Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 7:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by norder View Post
    Yes I met James Neeter as Al Martin!

I have admitted the truth plus I have the video tape that will soon be on you-tube.
    and you have no problem with that? Thats ok to you? You are a loon sir. Let me break it down to you. If I say I am someone and then claim to not be that person then I have, with no provocation lied to you for no reason. You were the deceiver!

Now maybe James did something to make you think this was appropriate? I can't imagine what but state it! If you do not see a problem with your behavoir then you truly have sociapathic tendencies.... Al, or ask Al the Psych person about that term, as he claims to be one of the best teachers of children.

You should at any rate take that pic down... you look like you have downs syndrome... that expression on your face... its not flattering sir, not one bit. Take that as friendly advice. When I saw that pic I had a sudden impulse to pay my Visa Bill.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I just noticed this.

Norder, are you claiming that something Mr. Neeter did has prevented your promotion in the art? Can you explain?
    Yes, He is a liar! That can not tell the truth! He knows exactly the lies he has told!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    and you have no problem with that? Thats ok to you? You are a loon sir. Let me break it down to you. If I say I am someone and then claim to not be that person then I have, with no provocation lied to you for no reason. You were the deceiver!

Now maybe James did something to make you think this was appropriate? I can't imagine what but state it! If you do not see a problem with your behavoir then you truly have sociapathic tendencies.... Al, or ask Al the Psych person about that term, as he claims to be one of the best teachers of children.

You should at any rate take that pic down... you look like you have downs syndrome... that expression on your face... its not flattering sir, not one bit. Take that as friendly advice. When I saw that pic I had a sudden impulse to pay my Visa Bill.
    Yes that is me! I am slightly handicapped with downs. Thanks Some folks say Undertaker! I would double for Al Martin again if it was needed to protect him and his family. Al Martin has never even spoken to James Neeter and it was supposed to be Paul who met him. However Paul had something else that was more important as I am sure you will find out by asking it was Paul who enjoyed meeting other people not Al why not ask Elmer Smiesser. Sorry if name is wrong not my intention to mis-spell it. Also ask Rod Sacranosky.
    Last edited by norder; 8/03/2009 8:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:24pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, He is a liar! That can not tell the truth! He knows exactly the lies he has told!
    OK, so that we are clear, that is you in the picture above, yes?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fact I have amitted more than once that I James Norder met With James Neeter!
    James Shoshinkan Neeter continues to put down someone he has never met.
    The only reason he was mad and started telling lies about Al and Paul in the beginning is because I James Norder impersonating Al said I would not back him in his on system of Karate called Shoshinkan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Norder,

But (apparently) your picture is on Al Martin's website. But you claim you've never met him, and in fact for some reason you cannot be promoted by him.

That doesn't make sense.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 8:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Norder,

But (apparently) your picture is on Al Martin's website. But you claim you've never met him, and in fact for some reason you cannot be promoted by him.

That doesn't make sense.
    Matt Sommers and Paul Hart built all the websites Al does not like computers. He says cowards hide behind words! It was Matt Sommers Idea to use my picture. Back in the mid to late eighties Dan D did the websites and there was a picture of Al Martin Back then. Matt decided in the 1990's that it would be more private not to use Al's face. My Sensei says Al Matin has Gray almost white hair and looks like his father.

I am not worthy of testing because of the way I handled the meeting with James Needer and the lies he tells are my fault for not handling that meeting appropriately the way Paul or Al would have.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 9:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since Matt and Paul are no longer with us alot of the websites are inactive (no one has the log ins or passwords or has been paying the bills for them. There used to be allshorin.info allshorin.org shorinryu.net and many more, soon I am sure all the websites will be inactive soon. Al will not allow any more because that was what Matt and Paul did. Plus putting people pictures on the net is not a good idea.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 9:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the people that come to train at his Dojo never think that it is odd that they have a fake picture of him on the website? Seriously, that is unbelievable.

I strongly suspect we'll never get the whole truth on this issue, but as a final effort toward completeness, I will send an email to info@KarateInc.com and see if they have anything to add.

EDIT: The info@KarateInc.com address bounces, but it actually points to an mailto: link as almartin34101@yahoo.com. I'll post my mail and any response I get later.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 8/03/2009 9:33pm at .

Posted On:
    8/03/2009 11:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes that is me! I am slightly handicapped with downs. Thanks Some folks say Undertaker! I would double for Al Martin again if it was needed to protect him and his family. Al Martin has never even spoken to James Neeter and it was supposed to be Paul who met him. However Paul had something else that was more important as I am sure you will find out by asking it was Paul who enjoyed meeting other people not Al why not ask Elmer Smiesser. Sorry if name is wrong not my intention to mis-spell it. Also ask Rod Sacranosky.
    Ok. Understood.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast