Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 1:16am

Style: 8 Weapons

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not believe the manager of WMC wife is a bar girl.

Featherweight

153-155 Limestone Cres, North York, ON, CA

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 1:41am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No she was not. I saw her fight once at the bar about 4 month before I fought her. She improved a lot. She lives in England now with Alex.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 1:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, by bar girl do you mean like... the girls that fought there for small amounts of money? Perhaps I am mistaking hat 'bar girl' means. If so I am not insinuating Anong was anything negative. I saw her fight at a bar once and then we fought at chaweng stadium.

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 2:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, in Thailand, a bar girl is a girl who works at a bar and serves drinks and keeps men company. Most bars like this (we're talking 99%), the foreigner can pay some money to the bar to take the girl home for some extra servicing.

Some times a bar girl may work only as a waitress serving drinks, but she will still be expected to talk sexy for overweight white men.

I do not think the wife of a man who has a decent job would be working like this. Most these girls have no husband and come from the countryside to work like this because they're sluts and they love money.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 9:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHA!! I thought you meant Bar fighter! As in the ones that fight at Buddy Bar and so on.... Wow... I misunderstood.

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 9:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL

Never say bar girl again unless you are talking about a prostitute!

Yes, I've heard about fights at bars before. I've never been to see one of these, however. I've heard mostly not good things, like it is just done for entertainment, like a comedy, and it isn't real.

('._.)

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 12:47pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kru J View Post
    HAHA!! I thought you meant Bar fighter! As in the ones that fight at Buddy Bar and so on.... Wow... I misunderstood.
    Lets not sugarcoat things here and just say it like it is, these girls are hookers.

I partied with a bar girl a few years ago in Chaweng, she told me she used to fight in bars. Got paid like 6000 Baht for a fight, 10000 if she won by KO. She sent it all to her family up north in the countryside. Sweet girl, very cute, felt sorry for her.

These girls were all dealt a pretty shitty hand in life and are just doing what they can to get by.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2009 3:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tai chi, silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My wife's sister and niece are bar girls and so are many girls I know here. To be honest they are prostitutes as they do have sex for money. What most of them ultimately hope for is that some farang will marry them and take care of them and this often happens. However I cannot judge them as they usually send most of the money home to take care of mother or children and this is basically their only chance to escape from poverty. There is very little opportunity for upcountry girls or poor girls from anywhere to get an education. Usually they have to take care of their younger brothers and sisters while their parents work in rice fields.

('._.)

Posted On:
    10/13/2009 7:40am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, in what bar did you meet your wife?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/13/2009 9:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Typically the bar fighters are just for fun and they arent usually very good. Although the odd time someone is decent. When I saw her at first I didn't know her and thought they were not very good at all. I was given her as an opponent 5 months later because I begged Stephan for a fight. I wanted to stay active and because the rainy season started it was getting harder to find fights.

I was not a top level fighter then only had 4 fights or so. Anong and I trained along side each other for the week before we fought at WMC. She trained with Alex and I trained with Spicy. Surprisingly she was decent in our fight. She was fast, good footwork and balance and clean combos. Even though she wasn't the best fighter in the world she was good enough and the fight was a fun one!

Not all the bar fighters suck. Most but not all.

:)

I know nothing about bar girls or hookers. lol
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast