Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/04/2009 3:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He offered to teach me a few years back. He is a very good person I look up to him he is very wise when it comes to the Martial Arts. Do you also know H R Charles who lives in Sugar Valley Ga.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/04/2009 3:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by don12 View Post
    Dont know anything about it. Never heard of it., I'm a Jersey boy. The SMK only looks into those who wish to join.

Oh wait, you mean kardo. John is a very reknown martial arts expert. He has been in the arts alot longer then me. He's a good friend. I didnt catch the term golden eagle was pretaining to Kardo.

Don
    Yes funny how those little codes work! Lol!!

Posted On:
    8/04/2009 4:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post
    He offered to teach me a few years back. He is a very good person I look up to him he is very wise when it comes to the Martial Arts. Do you also know H R Charles who lives in Sugar Valley Ga.
    Yes he is. I dont know H.R.

Don

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/04/2009 5:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is from Missery Originally

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2009 8:34am

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who knew there was this much drama in the world of Okinawan Karate? I though the Hapkido world was bad :)

But on topic, I heard back from that email I sent to Al Martin; however, it contains a confidentiality clause, so I won't post its content here. When I have some time later I will summarize it.

Posted On:
    8/05/2009 8:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin Ryu, Seibukan, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is John Mayzack! I am one of Al Martin's Black Belts, I run the Dojo for Fort Myers, Florida. I know Al Martin. I train with him on a weekly basis and I teach for him. What Mr. James Neeter has posted here both as his-self and under false user names here and on other boards in the past is not true. Al Martin is an outstanding Master of Karate the system he teaches is the most awe inspiring form of Shorin I have seen (this is my oppinion of course based on my experiences in the Martial Arts) I know for a fact that Mr. James Neeter did not meet Al Martin; and in fact did meet James Norder and Tiffany Starr and I was not part of the team that made the decision for this to happen. I was however with Al Martin the whole day training in Naples, Florida. Al Martin does have alot of people who train in our system all over not only in the United States but all over the world. I have not heard yet of anyone who actually takes lessons in Shorin Ryu from Al Martin ever complain about the quanity or qaulity of Shorin Ryu they have learned from Al Martin and the Companies have never been sued. If anyone has any further questions I can be reached at jmayzack@gmail.com

John Mayzack

Posted On:
    8/05/2009 10:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido/Shorin ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone Hear of Al Martin?

First of all I have not only heard of Al Martin but I also train with him personally. His style of teaching is very unique considering the experiences I have had with other styles in the past. As far as Paul Hart is concerned; I have met him and can say he is a real person. His parents were here last month and I was very honored to have met them. I have personally sparred with Paul, Matt Sommers and Kevin Van hall. I wish Paul and Matt were still alive so you could visit with them and say the things you are about them to their face. As for Al Martin, if you really feel like he and his Karate is a fraud, why don't you come to south Florida and confront him in person. It's very easy to trash someone without ever meeting them. I could say the same about any of you and your Karate but of course would be speaking ignorantly about your ability and style. Judging a person or their ability by a picture or a video will lead you to speaking ignorantly about them. Judging his ability and the ability of his other Yudansha I would say their ability far exceeds that of most others I have sparred with.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 9:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do, Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Who knew there was this much drama in the world of Okinawan Karate? I though the Hapkido world was bad :)

But on topic, I heard back from that email I sent to Al Martin; however, it contains a confidentiality clause, so I won't post its content here. When I have some time later I will summarize it.
    Who knew this Mr. James Neeter fellow would cause so much drama in Okinawan Karate! He seems to be Jealous of Al Martin! To me in his other posts he may have made under his other user names at the beginning of the threads read like they are not thought out by a sane individual. In fact this whole attack on Master Al Martin does not appear to have been orchestrated by a sane Individual which is what Mr. James Neeter has admitted he has done here for the whole world to read.(he has verbally attacked the creditability of someone he has never met or spoken to) I would warn others to be very cautious in their dealings with him. I did an internet search and I cannot find anywhere that Al Martin has made any derogatory statements or accusations against any other Martial Artists or anyone else. I would also like to point out that it was not Al Martin or any of his Students who started this thread, but may have been Mr. James Neeter Himself! By what I have read I believe someone is missing the key philosophy of the Martial Arts all together, and especially the Dojo Kun of both Masters Tode’ Sakugawa and Sokon Bushi Matsumura. I am also one of Al Martins Black Belts; as such I cannot say enough good things about him.

Steve Vorken

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 9:43am

Style: Okinawan Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now let me guess, theres going to be a whole load of new members sign up, post about how bad I am am and how great Al Martin is...............

Al come on, the world is catching up with you, your tactics are schoolboy standard and very concerning.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 12:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets be clear here: I for one do not personally know anyone involved but, Needer has a blogg and seems a sane individual from reading that blogg. He hardly seems like a malcontent.... There are bloggs written by malcontents, we deal with one such malcontent on these boards regularly... I can definitely say this does not seem the character of Needer's blog.

Also, it keeps getting glossed over that a deliberate deception occured. Needer met somoene impersonating Al Martin... do we all agree on that? And that is not norml behavoir.

It concerns me that we are inundated by students now who want to characterize Needer. Lo and behold wouldn't you know it these students just happen to be Al's students.

Why doesn't Al make a statement? A public statement? Having said all that I should also say that it is certainly possible that this thread does not belong in this section. Deceptions never help clear anyone though. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors on this thread and humoring the people involved and asking the people involved has only caught a response from mr Needer... at least publickly on the thread.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast