up at my Dojo in Deep Creek, we will film your defeat for you and publish it to you-tube! as I teach you Fakaido! Once you see me you will know why I am the Master of Fakaido and why you should learn Fakaido too!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am now Master of Fakaido or Fokaido or something Do! LOL

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some-one named Brian seems to be giving me or someone else using or having my same name the credit as being the progenator of this new system. How:occasion1 Cool!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 1:33pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good People,

I can't see where im listed as an Al Martin student, and if I was it's just Al screwing with me, again - 90% of his sites are false in terms of information presented, using multiple user names and talking crazy is his usual way online, so open up to that idea.

I met him once, as stated, I am me, as stated on this username - thats it im afraid, nothing more, nothing less.

Mods, perhaps an IP search will help sort out who is who - im sure you will find multiple usernames at the same IP, that will be Al then.

Im done here, I have said my piece, anyone can contact me anytime at my web blog www.shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com etc etc.
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast