Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 12:24pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uumaku View Post
    Why don't you call and ask them! I have heard the case has been accepted and an investigation is on-going. I also heard that the detectives in Pauls Hart's murder investigation may have taken an interest from Washington in this thread as well. The police from Gerogia in Matt Sommers case as well since it is not known yet if the driver acted alone or with a believed accomplace. Maybe you huh!
    Here is the thing, this stuff you're posting is obviously not true. The lawyer and journalists that posted before were obviously fake accounts and not real people. "Norder", on the thread before, has admitted to faking Mr. Martin's identity. No reasonable person would believe any of this.

So, you are an obvious fraud. I suspect you are a single person trolling this forum, or at least a small group.

The only question remaining is are you Al Martin?

You see, the person I've received email from claiming to be Mr. Martin seems pretty decent, and I'd very much like to believe that he is not the person or persons crapping on this forum. If you are not him, then his name is being unfairly sullied here.

It seems possible to me that the same thing happened to Mr. Neeter, although I can't tell. He seems quite convinced he was always dealing with the real Mr. Martin.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:02pm

Style: Shorin Ryu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone heard of Al Martin

Hello,

My name is Leo Martin! I am Al's oldest son, I am twenty two, I live for the next three weeks here with my Dad and stepmom in Rotunda, Florida.

I'm in the Navy for those who may have read my blog. To "The peeps" posting here from dads group. I got this! My respect to the Black Belts.

Jeffery my dad likes you, where can we start to make some since of this mess. I guess first thing would be to find out what Mr. James Neeter has against my dad? Not Paul Hart, Not Matt Sommers, Not Jamie Nord, just dad.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See not all of Al's students are country bupkins! I heard you used to train under Al?
    I knew you'd answer my question if I let you rant a bit.

Since you are useless I will explain it! Sub net mask numbers are used to divide internet addresses into blocks called subnets. The mask number represents the number of 1s in the binary of the address that is 'masked" against the address So that it ignores the last bits which as for the group of IP addresses in the masked address. The first address of a subnet block (all 0s) is called the network address or network ID. The last address (all 1s) is the broadcast address of the network. Typically the network address +1 or the broadcast address -1 is the gateway to the internet. The 'slash' notation (ie /24) is known as CIDR
    format, while the more conventional 255.255.255.0 notation is considered a subnet mask.

I work for Comcast and Thank you, for asking it is Comcastic!
    You also plagiarize wiki:
    http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/IP_Subnet_Masks

I also notice you have yet to deny that, morgan @ morgan is one of your many sock puppet accounts.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oops! It triplacated!
    Last edited by Leo Martin; 8/12/2009 3:28pm at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forgive me! It duplicated.
    Last edited by Leo Martin; 8/12/2009 3:27pm at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems possible to me that the same thing happened to Mr. Neeter, although I can't tell. He seems quite convinced he was always dealing with the real Mr. Martin.[/quote]

If the picture I saw earlier here was supposed to be my dad. The answer to the question is no that is not my dad. It is Jamie! My dad first of all weighs two hundred fifty pounds has grey hair and grey gotee and always has. He looks more like a line backer than a Karate Instructor. He has a rather pronounced southern draw for example.(Y''all got 'em biskets red e).

Also he likes to tell jokes like this. Do you know the difference between northern girls and southern girls when they a courtin' northern girls say you can come over southern girls say y'all can come over. I didn't say they were always funny!
    Last edited by Leo Martin; 8/12/2009 3:40pm at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:52pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know the police where Al Martin live are involved due to the events that occured there yesterday by three guys claiming to work for Bullshido as ? Bullys and cliam to have been solicited by Mr. Neeter to kill Al Martin! What do you think I bet they can find you!
    That's a ridiculous attempt to troll. Bullshido does not have employees. You are just making this stuff up as you go.

At this point, given your repeated lying, I'm banning you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 3:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    That's a ridiculous attempt to troll. Bullshido does not have employees. You are just making this stuff up as you go.

Oops beat me to it. I tried to give him a chance at an explanation.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post

Sam Brown I am not the one you responded to however I can verify that what Griffin,Sensei "the poster" said is true. also he does live in Bonita Springs, Florida. He also works for Comcast Cable.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 4:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Martin View Post
    Sam Brown I am not the one you responded to however I can verify that what Griffin,Sensei "the poster" said is true. also he does live in Bonita Springs, Florida. He also works for Comcast Cable.
    Wow, are you edging for a ban yourself? Bullshido has no employees nor did anyone go "see" Al Martin.

Seriously, you need to stop.
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 ... LastLast