Featherweight

153-155 Limestone Cres, North York, ON, CA

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 9:51am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    White BLONDE girls are the "in demand" type.

I actually got asked a lot of I was 1/2 Thai. If you are fair skinned and blonde, they will love you. Other than touching my hair and being in awe, most people assumed I was 1/2 Thai or chinese. Strange.

lol

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kru j,

i trained at the WMC camp for 2 weeks a few years ago, and back then the only fights that women could get were against barely trained bar girls. has that changed?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 10:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Ming,

I agree that is usually the case, I fought one bar girl turned fighter and she wasn't bad at all. The other I fought was Petra Martinez of Finland who won Gold that year at the World Ams. She was Champion of Finland as well.

You can get decent female opponents but it all depend who is training around at the gyms when you are there. If you fight at Chaweng Stadium where I fought, usually the quality of fighters is good. If you are fighting at the bars... then.. well it's not usually good quality.

Hope that helps. I would suggesto to any fighter that if you can speak with Stephan Fox, Nuong (the promoter), Alex Daley or Rung Chai about your goals and the quality you'd like and they can usually accommodate.

:)

('._.)

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 11:15am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked going to the bar fights in Lamai, they were hilarious at times.

BTW Im gonna need a picture of you now, a description of your looks is not sufficient, and its preferable that you wear as little as possible in it...

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 11:22am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could you at least let her get to 50 posts before hitting on her?

This is why we can't have nice things in this forum :(.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 2:16am

Style: 8 Weapons

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can get better fight in Thailand. Do not go Phuket. Not go Samui. Go to real gym, train hard, strong shin and kick hard. Thai women can fight. Woman from away can fight them. If fight bar girl, because you're not good fighter yourself.

But I think bar girl not fight anyway. Someone wrong...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 10:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually that is not true. Chawaeng had some good quality fighters, many champions fought there. Maybe not all the time but when I was there. It is possible for a bar girl to change into fighting for real. The Thai I fought was decent, and the Finland girl was a champ. My Ajahn is Thai so Im not an idiot when it comes to quality of fighters. I know who I fought.

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 11:19am

Style: 8 Weapons

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you are not confused, but it is uncommon a bar girl would also be a good fighter. These are not common professions to have together.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahSunwalker View Post
    Maybe you are not confused, but it is uncommon a bar girl would also be a good fighter. These are not common professions to have together.
    i sincerely hope that the practice of putting bar girls into the ring for the amusement of tourists has ended. i witnessed it myself in samui several years back, and it upset me a great deal to be honest.

let's hope that as women's muay thai grows, that that sort of thing goes away for good.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 5:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Her name was Anong Daley, and she was the wife of Alex Daley the WMC manager.
    I agree that it is not common but this was an exception. There are definitely more Thai gyms around to train at for sure.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast