Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/09/2008 1:36pm

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your sarcasm is a riot!!! I love it!

There is no fee for these highest rank promotions. We have also reduced most other fees from what they were in the past. Although we are a non profit corporation, it does take revenue to keep any corporate entity (even churchs, YMCAs, etc.) in operation. In spite of this it should never come down to finances only. Take a look at:

http://www.iama-martial-arts.com/reduced_fees.htm

Thanks again for your input.

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 8:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am Shawn, i use to study taekwondo and kendo. After I got injured in a taekwondo tournament my doc told me that i need to rest up for 6 months and not do martial arts. I took his advice and after 6 months he told me i can get back in to martial arts, well i was not ok. i got injured again and my doc told me i need to stop all together. Im happy that i did not get a black belt because the belt system is being used as a weapon by those who interests themselves in corruption and politics. Donn Schucker is a lier. He says that in his organization there is no politics and everything is far. Thats true BULLSHIDO! He is a stone cold conservative and so is his SMAA. He says that all the other associations are bull and that their rank certifications is fake. Again Donn is full of it. These assciations have real rank certifications, they all do including the SMAA. Each association will say that the other associations rank certifications are fake, but they all are real. As for politics, I have not seen politics play a role in the USMA but I do know that Phil Porter has made decisions that make him look bad. He is a good person but remember he is up there in age. He is in his 80's! His brain does not work to well. He makes both good and bad decisions but Donn Schucker is worse. He says politics does not play a role in his association! BULLSHIDO!!! I have been keeping an eye on him for years while he was a part of the USMA and SMAA. He is a stone cold conservative, he is the type of person that would not care if a family was suffering as long as he got what he wanted. Conservatives in politics are the ones who have flushed this country down the drain. He says that Phil Porter is not a legit promoter, well than when Donn was with him I guess he was a legit promoter. In the martial arts once you earn a legit rank and certification then its real and if you are high enough up the ranks such as 3rd degree and up than you can promote. Lets say you are a 1st degree black belt and you have been for 3 months, if your instructor promotes you right away to 3rd degree than it is legit even though that promotion should never have happend. Just because Donn Schucker got mad at Phil Porter and decided to walk away and start his own association does not mean that Phil Porter is no longer a legit promoter. I have a friend who lives in Florida who has had problems with Schucker. She told me that after her master passed away she had no promoter and feared that her students would be held back. At the time she was a 3rd degree black belt and she has been for 4 years. After she got in contact with Schucker who at the time was with the USMA, he had her promoted to 4th degree black belt. Then 2 years later he called her up and told her that he was leaving the USMA and was starting his own association. He even said that her rank is not legit and if she joins his association then it will automatically become legit. She was feeling upset over the matter and refused to join. Afterwards he told her that she is not a martial artist and does not want her to be a part of his association.

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 8:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear a bunch of stories about Donn and not only that but one time I called him up for information on the SMAA and he told me the exact samething that i hear from all martial arts associations. I told him that i was a 1st degree black belt and i am a member of the american society of true taekwondo, it was an association i came up with off the top of my head. he says that their rank certifications are fake. than asked who the founder was and again i made up a name. he said that he knows the guy and said that he is in it for the money. I told him that i really like the american society of true taekwondo and that it has helped me. he stated that if he join the SMAA than his rank with be legit. I said no thanks and he just hung up.

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 8:55pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, paragraphs are your friend.

Secondly if we invite Mr Schucker here to defend himself, are you willing to use your real name so he can respond to your claims?

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

delete

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Okay, paragraphs are your friend.

Secondly if we invite Mr Schucker here to defend himself, are you willing to use your real name so he can respond to your claims?

Hello,

How can i delete a post?

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 10:40pm

Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am on the phone right now with the individual that made this ridiculous post. He stated he will have the post removed immediately...which is only right since it is full of untruths.

Sam, I appreciate your apparent support on this matter but hopefully it will be resolved with no further drama. Please send "rightthing" instructions on how to do this.

Thank you!

Donn Schucker

Posted On:
    8/05/2011 11:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Browning, I would like to get this resolved as well. My pal was stupid enough to create and an account and post this crap and then it comes back on me. neither Sensei Schucker and I want to have any drama. Sensei Schucker told me that you own the website and im glad you do because I would like these stupid posts and this account that was created to be deleted. Thank you for your time.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 2:29am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam Browning might see it differently, but generally posts on this forum are not deleted or edited by the staff. If you wish to make clarifications, for the time being I would recommend making things clear out in the open.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 2:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it can be deleted that would be nice. At the bottom of this page it does say you may edit your posts. I hate to have to get back on here to talk because i really dont want to be on here and this is not my account. my friend was stupid enough to write something up that does not involve me but attracted attention to the point that the blame was put on me. Again im sorry for what was posted and my friend is sorry as well. A lot of the information in the post came from him and him alone. he did the snooping, found out something, and posted it. The creater of any site has the power to delete anything on there. I do not want to have anything to do with this website and this will be the last time i sign in. the post is just like any other post saying something bad. I hate drama and this whole problem should be left alone. There is no way for me to delete it because if there was i would have. Like i have said i do not want to be on this site or have anything to do with it. Im going through a lot in my life and i don't need this pressure and drama. I hope this can be deleted. Thank you all and have a nice day or night.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2011 5:39am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your writing is similar to that of your friend. (long single paragraphs and missing punctuation sometimes)

Just an observation.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast