Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=norder;2187897]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Lets be clear here: I for one do not personally know anyone involved but,

If you do not know them why are you posting to defend Mr James Neeter. The thread is Anyone hear of Al Martin; not who will take up for James Neeter.

Needer has a blogg and seems a sane individual from reading that blogg. He hardly seems like a malcontent.... There are bloggs written by malcontents, we deal with one such malcontent on these boards regularly... I can definitely say this does not seem the character of Needer's blog.

That would be your opinion based on what degree? Seems you have picked sides and you know Al Martin personally how was it again? This would make you a hypocrite to.
    I made a judgment based on one individual who comes across as sane, has a blog that is sane, etc. Ironickly enough Neeter disputes the insanity that is claimed by the other side... namely that people are impersinating other people and lying about it during meetings. Does one really have to tell you the problem with this behavoir?

better still you come out to meet me in San Francisco because of someting about what I do and i send one of my students in my place... do you see a problem with this? Might that bother you?

I understand that some guys get called out a lot... my sensei's teacher was one of em... but ya know what? he just did not meet people unless he really wanted and knew them.

:new_rainf So... don't blame me for making a judgment call on this fact, and I am still listening. might me hear something from mr Martin?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Shorin-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really dude? i hope your not accusing me of being Sensei Martin too. (didnt go to sleep, listeing to dropkick murphys, YAY IRISH) anyway, if you seriously think that im al martin, then heres my friggin e-mail address at florida gulf coast university. Jmbates@eagle.fgcu.edu, and yeah the first part is for your name. jeeze, you sure have some wierd suspicions.

(aimed at neeter, not dsimon)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Dsimon3387;2188004][quote=norder;2187897]

I made a judgment based on one individual who comes across as sane, has a blog that is sane, etc. Ironickly enough Neeter disputes the insanity that is claimed by the other side... namely that people are impersinating other people and lying about it during meetings. Does one really have to tell you the problem with this behavoir?

Have you been to Al Martin's websites? Do they seem sane to you?

It was code of etiquette (traditional) in the old days of the Martial Arts in both China and Japan, even India and Korea that new initiates and strangers did not meet the Head Master not until they had trained for some time. Various reasons for this (Assaination comes to my mind also to weed out unsavory Individuals) How many times have you shook the hand of one of the American Presidents. (They also have body doubles to protect them) and the Secret Service. How easy wood it be for you to meet the queen of England? (Fat Chance) If you write a letter do you think the President of the United States will write you one back? Uh! No! you receive a computer generated facsimile with a rubber stamp signature on it! If James Neeter had been the same rank as Al Martin it could be looked at diferently etiquette dictates that two of the same rank cannot send a mere represenitive. They must meet in person. Their is a back door to the tradition as follows if a new initiate proves theirself worthy by besting through the lower ranks to the top rank then they have proven worthy to meet the Master. There is a movie I saw once my Instructor Terry Grant shows new students about the Shaolin Temple one new student tries to start at the top chamber number thirty six and work down, but he could not understand nor did he know the sutra's so he was removed to the first chamber. Comodore Perry when he went to Okinawa never met the King of Okinawa he met a represenitive and the body guards. So this does not seem right to you bacause why? Mabe you do not or were not taught that deep into etiquette.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    better still you come out to meet me in San Francisco because of someting about what I do and i send one of my students in my place... do you see a problem with this? Might that bother you?

We have students and a few Black Belt there a meeting with someone can be arranged.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 7:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    No. He stated that a personal correspondance took place and that his hands were tied regarding the contents of that correspondance. Sorry that does one about as good as a water cup with holes drilled init.
    Depends on how smart you are, or how fast you drink!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post
    Al come on now, quit playing the game.

Granted you sucked me in for a while and granted I wrote some nice things before the penny dropped about you and your fraudulent set up, but thats my mistake and hardly worth trying to hold over me.

Does anyone have a clue what he is talking about fraudulent set up? Where?

In your (Norders) last post you talk about me saying your karate is to violent nada nada, I did not say this, you have ok karate (from where I have no idea), your a heavy guy who im sure can hold his own with most - get over yourself, elite or exceptional you most certainly not.

Do we need to post your Emails?

I gave you the pewter mug as a sign of friendship, I had it made in UK before I set off for UK - it's just what people do and certainly was nothing 'special' for you, I have one sitting here for another guy I was hoping to meet on the same trip but that never worked out for him, as you were involved.........

You had it made in the U.K. before you set of for U.K. What?

im done here, there is no youtube 'video' Al, and if there was it would show us working out and having a good time, both with ok karate..........nothing more.

You can't say in one sentence Al Martin has **** for Karate then Later say you both have okay Karate. Your Nuts! (Thats like a chic saying the sex is good but it hurt her)

You changed alot of what I wrote on e-mails (into some very nasty stuff I must add) so your 'evidence' is weak, personally I just deleted all of it as it was such nonsense.
    So you have what for proof? Just your lies! You did not delete anything there was nothing for you to delete but your own foolishness. I have read the email do I need to post them.

I am done here unless invited/requested back by someone other than Al Martin as I just now have better things to do, good luck with uncovering the fraud Bullshido im sure you will do a good job and have much fun!
    We thought you were done years ago, but your like a damn rash you can't get rid of! Are you leaving this time really are you sure. I think not! You have a Bonner for Al Martin. Your in love! I hope Al Martin shows you the other end of it. I can't wait!! LOL!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does this look Familiar?

08-03-2009 04:36 PM
    [COLOR=#eeeeee]Dsimon3387[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: Dsimon3387@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Dsimon3387</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Dsimon3387
    Thats cool. You are aware of the situation with his website, he is mot the first to take this tact haha. Thanks for the info, and I enjoyed a read of your blogg. Let me know if I can help
    08-03-2009 02:15 PM
    [COLOR=#eeeeee]shoshinkanuk[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: shoshinkanuk@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: shoshinkanuk</title>@@AMEPARAM@@shoshinkanuk
    Dear Sir,

yes i have seen the link, this is what Al Martin does - because I came online and had a pop at him I fully expect to recieve a whole load of abuse, from different users (all Al), different e-mail ad's etc etc, he is truly a nut case.

I met him once as described earlier in the post and i have confirmed my identity with Jeff fromt he site. I thought it best to pm you as it can all get confusing.

By the way I am a moderator and have been for a few years at fa.com if you need external credability checks etc etc.

Rgds

Jim Neeter
    www.shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com

View Conversation
    3. About Dsimon3387

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you consider this Fair and Bipartison treatment! Do you not see a problem with this? I would say it was a set up!
    Last edited by norder; 8/07/2009 8:29pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post
    Does this look Familiar?

08-03-2009 04:36 PM
    [color=#eeeeee]Dsimon3387[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: Dsimon3387
    Thats cool. You are aware of the situation with his website, he is mot the first to take this tact haha. Thanks for the info, and I enjoyed a read of your blogg. Let me know if I can help

08-03-2009 02:15 PM
    [color=#eeeeee]shoshinkanuk[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: shoshinkanuk
    Dear Sir,

yes i have seen the link, this is what Al Martin does - because I came online and had a pop at him I fully expect to recieve a whole load of abuse, from different users (all Al), different e-mail ad's etc etc, he is truly a nut case.

I met him once as described earlier in the post and i have confirmed my identity with Jeff fromt he site. I thought it best to pm you as it can all get confusing.

By the way I am a moderator and have been for a few years at fa.com if you need external credability checks etc etc.

Rgds

Jim Neeter
    www.shoshinkanuk.blogspot.com
    View Conversation
    3. About Dsimon3387
    This is why Al Martin would never post here! Unfair treatment and you call yourselves Martial Artist! A moderator in cohort with a poster to entrap another poster! Go figure!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 8:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=shoshinkanuk;2188003]Al come on now, quit playing the game.

James Neeter who is playing the game you or Al Martin. We already knew that you have abused your position as a moderator on Fighting Art.com Paul Hart was also a moderator there! But getting dsimon to step to your level is a new low for you. this is not proper moderato behavior.