Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 6:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Martin View Post
    Mr. Detective said get your own case number! I am sorry Mr. Detective said if I post it I will be breaking some sort of Florida law impeading an investigation.
    Is this your refusal to produce the case number?

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 6:18pm

Style: Shorin Ryu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone heard of Al Martin?

Yes, he is my dad he loves me and my four brothers and one sister! He is a good father and provider for his family. He teaches Sakugawa/Matsumura Shorin Ryu karate and he as long as I have been alive. He has a large student base all word of mouth. He likes dogs German and Australian shepherds he raises them and sells them, trains them something called Schutzhund IPO. He is very simple and laid back in a complicated sort of way. He has alot of friends! He likes to hunt and fish shoot his guns.

Leo Martin

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 6:19pm

Style: Shorin Ryu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Is this your refusal to produce the case number?
    no, my refusal to break the law by posting it here!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no law against posting a case number. You're retarded.
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 6:25pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since there is no such law, and you are unwilling to provide the number, this conversation has ground to a halt.

Because of your lies, and refusal to provide the case number I'm going to ban you now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 3:04am

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uumaku View Post
    r'R.::. -1 $200k for $667 !rno \:::::p' No SSN Required
    Inbox Draft Sent Bulk (17) Trash
    [Empty] [Empty]
    My Photos
    My Attachments
    ~ __ .~ What's your
    __ credit score $0
    BeilSouth DSL Internet $24.95
    Find Any EmaH Address

VJe!Come, .ahn~r'ti;134109 [Sign Out, jviy Account]

"James Neeter" <james@neetersolutions.co.uk> Mobile Alert

Dear Al Sensei

Well im back in the UK - had a great time in the USA and hope to visit again soon (I shall let you know of course). . ..... - ..
    Thankyou and your wife for coming over to meet with me, I really enjoyed the training and hope you did as well.
    I would like to retain/train the Channan you showed me and as discussed it will not be passed on or 'promoted' in any way, however I would like to show my Sensei in private.

With that in mind could you send me the movement descriptions to remind me of correct order and any relevant training points you would like to stress so j can get working on it. And also clarify the complete name you use for the kata so I am correct in that as well. 1m aware you have 2 or 3 Channans and im not sure which one/s we covered - I remember 2 sequences the first one beginning with the open handed 'chop' and the second one beginning \tvith the double fisted moverl1ent.

Whilst our systems have differences I think they share much in common, they are functional and that's the most important aspect - of course you also have a truly interesting/important historical lineage that! do not, however we try our best to honour history in our methods and training, vve cail our karate fv1atsumura Shurite out of respect of the shorin ryu tradition, the channan over time should be present within our system and r hope to begin that process with your permission.

Anyhow I look forward to heaiing back from you, and even more to meeting with you again in the next year perhaps.
    Jim
    shoshinkan

Some Proof!

proof of what, that I wrote a polite thank you letter on my return to the UK, yes guilty as charged.............as I said before I got a little sucked into your crap before I realised you were a fake Al, but when I did and I politly said to you 'go away' then you turned real nasty.

also I didn't bother to keep any of our e-mail correspondence from that time, but I do remember you changing my e-mails and broadcasting them to several people and crap like that,

Due to the nature of the content you wrote and the fact you pretend to be other people im angry and not backing down from you, your full of it and the world should know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 10:06am

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for the record, I recently had a neighbor get arrested here in Florida (long story, but he deserved it). I was able to bring up records of his arrest (searching for his name on the public Broward County arrest database) within 24 hours. The arrest records included a case number.

The idea that a case number is some secret that cannot be shared is pure BS.

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 10:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Matsumura Seito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post
    proof of what, that I wrote a polite thank you letter on my return to the UK, yes guilty as charged.............as I said before I got a little sucked into your crap before I realised you were a fake Al, but when I did and I politly said to you 'go away' then you turned real nasty.

also I didn't bother to keep any of our e-mail correspondence from that time, but I do remember you changing my e-mails and broadcasting them to several people and crap like that,

Due to the nature of the content you wrote and the fact you pretend to be other people im angry and not backing down from you, your full of it and the world should know.
    Good day!

I would like to share any information that you find. Al Martin has a dojo here in Clearwater near mine. I would like to see him out of business, he steals my students. I have not figured out how he sucks everyone in, he charges three times more than I do. I have been trying to get his spot teaching in the schools here for four years, every year the school board gives it to him. I would be willing to compensate if the info found is verifiable. I teach Matsumura Seito under Phillip Keopple.
    Last edited by Jim Novak; 8/13/2009 10:20am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Novak View Post
    Good day!

I would like to share any information that you find. Al Martin has a dojo here in Clearwater near mine. I would like to see him out of business, he steals my students. I have not figured out how he sucks everyone in, he charges three times more than I do. I have been trying to get his spot teaching in the schools here for four years, every year the school board gives it to him. I would be willing to compensate if the info found is verifiable.
    Why do I suspect that this poster is another fake?
    Official member of the Bruce Buffer 360 War Wagon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 11:04am

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we will know soon enough I have good contacts with that organisation.