Our Sponsors:

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 323334 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 12:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just lurking this thread and can I politely say what the **** is going on here? I have no personal stake in this whatsoever, but what started as a pretty compelling Bullshido Investigation thread turned into a total acid trip. Is anyone who cares enough willing to post a rough synopsis of this fiasco?

(And I realize that this is my first post, but I'm not another fake Al Martin, just curious.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 5:19pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well here, apparently is Leo - long lost son of Al Martin. (who apparently joined this thread, hence the relevance)

http://www.myspace.com/dustyxiang

I just love the humble presentation of these guys.............

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heres Al Martin teaching his kids class, the top secret lineage shorin ryu...........

http://kipic0.tripod.com/

This is the guy I meet and trained with one, there is no doubt about that at all.

Im trying to upload the picture we took on the day of him standing next to me, but technical im not in relation to forum ryu - any help appriciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2009 5:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    heres another supporting shot, apparently Matt Sommers (rip), Al Martin (or his look alike, boy he gets around), Paul 'Hart' (rip), and Kevin Vanhall.

http://www.senseialmartin.zoomshare....3160330/:album

Notice im not pictured as I am not an instructor, student, friend or wannabe fan of the group, despite Al Martins website saying I am one of the boys here -

http://karateinc.tripod.com/id20.html

Heres an interesting 'secret' site, its another picture of Al Martin and alot of the characters that have been on this thread, sending crap etc etc (most of whom are Al Martin of course....) but it serves as a useful resource of photos of the crazy gang, notice im featured again and he has even included a recent promotional picture from my work? -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pa...id=64236972977

I hope Bullshido is getting the picture and I have made my point, I don't think Al will change his ways but at least this thread is here for the public to see and make their own minds up, im nothing special, that is for sure - but then again I don't claim to be do I.............................

I have now turned off my subscription to this thread, im contactable if required via my blog, www.shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com . But I simply need to move on now, unless of course Al Martin wants to continue this battle with his nonsense.

Thanks for the support and getting involved Bullshido, great job.
    Last edited by shoshinkanuk; 8/15/2009 5:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 4:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Recieved this through my e-mail from 'apparently' one of the posters here, John Mayzack -

Mr. Neeter,

This is John Mayzack! I am not Al Martin Sensei, so don't start that **** with me! I only want to know what it is that you feel occurred between you and Al Martin (James Norder). I have read all the emails from both sides that were sent back and forth to almartin34109@yahoo.com. I don’t see a problem in those emails between you. The only thing I did see is you all of the sudden turned weird and shunned him for no apparent reason when he would not send you what you wanted regarding the Channan katas. From what I have read that you posted online it was Paul Hart your issue was with. You seem a bit strange to me almost maniacal (affected with or suggestive of madness) where Al Martin is concerned. You claim it was Al who turned strange and started emailing you, but you have already stated that you have zero proof of that. You lied to our group about who your instructors were and many other things and you wonder why you met James Norder instead of Al Martin. If you look at your past and present actions it can be seen that our group made the correct decision regarding our treatment of you that decision was made by Matt Sommers and Paul Hart.

Im not going to respond by e-mail, as Al/John tends to change words I write and add in little bits, usually offensive material, im not playing this game. I have done alot of work now behind the scenes re IP's and it is begining to map some interesting results, so when im done I will be back with the full story.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:34am

Style: Seibukan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone hear of Al Martin

Greetings All,

I came to see and read this thread after being told about it's existance by a friend and can I also politely say it is stupid and makes no sense. I have no personal stake in this whatsoever either, but what really did start out as a pretty good Bullshido Investigation thread turned into well some Jealous idiots rampage against a great Karate Instructor. It looked at first like James Neeter was trying to say Al Martin was a fake shorin ryu instructor and didn't have any students and was virtualy unheard of! Then James Neeter posts all these sites of the supposed Al Martin teaching alot of children in the schools down in Florida. Then also look at the links of all the adults he teaches to! I don't believe the Florida school systems would allow someone to teach for them if they could not pass a criminal background check, Psychological profile, or had real verifiable Martial arts experience. They are after all governmentaly administrated. Al Martin has been teaching in the schools down in Florida since he retired out of the U.S. Marine Corps in 1999. James Neeter has not proven in any of the pictures who Al Martin is (which person is Al Martin) also other than his blog how many students does James Neeter have and where are the pictures of them. How can we verify James Neeter is a legitamate karate instructor? Any one can create a blog.

It also seems that Al Martin's students and possibly his son Leo who actually knows him and train with him would have been the ideal ones to talk to had this been a real investigation however seems like they were all banned for what admitting that they were actual students with their on I.P. addresses who were concerned about their instructors reputation.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't James Neeter say he only met;
    Who ever it was he met for three hours?

No where on this entire thread did I read what James Neeter has against Al Martin. What is he accusing Al Martin of?

(And I realize that this is my first post as well, but I'm not Al Martin, just curious for some real evidence and truth all I can deduce from this thread is the following.)

1. Al Martin exsists.
    2. He teaches many children in public and private schools.
    3. He teaches more than fifty adults (counted from pictures supplied by James Neeter)
    4. James Neeter is Jealous of him.
    5. Bullshido did not do a proper investigation.
    6. James Neeter admits he is not legitimate himself.(and is in fact
    Last edited by LJM; 8/17/2009 9:11am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:10am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure Sam Banned you because, you decided not to back up your court claims.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 8:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin- Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yay finally i just finished reading everything. lol i have posted on this before, but when it was first started. and i stumbled upon it on accident the first time. i was doing google.com searches for Alton Martin looking for website. i had told a friend of mine that he had a couple degree's but in what i did know. i don't remeber where i found them or if i just asked him. but that is besides the point. thats how i found this topic. and i said my peace then, but i wish i would have worded it a bit differently i appologize for that.

My name is Steven. I am a student of Sensei Alton Martin. I have given my email out earlier to see if anyone would directly contact me with questions regrading him, but no one ever did. i am on here of my own free will. posting as my self not as a fake or someone else. And matt i think he used the name cave diver, is a good friend of mine, he happens to live just two blocks away. i don't really know how we can prove this to you, but i can give you links to pictures of us, not a direct link to a myspace or anything of mine since i have recently deleted them due to presonal drama.

idk where i'm going with this. i guess i can just try to answer any questions there are left at this point. i'll give the email adress i used that time, the one used to create this account. Surave2@aol.com. i've had this email since i believe 97-ish. oh and i use embarq dsl, naples fl. um yeah. i think thats it for now, i hope that when all is finished everything will have been sorted out.

oh one more thing i don't really go on here much so if you email me it will remind me to go on and check. fall semester starts next week so i will be getting really busy.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin- Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh one more thing as far and the court claims go, reading on here was the first i had heard about it. Sensei Martin and my self have been quite busy these last few weeks so i have not had a chance to drive up and train with him. so i will know more about it after next time i see him.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His alleged son, couldn't prove a case number when challenged to do so. I'll ban anyone who comes on here who lies about alleged criminal acts, or falsely threatens to file lawsuits. Heck, I'll ban sock puppet accounts whom I catch lying.