Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 10:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still nothing from the "for the people" representative huh?

I won't hold my breath Sam. If anything comes of it let me know.

Erik

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2009 10:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    DefAmation. Pedant. Carry on.
    LOL...I just caught that, thanks.

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 8:07am

Style: Uechi, Shorin, Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ErikW.

Are you the same Erik that trains with Chris Lacey and Jamison Cox? Funny-thing Al Martin Donates money to American Top Team! I guess you haven't heard about the new gym planned for Venice, Florida huh! Maybe you should run check it out!

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 8:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You got to be kidding me! This whole thread started because one man from the U.K. James Neeter who might I add; is nobody over there in the U.K. wanted to meet Al Martin and was denied that privilege. He does meet a representative of Al Martin's for a total of three hours gets his ass handed to him by a (yon-kyu). Then goes crying home and tells his instructor Rodger Sheldon how good the karate was. Who then in turn starts bugging me to come visit us, but was not allowed because of an insult he paid to Ronald Lindsey in the past. Now all you folks are going to talk crap about someone you don't know and have never spoken to yourself. You have the nerve to call Al creepy. The Martial Arts are supposed to be about honor and respect please show me here on this thread where Al Martin has been given any honor or respect.

James Neeter doesn't even show respect for the dead. (He is still talking his crap about Paul Hart) How do you think Paul's parents feel about this? I wonder if anyone here can state the tradition of the dead? Al Martin both Father and Son served in the United States Marine Corps! Al Martin Sr. was in World War II. They both are however considered veterans. If you would treat them in this matter then how much more do you appreciate the Marines who are dieing daily in Iraq for you! Al Martin lost two of his Yudansha in Dec. 2008 and four in March 2009 inIraq. Why would this dis-honoring and shameful thread be his concern?

My Peace,
    Tim Griffin

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 9:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    r'R.::. -1 $200k for $667 !rno \:::::p' No SSN Required
    Inbox Draft Sent Bulk (17) Trash
    [Empty] [Empty]
    My Photos
    My Attachments
    ~ __ .~ What's your
    __ credit score $0
    BeilSouth DSL Internet $24.95
    Find Any EmaH Address

VJe!Come, .ahn~r'ti;134109 [Sign Out, jviy Account]

"James Neeter" <james@neetersolutions.co.uk> Mobile Alert

Dear Al Sensei

Well im back in the UK - had a great time in the USA and hope to visit again soon (I shall let you know of course). . ..... - ..
    Thankyou and your wife for coming over to meet with me, I really enjoyed the training and hope you did as well.
    I would like to retain/train the Channan you showed me and as discussed it will not be passed on or 'promoted' in any way, however I would like to show my Sensei in private.

With that in mind could you send me the movement descriptions to remind me of correct order and any relevant training points you would like to stress so j can get working on it. And also clarify the complete name you use for the kata so I am correct in that as well. 1m aware you have 2 or 3 Channans and im not sure which one/s we covered - I remember 2 sequences the first one beginning with the open handed 'chop' and the second one beginning \tvith the double fisted moverl1ent.

Whilst our systems have differences I think they share much in common, they are functional and that's the most important aspect - of course you also have a truly interesting/important historical lineage that! do not, however we try our best to honour history in our methods and training, vve cail our karate fv1atsumura Shurite out of respect of the shorin ryu tradition, the channan over time should be present within our system and r hope to begin that process with your permission.

Anyhow I look forward to heaiing back from you, and even more to meeting with you again in the next year perhaps.
    Jim
    shoshinkan

Some Proof!
    Last edited by uumaku; 8/12/2009 9:43am at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 9:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Al Martin, Sensei has emailed an original copy of the above email, which was sent to his email address @ almartin34109@yahoo.com to Jeffery for verification that it is indeed real. Other than the fact that Mr. Martin did not meet him, which was not his choice he does not see where Mr. James Neeter has an issue with him!

Tim Griffin

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 9:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some Proof!

Proof of what? That Neeter did in fact meet someone he thought was Al Martin, and sent an email in appreciation?

What in the hell does that prove?

What in the hell is going on in this thread?

This is getting a tad ridiculous. Al Martin is supposedly far too busy to worry about small matters like this thread, and is not tech-savvy enough to maintain his own websites. He is apparently not tech-savvy enough, according to one of his students, to post on this thread.

Yet he seems to have the time and tech-savviness to update his website to include this:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Martin
    What does Al Martin think of Bullshido.com and Bullshido.net?

Answer: He Doesn't think of them at all!
    On his website. Interesting also that he does not think of Bullshido at all, and yet has included this:

http://associatedkarate.tripod.com/id18.html

A rant about Bullshido, into his website.

Al, what the hell is going on? Clear this up, post on this thread and let us know.

Also, it would be interesting to know what "Illegal and illicit behaviour" he is referring to.

EDIT: Oh, and 1997 called. They want their website back.
    Last edited by raylawley; 8/12/2009 10:02am at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raylawley View Post

Proof of what? That Neeter did in fact meet someone he thought was Al Martin, and sent an email in appreciation? No! Proof that when James Neeter left that meeting that he left excited and on good terms with who he met, even when he got home he was still excited.

What in the hell does that prove?

Where does Mr James Neeters Anger stem from? He did not meet Al, but did meet someone and left that meeting happy and upbeat. He sent many emails stating how happy he was. If James Norder had not told everyone on this thread that he met James Neeter instead of Al know one would have been the wiser. Both Matt and Paul who engineered that meeting are deceist so they aren't talking.

What in the hell is going on in this thread?
    I think Mr James Neeter already explained it when he said "I came online and had a pop at him I fully expect to recieve a whole load of abuse, from him and different users (all Al), different e-mail ad's etc etc, he is truly a nut case.

This is getting a tad ridiculous. Al Martin is supposedly far too busy to worry about small matters like this thread, and is not tech-savvy enough to maintain his own websites. He is apparently not tech-savvy enough, according to one of his students, to post on this thread.

Al Martin did not post it I did!

Yet he seems to have the time and tech-savviness to update his website to include this:

You know Al and saw him update his website? Al doesn't do his own websites silly!

Interesting also that he does not think of Bullshido at all, and yet has included this:

http://associatedkarate.tripod.com/id18.html

A rant about Bullshido, into his website.

Al did give permission because of this thread, for certain things to be modified to all the websites concerning his support and links to Bullshido.

Al, what the hell is going on? Clear this up, post on this thread and let us know.

That's not going to happen!

Also, it would be interesting to know what "Illegal and illicit behaviour" he is referring to.

Do an internet search you will find it!

EDIT: Oh, and 1997 called. They want their website back. Stupid!
    :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Al Martin states, if somone would like to talk to him, they can email him directly or even call him if they so choose, but he does not sit still and type for free! But I am sure many college students have time and don't mind typing for free, my children do it all the time. My time is limited as well! (Yawns)
    Last edited by uumaku; 8/12/2009 11:10am at .

Posted On:
    8/12/2009 10:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    raylawley,

You forgot this link as well! http://bullshido.info/