Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:27am

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just got my Arse Kicked

First time I've ever really been beat up. I know no ones interested per say, but this kid sold my guitar i left at his house, and I told him I'd give him back his wii when he paid me for the guitar. Showed up, no money, and this literal 6'2 300 pound slob was with him. For some retarded reason I try to wrestle this kid with almost 150 pounds on me instead of backing up and throwing punches. I was just so pissed about it I charged him like a moron shoving him and trying to wrestle him. Needles too say he gets me against the side of my house, and to the ground, and punches me in the face a bunch, not really doing any damage aside from a bloodly lip and a bruise above my eye.

a few notes:

- never try to wrestle someone way bigger then you no matter how little they know about grappling.

- as far as grappling on the ground and rough surfaces, it doesnt make a **** of difference. I have the most fucked up driveway, and i got a skinned knee, and some scrapes on my back, but I didnt notice it untill 2 hours after it. Adrenaline makes anything on the ground completely pointless and doesnt affect your graplling at all.

- punches hurt way less in a real fight then in training. with adrenaline i didnt feel this guys punches at all. I dont know if he was a bitch hitter for a 300 pounder, but all i saw was like flashes of white when i closed my eyes while being hit, i didnt feel any kind of tissue damage or anything like that.

- when i realized this guy wasnt going to get off me, i tried to JKD slip a thumb in his eye when i could grab his head between my poundings. I used to advocate the eye gouge, i probably have previous posts to prove it. I didnt "dig deep" into his eye sockets, but he just turned his head and squinted his eyes really hard and didnt phase him.

- i did save myself from a beating by clinching him on the ground, after i clinched him on the ground his fat ass tired himself out because he was working to try to punch me. and he really couldnt get any shots worth anything, especially with adrenaline working for me.

Moral of the story: Dont try to get the money owed to you by holding an overweight 22 year olds Wii.

I'm going to press charges tommorow, they have tresspassing, breaking an entering, assault obviously. But the thing is I'm on intensive probation, and I dont want to violate cause of this crap. I wasnt drunk or on drugs or anything like that, but I did tell him he needed to pay me back to get his Wii. Thoughts?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:35am

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhhh... Yea. Dont ever start **** when you dont have backup you can trust if **** hits the fan. Especially against multiple guys.. Consider yourself lucky you didnt egt tag teamed bro, be more careful next time.

Also, how long have you been training BJJ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Always better to file a report asap. I wouldn't wait till tomorrow if that's the route you are going to take.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhmm OP, weren't you supposed to be going to jail. As I recall wasn't this the type of **** that got you in trouble originally?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRoc
    Uhhh... Yea. Dont ever start **** when you dont have backup you can trust if **** hits the fan. Especially against multiple guys.. Consider yourself lucky you didnt egt tag teamed bro, be more careful next time.

Also, how long have you been training BJJ?

Im only and orange belt in BJJ. I really didnt think they wer egoing to go apeshit, one of this kids actually chilled at my house all last night, i've been friends with since 6th grade. The more I think about it, which is horrible thinking about what you "should" have done, He was really sloppy and retarded with his punches and begging for an armbar. But he was just so big I dont think I would have been able to pull it off. Its weird how physically fights dont hurt nearly as much as mentally. I want to go to a bunch of horrible things to them but its just not worth it. Kind of gives me confidence to fight in some weird way, I got my ass kicked decently, ground and pound just really confused me, it didnt really hurt, my face isnt even messed up which will make it harder to press charges.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Uhmm OP, weren't you supposed to be going to jail. As I recall wasn't this the type of **** that got you in trouble originally?
    I was going to jail for selling LSD when I was 17. With the help of really good lawyers a lot of money and rehabs and 3 years going by thats no longer an issue. I dont do drugs or anything since last summer, all I do is work, go to school, play too much Halo 3 for my own good.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar42Ox
    First time I've ever really been beat up. I know no ones interested per say, but this kid sold my guitar i left at his house, and I told him I'd give him back his wii when he paid me for the guitar. Showed up, no money, and this literal 6'2 300 pound slob was with him. For some retarded reason I try to wrestle this kid with almost 150 pounds on me instead of backing up and throwing punches. I was just so pissed about it I charged him like a moron shoving him and trying to wrestle him. Needles too say he gets me against the side of my house, and to the ground, and punches me in the face a bunch, not really doing any damage aside from a bloodly lip and a bruise above my eye.

a few notes:

- never try to wrestle someone way bigger then you no matter how little they know about grappling.

- as far as grappling on the ground and rough surfaces, it doesnt make a **** of difference. I have the most fucked up driveway, and i got a skinned knee, and some scrapes on my back, but I didnt notice it untill 2 hours after it. Adrenaline makes anything on the ground completely pointless and doesnt affect your graplling at all.

- punches hurt way less in a real fight then in training. with adrenaline i didnt feel this guys punches at all. I dont know if he was a bitch hitter for a 300 pounder, but all i saw was like flashes of white when i closed my eyes while being hit, i didnt feel any kind of tissue damage or anything like that.

- when i realized this guy wasnt going to get off me, i tried to JKD slip a thumb in his eye when i could grab his head between my poundings. I used to advocate the eye gouge, i probably have previous posts to prove it. I didnt "dig deep" into his eye sockets, but he just turned his head and squinted his eyes really hard and didnt phase him.

- i did save myself from a beating by clinching him on the ground, after i clinched him on the ground his fat ass tired himself out because he was working to try to punch me. and he really couldnt get any shots worth anything, especially with adrenaline working for me.

Moral of the story: Dont try to get the money owed to you by holding an overweight 22 year olds Wii.

I'm going to press charges tommorow, they have tresspassing, breaking an entering, assault obviously. But the thing is I'm on intensive probation, and I dont want to violate cause of this crap. I wasnt drunk or on drugs or anything like that, but I did tell him he needed to pay me back to get his Wii. Thoughts?
    Just in case.

Also, did I read this right? You charged him first?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crax
    Always better to file a report asap. I wouldn't wait till tomorrow if that's the route you are going to take.
    I was going to file a report asap, but in my intensive probation situation, I didnt want to violate in which case I'd probably get in more trouble then them. It's really f'd up the way assault charges work. Since I have no witness's my only hope is them incriminating themselves upon being arrested, which they'll probably do. So in my case I have to talk to lawyers before I file the report to make sure I dont **** myself over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Just in case.

Also, did I read this right? You charged him first?
    they charged up my driveway while I was on the front porch, when he got on the porch I shoved him off, because it was pretty obvious they were going to beat my ass. My dad who's a lawyer said them charing me with two huge guys on my property in the circumstance gives me plenty of reason to strike first. Which I didnt, I shoved him and tried to wrestle him like a moron.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:47am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have fun. At least you'll save money on a lawyer. Let us know if your probation is revoked.

They just showed up out of the blue?
    You just happened to be sitting on the porch at that exact moment?
Page 1 of 35 1 234511 ... LastLast