Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:18pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just to be clear my surname is NEETER,

Al nicknamed me 'needer' (and continues to poke fun at me by using it, but im over that!) after I politly told him I was not interested in him or his karate on my return to the UK, following our single training session together.

There really is no smoke or mirrors from me here, my blog is me, this is my only username/account here, im easily verifyable and have been etc etc,

I just came here when I found the thread as I have actually met Al Martin - I just didn't think much of meeting him!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Lets be clear here: I for one do not personally know anyone involved but, Needer has a blogg and seems a sane individual from reading that blogg. He hardly seems like a malcontent.... There are bloggs written by malcontents, we deal with one such malcontent on these boards regularly... I can definitely say this does not seem the character of Needer's blog.

Also, it keeps getting glossed over that a deliberate deception occured. Needer met somoene impersonating Al Martin... do we all agree on that? And that is not norml behavoir.

It concerns me that we are inundated by students now who want to characterize Needer. Lo and behold wouldn't you know it these students just happen to be Al's students.

Why doesn't Al make a statement? A public statement? Having said all that I should also say that it is certainly possible that this thread does not belong in this section. Deceptions never help clear anyone though. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors on this thread and humoring the people involved and asking the people involved has only caught a response from mr Needer... at least publickly on the thread.
    I believe Jefery stated earlier that Al Martin did in fact make some sort of reply.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone hear of Al Martin

Quote Originally Posted by shoshinkanuk View Post
    just to be clear my surname is NEETER,

Al nicknamed me 'needer' (and continues to poke fun at me by using it, but im over that!) after I politly told him I was not interested in him or his karate on my return to the UK, following our single training session together.

There really is no smoke or mirrors from me here, my blog is me, this is my only username/account here, im easily verifyable and have been etc etc,

I just came here when I found the thread as I have actually met Al Martin - I just didn't think much of meeting him!
    This is not true! Paul Hart nick-named you needer as in you need to learn what Karate is and how to treat other people.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To clarify things a bit more after Mr. James Neeter returned to the U.K. he began emailing Matt Sommers and Paul Hart and he stated the following. “After meeting Al Martin, Sensei I am afraid his shorin ryu is a bit to lethal and violent for me, it is not my intentions to actually hurt anyone with my karate” he also stated in the same email “I have been told by someone on anther board that Paul Hart is a Criminal” Based on these allegations whether it is true or not I think it best if we sever communications and never talk again” Signed Shoshikan Jim Neeter U.K.

I can access printed hard copies of the complete chronological correspondence between James Neeter and Paul Hart and Matt Sommers Thanks to Gmail, Yahoo, and Skype. Both Gentlemen sent hard copies to Al at the home office. The company Karate Incorporated would be more than happy to have them uploaded here as evidence of the insanity of Mr. James Neeter. He is an embarrassment to himself. The video is on its way to You-tube someone is working on it right now.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 3:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Dsimon3387;2187744]Lets be clear here: I for one do not personally know anyone involved but,

If you do not know them why are you posting to defend Mr James Neeter. The thread is Anyone hear of Al Martin; not who will take up for James Neeter.

Needer has a blogg and seems a sane individual from reading that blogg. He hardly seems like a malcontent.... There are bloggs written by malcontents, we deal with one such malcontent on these boards regularly... I can definitely say this does not seem the character of Needer's blog.

That would be your opinion based on what degree? Seems you have picked sides and you know Al Martin personally how was it again? This would make you a hypocrite to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 3:19pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post
    I believe Jefery stated earlier that Al Martin did in fact make some sort of reply.
    Sorry I've been slacking on this. His reply has a confidentiality notice, so I won't just repost it and will need to carefully read and summarize it. I'll try to get to that this weekend.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 3:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=shoshinkanuk;2187677]now let me guess, theres going to be a whole load of new members sign up, post about how bad I am am and how great Al Martin is...............Quote

Who would you expect other than Al Martin's Black Belts, Student's and people that actually Know him.

Oh, were you expecting other hypocites like yourself!

For how bad you are that will be next weeks thread.
    Anyone hear of James Neeter?

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post

No. He stated that a personal correspondance took place and that his hands were tied regarding the contents of that correspondance. Sorry that does one about as good as a water cup with holes drilled init.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Shorin-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cannot believe I actually read all 14 pages of that. This thread is completely ridiculous, questioning whether or not someone actually exists and then saying that said person poses as another person, then uses that second account to badmouth himself?

Even if my previous statement did not make sense, (forgive me, i am extremely tired and had to work like 12 hours today) I really just joined the Bullshido page because Sensei Martin told me there were a bunch of people on this site making ridiculous posts about him, but as someone said previously, he doesnt really like computers, or making posts or his own websites. none of the posts on this thread are from him, as he does not have an account here, but he said i should take a look at it and, being a college student(so im stuck on a computer all the time) and internet savvy, decided i should take a gander. I live in Naples, Florida, i have lived here since 2000, when i moved here from Colorado Springs, CO with my family, and in high school i started training with Kevin Vanhall (my friend steven, or suarve, who posted about a year ago stating anyone could contact him for information) and after training with kevin, i wanted to meet Sensei Martin, so i went with steve. I now go to...i think its cape coral? exit 143 is all i really know.

Sorry about the rambling, but i dont want anybody to think im not a real person either so i figured i might as well throw some facts down about myself. So, whenever i go up there we train the crap out of our bodies for 5-8 hours, and every night we leave i feel satisfied and stronger. He has a southern accent, he is very polite, with funny jokes, (a lot of them with sexual innuendos hah) and food and water whenever we feel like we are going to collapse. he has an affinity for cursing, but in a friendly manner, and likes to give nice things to his friends, he once let me have one of his german shepards until i discovered two dogs was far too much in my small living space and low salary, at which point he took her back even though it was economically stressful to him. he is a good man, and i really dont think its necessary for people to call him a freak or creepy, i think thats really disrespectful and EVERYONE here should look down on it. and Mr. Neeter, (yes i made sure to not put needer) you should understand the most, considering you take such offense at a d in place of a t in your name. that is some major hypocrisy if i ever saw it, especially since you've never really met him.

I know this is really long, and very scrambled, but i thought i should let you know that i dont appreciate people talking crap about him. i know a lot of people wont read this due to length.... but i wanted to say it all, even if it is random.

oh, and i also met paul harts parents, they were very nice people, and even though they had just met me hugged me like 20 times hah. he passed away after his wife shot him (crazy b*tch) and matt sommers was killed by a drunk driver, which makes me very somber because i would have loved to meet him, and my older sister also was almost killed by a drunk driver.

so, to sum up everything i said up there if you dont feel like reading it,
    Please be respectful to Sensei Martin, Im a real person, i love fighting and learning how to manipulate peoples anatomy to control and destroy them, which our style does, but i hate un-needed violence, and am the first to jump into a fight to stop it.

the name is Matt, ill post more later, it will make more sense, and it will be more enjoyable to read, because im going to sleep =P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 5:44pm

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Al come on now, quit playing the game.

Granted you sucked me in for a while and granted I wrote some nice things before the penny dropped about you and your fraudulent set up, but thats my mistake and hardly worth trying to hold over me.

In your (Norders) last post you talk about me saying your karate is to violent nada nada, I did not say this, you have ok karate (from where I have no idea), your a heavy guy who im sure can hold his own with most - get over yourself, elite or exceptional you most certainly not.

I gave you the pewter mug as a sign of friendship, I had it made in UK before I set off for UK - it's just what people do and certainly was nothing 'special' for you, I have one sitting here for another guy I was hoping to meet on the same trip but that never worked out for him, as you were involved.........

im done here, there is no youtube 'video' Al, and if there was it would show us working out and having a good time, both with ok karate..........nothing more.

You changed alot of what I wrote on e-mails (into some very nasty stuff I must add) so your 'evidence' is weak, personally I just deleted all of it as it was such nonsense.

I am done here unless invited/requested back by someone other than Al Martin as I just now have better things to do, good luck with uncovering the fraud Bullshido im sure you will do a good job and have much fun!
    Last edited by shoshinkanuk; 8/07/2009 5:50pm at .