Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is fraud itself. Is this the way Bullshido treats everyone? I am sure the rest of those post will come in handy Floyd Webb will sure find them interesting. and Ashita Kim's Lawyers as well. What do you think dsimon?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post
    Does this look Familiar?

08-03-2009 04:36 PM
    [color=#eeeeee]Dsimon3387[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: Dsimon3387
    Thats cool. You are aware of the situation with his website, he is mot the first to take this tact haha. Thanks for the info, and I enjoyed a read of your blogg. Let me know if I can help

08-03-2009 02:15 PM
    [color=#eeeeee]shoshinkanuk[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: shoshinkanuk
    Dear Sir,

yes i have seen the link, this is what Al Martin does - because I came online and had a pop at him I fully expect to recieve a whole load of abuse, from different users (all Al), different e-mail ad's etc etc, he is truly a nut case.

I met him once as described earlier in the post and i have confirmed my identity with Jeff fromt he site. I thought it best to pm you as it can all get confusing.

By the way I am a moderator and have been for a few years at fa.com if you need external credability checks etc etc.

Rgds

Jim Neeter
    www.shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com
    View Conversation
    3. About Dsimon3387
    Here is the fraudulent setup needer is talking about his own!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 11:08am

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *sigh*

Let me say, about myself, that I want to find the best in everyone, and I prefer to give folks the benefit of the doubt, and so on.

Mr. Neeter has been respectful and seemingly forthright in his correspondence with me. However, the email I received from Mr. Martin was similarly positive. Frankly, I don't know who to believe.

Anyhow, about the email.

Mr Martin, or at least whoever responded from his email address on Yahoo, claims that the picture on the website is not him. He sent a picture of himself, but I have been asked not to post it.

(By the way, barring criminal activity, I will always maintain the confidentiality of anyone who requests it from me.)

Regarding the conflict with Mr. Neeter, Mr Martin claims never to have met him in person, and that he feels it was a mistake for his students to have misled Mr. Neeter. He spoke positively about the work Mr. Neeter has done in the UK. He feels that Mr. Neeter's anger is misguided and hopes that it will someday pass.

For what it is worth, the language, style, grammar, and vocabulary in the email seemed markedly different from that used by "norder" in this thread. That doesn't prove anything, but is worth noting.

So, my hope is this, that Mr. Neeter met people falsely representing themselves as Mr. Martin, and that his anger toward the organization is toward some wayward students, and not Mr. Martin himself. I hope that, if this were the case, it could be cleared up somehow.

I believe that, whoever this "norder" fellow is, that he is a nutjob who badly represents Mr. Martin's organization. If he is Mr. Martin, then this should be exposed as being deeply screwed up and shameful. If he is not, then I wish Mr. Martin would find a way to rein in his students. There is an obvious difference between saying, "You haven't sufficient rank to meet the master," and saying, "I am Mr. Martin," when you are not. If this indeed happened to Mr. Neeter, shame on you guys for lying.

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 11:21am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=norder;2188064][quote=Dsimon3387;2188004]

I made a judgment based on one individual who comes across as sane, has a blog that is sane, etc. Ironickly enough Neeter disputes the insanity that is claimed by the other side... namely that people are impersinating other people and lying about it during meetings. Does one really have to tell you the problem with this behavoir?

Have you been to Al Martin's websites? Do they seem sane to you?

It was code of etiquette (traditional) in the old days of the Martial Arts in both China and Japan, even India and Korea that new initiates and strangers did not meet the Head Master not until they had trained for some time. Various reasons for this (Assaination comes to my mind also to weed out unsavory Individuals) How many times have you shook the hand of one of the American Presidents. (They also have body doubles to protect them) and the Secret Service. How easy wood it be for you to meet the queen of England? (Fat Chance) If you write a letter do you think the President of the United States will write you one back? Uh! No! you receive a computer generated facsimile with a rubber stamp signature on it! If James Neeter had been the same rank as Al Martin it could be looked at diferently etiquette dictates that two of the same rank cannot send a mere represenitive. They must meet in person. Their is a back door to the tradition as follows if a new initiate proves theirself worthy by besting through the lower ranks to the top rank then they have proven worthy to meet the Master. There is a movie I saw once my Instructor Terry Grant shows new students about the Shaolin Temple one new student tries to start at the top chamber number thirty six and work down, but he could not understand nor did he know the sutra's so he was removed to the first chamber. Comodore Perry when he went to Okinawa never met the King of Okinawa he met a represenitive and the body guards. So this does not seem right to you bacause why? Mabe you do not or were not taught that deep into etiquette.
    Actually as said in my post "I do have some understanding of this practice". Riley Hawkins (My teacher's teacher) was a big name and as said he knew if he was challenged it would probably not be fair. So he was carefu about whom he met and I believe he packed heat.

I think that the measures you speak of are a bit extreme frankly, but yes I understand them to a degree,
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 11:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm watching someone post multiple times in a row, yelling at people, typing in different colors, trying to create links between people, and asking if someone else is Sane?

It was code of etiquette (traditional) in the old days of the Martial Arts in both China and Japan, even India and Korea that new initiates and strangers did not meet the Head Master not until they had trained for some time. Various reasons for this (Assaination comes to my mind also to weed out unsavory Individuals) How many times have you shook the hand of one of the American Presidents. (They also have body doubles to protect them) and the Secret Service. How easy wood it be for you to meet the queen of England? (Fat Chance) If you write a letter do you think the President of the United States will write you one back? Uh! No! you receive a computer generated facsimile with a rubber stamp signature on it! If James Neeter had been the same rank as Al Martin it could be looked at diferently etiquette dictates that two of the same rank cannot send a mere represenitive. They must meet in person. Their is a back door to the tradition as follows if a new initiate proves theirself worthy by besting through the lower ranks to the top rank then they have proven worthy to meet the Master. There is a movie I saw once my Instructor Terry Grant shows new students about the Shaolin Temple one new student tries to start at the top chamber number thirty six and work down, but he could not understand nor did he know the sutra's so he was removed to the first chamber. Comodore Perry when he went to Okinawa never met the King of Okinawa he met a represenitive and the body guards. So this does not seem right to you bacause why? Mabe you do not or were not taught that deep into etiquette.
    This isn't just etiquette, it is conspiracy theories, layman understanding of traditions in other countries, all rolled up nicely into an appeal to authority.
    Did I really just see this?

Take a step back, calm down, and state your point clearly. I'm kind of laughing at Dsimon right now because, he has a better understanding of this so called Martial etiquette than you apparently do.

Yet, he is saying he only understands it to a degree.

Anyway Dsimon will tell you I'm an ass in MABS. This is getting off topic and to personal. Shortly, I will begin culling the thread to its finer points if it keeps in this direction.

This is supposed to be MABS after all.

One thing though, DSimon has every right, as long as he is on topic, to comment on the thread, regardless of who he knows. You asking him why he posts is silly, this is a discussion forum after all that, is trying to find the truth.

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 12:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you consider this Fair and Bipartison treatment! Do you not see a problem with this? I would say it was a set up!
    Yes I do... again, the basis for making that judgement (for the third time) is that meeting somoene under false pretenses and impersinating another individual is not sane behavoir.

BTW that was my point about san francisco. I was nto saying I wanted to meet anyone I asked you a simple question which I will ask again: If I arranged a meeting and then sent someone in my place would you appreciate that?

Do you get this idea? is it normal for you to... oh lets say go to a job interview and send your brother in your place? :badgrin:
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 12:13pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Anyway Dsimon will tell you I'm an ass in MABS. This is getting off topic and to personal. Shortly, I will begin culling the thread to its finer points if it keeps in this direction.

This is supposed to be MABS after all.
    This thread would benefit greatly from some strong moderation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 12:32pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes some moderation would be highly appriciated,

then it can get sorted and in a snesible manner. otherwise im not going to waste my time trying to deal with the crap (ie poit2 or norders false and very insulting phedafile comment early on in the thread goes unchecked?) that comes out of Al Martins mouth - check the IP's and im sure things will become clearer on whos who, and of course whats what.

I will compile a set of links where Al Martin and his partner (now deceased) Paul 'whatever his name' have been heavily doing, exactly whats going on here and the pattern will be clear and there will be lots of supporting evidence for all to see.

Martial Art frauds are a big problem and im sick of sitting by (so should the Seniors be?) and letting them control and rip people off , whilst far from perfect those who train generally should understand common, simple good manners and actions.

I like to cause them some agro from time to time, im an open book and very simply what my blog shows me to be so I have no worries on doing this.

Heres another similair situation I was involved in a while ago - http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34523 I have been a member at e-budo for a few years now and remain in good standing etc etc.
    Last edited by shoshinkanuk; 8/08/2009 12:47pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 12:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, two in the "Yeah" is good enough for me. I'm in the middle of a final (taking a short break) there will be a massive cull later today.

As to the pedo insult, this is one thread I did not read until today.

When comments arise, there is a little button, under the pos, with a yellow and black exclamation point, that sends the post to a moderator section.

Those do get read. Uses this instead of responding in the thread.

We do not condone pedo accusations but, we have to see them first.

Yes, I know, with my post count it is hard to believe I don't read every thread.

I do, if it has Wing Chun in the title.

Posted On:
    8/08/2009 1:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is fraud itself. Is this the way Bullshido treats everyone? I am sure the rest of those post will come in handy Floyd Webb will sure find them interesting. and Ashita Kim's Lawyers as well. What do you think dsimon?
    Do you know what Fraud is? Do you know what misrepresentation is? Do you know how most people would view meeting someone under false pretenses to the point where someone was sent in place of the individual to be met?

See what I see is this crazy behavoir, I see this web you cast to try to catch....? what exactly? You caught me in reaffirming a point of view I held and maintained on this thread.... what else do you hope to catch?

You asked about your websites.... Again... YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU PUT FALSE PHOTOS UP ON THE SITES! do you even have to ask me?

What would most people say? "Dsimon you dare accuse the Al Martins of creating confusion... look at his websites! the man is obviously legit... don't mind the false photo though everything else is ok trust us!" and don;t mind all the sock puppets, trust us its just to protect Al."

Do you guys have any idea how you come across? Believe me I have no axe to grind. But if you are mind fucking someone with your shenanigans I can only imagine what a student seeking out karate training might experience... that is my angle. So I ask myself could a student trust someone like this? after all a thread exists and this behavoir has been called out...

Think about it guys.