Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 10:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you wish to continue open conversations with me lets do it via our personal emails mine is norder4@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2009 10:44am

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Al (sorry I mean James Nord, LOL),

I won't be in contact based on direct past experience, keep on the med's and make sure you up the time, at the shrinks - and grow up a whole load whilst your at it.

Despite all that, I wish you well in life, keep training those Okinawan secrets!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2009 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Okay! Paul Hart (James Shoshikan Needer)

I think it is you that has the mental problems. You seem to be infatuated with Al Martin or as I said you may be Al Martin or even Paul Hart, seems to me in all the posts on the internet in many of the forums your name is synonomus with theirs. So I hope this serves you guys purpose as advertisement. I also hope it helps you to make more money and I hope that some of it makes it way to me. Why do you guys think your Karate is so much better then everone elses. I have read you blog your just like Al Martin same information same system, Same Makiwara! If you are not Al you must be one of his top Black Belts or you are a good con-artist! By the way why don't you show us here some of your "Secret" Karate as a Sample so we know your on the up and up! What I saw you do back in Vero Beach was worse than sport Karate.

James Nord

Posted On:
    8/02/2009 10:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you the James Nord that`s running around Fort Myers? Fokaido or something?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 11:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by trainerhapki View Post
    Are you the James Nord that`s running around Fort Myers? Fokaido or something?
    No, I am in Tampa and Clearwater. I do Shorin Ryu and I am part of Florida league of Martial Arts. What is Fokaido? I have not heard that one.

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a a Ft Myers Craiglist-list ad.
    Learn the newest most devastating Martial Art in the Universe! It's called Fakaido it was invented by Master James Nord and it combines all the Martial Arts PLUS Street fighting moves from some of the worlds best street fighters of our time. It's a modern "NOW" type fighting system that is not out-dated like Old karate, Commercial Mc-Dojo Martial Arts, or a fad style like Jujitsu that does not work on the streets. Become the king of the fighting arts learn to devastate any opponent no matter how big or how old the are! Learn Fakaido! If you have failed at every other martial art you will succeed at Fakaido. If you hate working out hate going to the dojo, then you are perfect for learning Fakaido, if like water but hate to shower or swim then you are perfect for Fakaido. If you have tried to diet to get skinny or just love being fat you are perfect for Fakaido. If you are one legged or are in a wheel chair you are perfect for Fakaido. If you are divorced, Single and afraid of committment you will love Fakaido! If you are rich, poor Green or Pink you will love Fakaido. Sign up TODAY! My Dojo is in Deep Creek off kings Hwy No appointment needed show up ready to learn. ""FAKAIDO"" I challenge any real fighters who want to suffer defeat from my superior system (Fakaido) to show up at my Dojo in Deep Creek, we will film your defeat for you and publish it to you-tube! as I teach you Fakaido! Once you see me you will know why I am the Master of Fakaido and why you should learn Fakaido too!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1286424157

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:20pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is a mess and in serious need of moderation.

Is there anyone posting here who has a verified identity?

Is anyone making a specific claim of BS? Is there any verifiable evidence that fraud has occurred?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I found these to! None of these are mine and have nothing to do with Al Martin.

DEEP CREEK -- Clad in a red gi, Sensei Ed Brizzolara removed his shoes and stepped onto the mat at his dojo, Kengo C.M.A., and addressed the line of smiling, squatting youths: "Are you ready for Saturday?"
    In response, the class belted out a resounding, "Osu" (pronounced "oss" -- karate speak for "Yes").
    The class of eight students has been preparing for the dojo's grand opening Saturday, where they will put on their first demonstration of what they have learned.
    For Brizzolara, Kengo C.M.A. is different from many other dojos.
    "I substitute Christian principles for the Eastern philosophies of martial arts," he said. "That is why we are called Kengo C.M.A. Kengo means strong, firm and wise, and C.M.A. stands for Christian Martial Arts.
    "It teaches them self-discipline, respect for others, and respect for themselves," Brizzolara added. "I still teach them traditional karate and jujitsu, but substitute (out) Eastern beliefs for Bible-based principles."
    Karate, which he said means open hand, and jujitsu, manipulation of the joints, are Japanese martial arts.
    "I teach the techniques -- I do not water them down at all," Brizzolara said. "I teach the moves the way they are supposed to be done, and they must know them the way they are supposed to be done or they do not go on to their next rank."
    Brizzolara said his program forgoes the meditation and the Eastern principle of chi, the belief in positive and negative forces.
    "But I don't push my philosophies on anyone," he said. However, he does have some strong convictions to which he adheres.
    "I will not teach a bully," he said. "If they are disrespectful to their parents or striking their sisters, brothers or anyone else, I won't teach them."
    Since the informal opening several weeks ago, Brizzolara, who has been involved in martial arts since he was a teen, said his dojo at 2000 Rio DeJaneiro Ave., Suite 3 has attracted a lot of attention. He said he will increase the number of classes available, plus add several new classes, such as kickboxing, Pilates, and women's self-defense.
    "We keep it very affordable," he said, adding that classes cost $50 per month for two classes a week, with the exception of the women's self-defense class, which costs $90 for the program.
    The April 24 grand opening, also sponsored by Genesis Hair Salon and K's Restaurant, will include a classic car show, a DJ, food and demonstrations by students in his various classes. The events start at noon and continue until 7 p.m.

If you go
    What:Kengo C.M.A. dojo grand opening celebration
    When:noon to 7 p.m. Saturday, April 24
    Where:2000 Rio DeJaneiro Ave., Suite 3, Deep Creek
    Includes:classic car show, DJ, food and karate/jujitsu demonstrations
    More info:941-391-6688

For more information about Kengo C.M.A., call 941-391-6688.

By SHARIE DERRICKSON Sun Correspondent

Mixed Martial Arts Classes (The Training Ground - Fort Myers)

Reply to: brian247sports@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-07-13, 3:55PM EDT

24/7 Sports Inc has teamed up with Southern Style Combative Arts and the Training Ground to offer Mixed Martial Arts Classes.

Our Multi style system program blends U.S.A. Karate, Judo, Traditional Ju-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Kobudo & Kali are just a few of the arts that have influenced our dynamic and always improving curriculum. Our instructor is currently a 4th degree black belt in USA Goju Karate and a 5th degree black belt in Combat Ju-Jitsu.

Here is some important class information:
    Registration Dates: Thursday, July 9th - Friday, July 31st.

Classes Begin: Monday, August 3rd at the Training Ground (13211 McGregor Blvd)
    Classes are each MONDAY & WEDNESDAY NIGHT
    These classes are broken up into youth and adult classes.

Registration Fee: $75.00 per month or $125 for 18 classes.. (punch card that can be used by multiple participants) (ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE 24/7 SPORTS OFFICE ONLY)

For more information on this new program being offered please call the 24/7 Sports Office at 239-277-0700 or e-mail: brian247sports@yahoo.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Date: 2009-07-30, 1:20PM EDT
    Reply to: brian247sports@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

24/7 Sports Inc has teamed up with Southern Style Combative Arts and the Training Ground to offer Mixed Martial Arts Classes.

Our Multi style system program blends U.S.A. Karate, Judo, Traditional Ju-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Kobudo & Kali are just a few of the arts that have influenced our dynamic and always improving curriculum. Our instructor is currently a 4th degree black belt in USA Goju Karate and a 5th degree black belt in Combat Ju-Jitsu.

Here is some important class information:
    Registration Dates: Thursday, July 9th - Friday, July 31st.

Classes Begin: Monday, August 3rd at the Training Ground (13211 McGregor Blvd)
    Classes are each MONDAY & WEDNESDAY NIGHT
    These classes are broken up into youth and adult classes.

Registration Fee: $75.00 per month or $125 for 18 classes.. (punch card that can be used by multiple participants) (ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE 24/7 SPORTS OFFICE ONLY)

For more information on this new program being offered please call the 24/7 Sports Office at 239-277-0700 or e-mail: brian247sports@yahoo.com

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    This thread is a mess and in serious need of moderation.

Is there anyone posting here who has a verified identity?

Is anyone making a specific claim of BS? Is there any verifiable evidence that fraud has occurred?
    I am al martin....

no I am al martin

hey I thought i was al martin

Would the real al martin please stand up?

everyone in the room stands up

Ok ok everyone do Pinon 1 we will see who the real al martin is humph!!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 12:35pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, this thread has gone down the rabbit hole of WTF.
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast