Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 3:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shorinji

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since I got dragged into this by bladecal, by him useing my name. I thought I would add my 2 cents. I am the "Scott" guy he mentioned earlier today, and yes I can say I have had the "Al Martin Experience". Not even sure where to begin...I've been practising Shorinji (a relative of Shorin) for 30 years so I have direct knowledge of the kata his system is supposed to contain in order to be called Shorin....it only has one that I saw. He ran me around like a fool promising money for a mixed martial art gym, to no avail, just kept lieing to me and "bladecal". He has county records in a couple of counties around here for fraud. If you live between fort meyers and tampa and want to train in Shorin drop me a line and I will point you to a qualified non-scam school. Basically stay away from him, he's a manipulator and a fraud.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 10:25am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    Comes up fine for us. The were found Guilty. Two of them have drug convictions as well, with Dui and Dwi, fines were paid as well for Scott Christie and Brian Cox.
    Yes, which I checked nothing came back with what you claimed.

I also checked out the back-grounds of you and your admitted cronies’ Brian Jamison Cox and Scott Christie (Shorinjite) criminal records were found pertaining to all three including petty larceny, grand theft, illegal entry, worthless checks, child endangerment, solicitation of prostitution need I go on.
    For some reason you aren't reading my post:
    I have tried multiple spellings and have yet to find anything for the three you just claimed to the level of what you wrote.
    Like I said, to the level, please see your above post, that you claimed. I didn't say I found nothing. You added prostitution, child endangerment etc etc etc.
    Thanks though, it shows that I used the correct spellings. Oh and please provide the records something stinks to high heaven considering what comes up and what is in your post.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/11/2010 10:33am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 11:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled:
    I deleted my Facebook page becuase I wanted to win an internet argument. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Now as per this post by Sam:

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    His alleged son, couldn't prove a case number when challenged to do so. I'll ban anyone who comes on here who lies about alleged criminal acts, or falsely threatens to file lawsuits. Heck, I'll ban sock puppet accounts whom I catch lying.
    Provide the case numbers or scans for the allegations you made or get banned.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shorinji

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, madroller, Al came to me the first time to set up a simple school that he wanted me to name karate inc. The second time was around 6 months after that and it was a larger idea and ment not so much for any particular style, but to be a MMA gym with a large range of styles. I am not mad at him for not funding he said his kid was real sick and dieing (the youngest one, the one that used to ride around with him all the time)and he didn't have the cash, I am mad because I was lied to (before you even ask...no I have no documented proof) As to the rest of your questions about Al and I's interactions, I can not PROVE anything there is no recordings video/audio/written. I will not engage in a simple arguement about who said what and who's word is worth more (he said she said) it will not do any thing for any one, except maybe pissing people off, wasn't here for that. I was just warning folks.

Posted On:
    9/16/2011 9:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: SHORIN RYU KARATE/KOBUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmapman View Post
    Has anyone heard of a martial artist from south Florida named Al Martin? I have been cruising the web and looking for some Shorin Ryu in Florida and this guy reeks of BS.

This dude has like 50 websites that all link to each other with no real info on them. He is claiming to be Matsumura Shorin Ryu, but yet doesn't practice anything that Master Kise teaches. And the funniest thing to me is his website(s) are all copyrighted before the internet really came online much.

I think his list of black belts is total BS, as well as what he is trying to sell.

http://associatedkarate.tripod.com/id3.html

I have never seen anyone associated with so many dragon of the month clubs in all my life. Come on now, Gold Dragon Black Belt Club, Silver Dragon Black Belt Club... this screams BS to me.

Has anyone ever see this guy in action or any of his students?
    Greetings and my respects...Osu!!!..Excuse me if my english writing is not that good, but I will try to do my best..I met this person in 2007 when I was living in Tampa..To make the story short, first he claimed to came from Sakugawa Shorin Ryu anf not from Matsumura Seito..At that time I was Godan and I call him once since I was new in Florida and someone gave me his number..We start to talk about martial arts and other related stuff..I went to his home where he have his Dojo but I dont remember the name of the town but it was near Naples area..OK, now the funniest and disrespectful part of my story...I get there, I was with my fiancee..there was him, a second degree black belt, one green belt and the other were nyumonshas..Like I stated I was Godan at that time and he was Nanadan..only one yudansha there..So the proper Reishiki states what?..that all the rank below me just for courtesy supposed to make a bow, correct..well none of them did..Second, I was a guest there and he treat me like crap..I agree that to teachers can share knowledge when they met, but he didnt did that, he just started asking me to perform katas, kobudo and bunkai..he put me to do a lot of extreme exercises under a mid day sun with his black belt 20 something guy, 6 foot or taller, great conditioning and of course I was 37, left knee cirjury and I'll and I was ashamed and embarrassed..I did my best but really I wasnt supposed to do any of those things...I WAS A GUEST!!!!!..that was very un-polite of him..I dont know if Im putting my words right but just remember it makes me mad...Couple days later he started crap obut me and my karate, that for a Godan I was out of shape, that my karate was similar than his bla bla..he never did anything there just couple of techniques with students ans thats it..All he did was shouting and commanding me and his students..Yes, Iknow..maybe your asking why I tell him to go to hell, beat the crap out of him or one of his students or get out of there..simple, Im a humble person and a humble budoka..My teacher's showed me respect and courtesy no matter how rude a person is towards you..I have couple of yahoo messenger conversation and email saved from him lecturing me about martial arts, his lineage, what he did for me and martial arts philosophy etc etc saying that his ways and etiquette were older that mines and that I can learn a lot from him...I invite him to came down to Puerto Rico to my Dojo or my teachers and he never did..too bad..Thanks for giving me the chance to express myself here about this clown.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2012 5:04am

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi,

Can one of the mod's contact me please regarding cleaning this thread up. Some very false and potentially damaging things are said about me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 11:30am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post
    Hi,

Can one of the mod's contact me please regarding cleaning this thread up. Some very false and potentially damaging things are said about me.
    What do you need?
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334