--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Harder Rod email?

Posted On:
    8/25/2009 3:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Al Martin is many things to many people: Sock puppet of many Okinawan stripes, deadly Okinawan fighter... when I met Al I threw all my belts in the trashcan... and that was from just looking at his pic with the Bo! Al is a guy who might have gotten a whittle psychological boo boo from Shoshinkan. So naturally Al unleashed the deadly force of his Okinawan sock puppet brigade. Now we are all in trouble. These sock puppets do not take prisoners look out people.

Psychologically speaking Al can be like that booger that you cannot quite reach in the nose, he can be that deadly Okinawan Shure te guy, or he can probably be that guy next door with the family who barbq's on the weekend. So who knows the real Al Martin? :qfrog:
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shito Ryu, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarve View Post
    Harder Rod email?
    Okay! I understand.

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 12:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent the following email to Al Martin yesterday August 28, 2009.

Hi Sensei Martin,

My name is Brent Sebelius. I am interested in meeting you and possibly training with your group. I have taken Kenpo, Okinawan Karate and Shito Ryu. You were recomended by two of my previous teachers and one of your students Jeremy Kokernak.

Brent S.

He repplied back to me Friday afternoon with his phone number. I spoke to him on the phone for about forty five mins this morning. He seemed okay to me! I am going to meet him at his house on Sunday August 30, 2009 @ 1pm. I will post what happens in my meeting with him and any pictures both here and on my blog.

Brent S.

AOLWebSuite. From AOL Email: Brent Sebelius 8/29/2009 Local Cape Coral, Florida stack 121 I.P. 177 61 314xxx

If anyone else would like to go with me from this thread email me at bsebelius@aol.com and we can ride together.

Thanks,
    Brent S.
    Last edited by Harder Rod!; 8/29/2009 12:33pm at .

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 6:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to Sensei Al Martin’s house today. I met him and worked out with him and about eight of his students; it was a mixed belt class. Sensei Al Martin is small in stature maybe about five foot six if that. I would say he weighs maybe one hundred eighty pounds, he has grayish (salt and pepper) hair and goatee. He is well muscled huge forearms and calves comparable to those of a horse. His first two knuckles were thickly calloused. His face was wrinkled and he looks to be in his mid forties. He wore a black Shureido gi and belt that looked well worn.

He did not look like the pictures that are posted here on Bullshido, I am not saying that they could not be pictures of him, just that maybe if they are he was probably in his twenties when they were taken.

I arrived at his house which is in Punta Gorda, Florida about forty-six minutes from where I live in Cape Coral at fifteen minutes till one o’clock. He was finishing up with a class of ten mixed green belts; they had mats rolled out in his garage and driveway. The eight guys I worked out with were arriving at this time as well. Sensei Al Martin ended that class five minutes early the students lined up Kyoski then Rei then dismissed two of the students rolled up the mats and tossed them in the back of their pickup truck and all that class left.

Sensei Al Martin walked up to me and said hello; you must be Brent, I said yes I am he introduced me to the eight students that I was going to work out with and we all had a seat on the garage floor in anza. Sensei Al Martin asked if everyone had water and a towel which we all did, then he said excuse me, I will be back in three minutes. He left me to talk with the students. He came back with his driver’s license and four school board badges as proof of his identity. Next he started our class at one o’clock on the dot. We were told to stand Kyoski the Rei. We started with one hundred jumping jacks, one hundred very strange pushups, some unusual sit-ups (six and nineteen) and much more. I started throwing up at this point; I was hot and very sick! Sensei Al Martin brought me some warm water and an electric fan. I sat out for like ten minutes the class kept going.

I started feeling better so I jumped back in then we did exercises I have never seen before including one called osoji which one of the other students told me means (floor cleaning exercise) we also did floor floats tiger crawls, all kinds of bridges, leg stretches, lizard walk and carry water (uses five gallon buckets full of water one in each arm held straight out then you walk like five hundred feet with them three times.) I attempted to do this exercise I made one trip with the buckets then I had to go throw up again. These exercises lasted about an hour then we started karate after a water break. We did Naifanchi Kata and Channan Sho then Junji. My Naihanchi kata was similar to their Naifanchi so it was easy for me to pick up maybe learn their version. I just watched the others do the other two. Next Sensei Al Martin Ran us through Kihon Basic’s I learned the first seven out of I believe fourteen of them. We did blocking sets then some stance work with body change and control. Then we did some kumite drills and arm conditioning kote aite. After another water break we hit makiwara’s two hundred times each hand then we started blocking sets. The blocking sets consisted of both single and double bone work using the ulna and radius bones. I threw up again. Next thing I knew Sensei Al Martin was dismissing our class I looked down at my watch it was four thirty wow the time went really fast. We did kyoski the Rei and dismissed. After class I asked Sensei Al Martin if I could take a couple of pictures of him he said sure, I took two. I asked him if I could come back again he said how’s next Sunday I said that would be great I asked him what he would charge me for today he said the first class was free, that if I wanted to continue at his house on Sunday’s the fee would be ten dollars a lesson. If I wanted to train in one of the commercial schools the fee would be based on a package; that I would choose there. I thanked Sensei Al Martin then I gave him the gift I had brought for him. We made an agreement for me to practice at his house on Sundays. I got in my Jeep and headed home.

My thoughts are Sensei Al Martin was very nice, his students are very dedicated hard workers. The warm up hour is murderous in the hot Florida sun. I need to work harder to get myself in better shape. The Karate was very scientific in theory, I had not thought of the importance of double verses single bone. I have never seen the blocking or angles of attack they use or their method of taking the center, Front hand block redirect attack! I will be going back next Sunday, I have muscles sore right now that I didn’t know I had. I am sorry if this is too long or makes no sense I am very tired. I went of my own free will.

Brent Sebelius.

Posted On:
    2/04/2010 9:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

this guys a joke

al martin griffin martin who ever he tells you he is he is nothingbut a joke this man came to me telling me he was starting a school wanted me to teach bjj and mma there that he would put in 50 grand thats 50000 dollars he had me and 2 other martial artists running around looking at buildings making flyers talking to people we had about 30 people wanting to go and he started the run around well i will sign the lease if u get 25 people no 30 people no 40 people then he says make them all sign contracts and bring him the contracts and he will open the door s to a building he didnt have then he comes out and says get 40 people to give you 100 checks apeice and give them to me and i will open the doors that day i was like wtf he was a used car sales man he can talk you to death and thats about it his arts a joke if there is anyone in the port charlotte area that wants free training in mma mainly ground fighting i will be glad to teach you i have some mats and gear unlike al he has some cender blocks and his drive way and water buckets and a **** load of instructional books that while he teaches you will look at them for the tech you would think someone would just have the style down if he is who he says he is but he is not so like i said i have free training running pool work grappling striking mit work and so one and so forth i train anyone so those of you that go to him and think he is good i went to him and almost broke his arm and rolled his only 2 students he had at the time around like no tommorow the man is more of a cult leader han martial artist he has these kids thin he is the greatest people on the earth the man just needs a friend or a hug or somthing but he dont need students he has nothing to teach but a pack of lies well i just joined this site to say this email me at bladecal@aol.com

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/09/2010 2:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Bladecal AKA (Chris Lacey)

I was there training and teaching with Al through your bullshit. While you were hanging on old Al`s every word I was laying bone in your Girl-friend up in Tampa. All the lies told were yours from what I remember. Do you want me to kick your ass again like I did in Al`s drive way. If so I will be looking for you at the goal post. I hope this time you won`t run crying to Al for protection. Your Jujitsu is total bullshxt! My Gracie Jujitsu/Shorinji kempo rocks on the other hand or have you forgot its numbing/suffocating effect. When your ready to man up and roll with me email me at kearn10@yahoo.com

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 1:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what a joke

yea so u were with my girl lol thats childish to say al told u she lived in tampa so u say that bs al had me teaching you guys jujitsu in fact i nearly snaped his arm cuz he wanted to see if he could get out of an armbar i had to teach him how to get out with a white belt armbar escape dose that say anything maybe he dont know what he is talking about brain and i laughed about it that was the last time i saw him he stoped talking to me after that and al told me to take it easy on u guys on the gound cuz u didnt have a ground game so i did and even then u couldnt even pass my gaurd and i had just got my blue belt then and he had to keep asking me if his style would make it in the ufc if u remember i paused b4 saying sure thats cuz he was going to start a gym put up money for gear a building and **** so of coures i said yes in my head i was like not a chance and is this matt or the other kid i cant rememer his name either or it dont matter if it makes u happy email me and come to my gym i dont care we can go rounds over a guy that lies steals and couldnt fight his way out of a wet ripped paper bag and al if u read this scott me and brain all thing your a joke come up with any excuse in the book why all this happened to keep your students but i know in your heart how ever small and cold it is and that pea brain that u are a lier a cheat and a fake u give people bad names and think that your some god u took a few classes when u were younger became a used car salesmen and put 2 and 2 together call me fake all u want if it makes u happy i dont care talk all u want cuz u have and are nothing al get a life and to all his so called students open your eyes get away from him hes trash

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 3:26am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That post made my eyes bleed.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh and madroller is al martin only he would remember my ex lived i tampa and my full name. dont let him fool you he comes on and makes screen name s to post and talk good about himself look threw this whole thing u will see a few people with like 1 post and its talking good about him.
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232930313233 34 LastLast