Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 11:16pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF Season 7, Episode 2

OMG. That first fight KO was sick. All kinds of sick. Pretty sure that dudes jaw was broken.

Anyone got any predictions yet? I'm rooting for Cale Yarborough (Even though I probably screwed his name up....)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 11:37pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that first KO was brutal, he didn't know he was in Vegas, fighting on a reality show. It was also hard to understand him, did he say he was at Matt Serra's school? Can "Mississippi" come back as an alternate? "I put Mississippi on the map", funny.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 7:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing better than the KO was the comment to Herb Dean of, "This is my first KO".

Typical Matt.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 9:03am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pulling for Tim Creduer. Gotta support the Louisiana crew. I think he will go far.

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 9:47am

Style: BJJ, Judo, SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkartigue
    Pulling for Tim Creduer. Gotta support the Louisiana crew. I think he will go far.
    Right on, and CB Dolloway, even though he isn't from LA, gets much respect as well.

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The preview of episode three made me cringe. I had developed some sort of respect for the winners, but it looks like they are gonna **** everything up.....again. Also....rampage angry!? dont think ive seen him angry before...

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that first KO was brutal, he didn't know he was in Vegas, fighting on a reality show.
    I swear, among all the "What happened? What happened?" he asked, "Was I in a fight, or just a LIGHT ROLL?" (My emphasis added.) And, kind of creepy the way the guy asked Rampage, to his face, what happened and Rampage just, basically, turned and walked away. What a completely bizarre situation. Kinda weirded me out, honestly.

Otherwise, great episode! Loved the fights. Best comment of the night... "Man, if that guy new ANYTHING, he woulda won that fight!"

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 12:02pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    I swear, among all the "What happened? What happened?" he asked, "Was I in a fight, or just a LIGHT ROLL?" (My emphasis added.) And, kind of creepy the way the guy asked Rampage, to his face, what happened...
    That's the difference between a KO and a concussion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 12:04pm

Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    The preview of episode three made me cringe. I had developed some sort of respect for the winners, but it looks like they are gonna **** everything up.....again. Also....rampage angry!? dont think ive seen him angry before...
    I was never more disgusted with this series than when Dana came in and gave Noah and Marlon that big speach about how upset he was and how it's detrimental to MMA that they acted that way before booting them off the show . Except he's the one that won't even let them fucking read in the house, but provides ample amounts of alcohol anc down time.

Let them read some fucking books or something or half this **** probably wouldn't happen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 12:19pm

Style: Mixed Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMac
    Let them read some fucking books or something or half this **** probably wouldn't happen.
    Yeah if it was just about the training, I'd agree 100%. But it's entertainment and the little monkeys have to dance for our amusment, even if it is deterimental to their sanity/training.

Imagine how "boring" twelve weeks of dudes sitting around reading and getting along would be (personally I'd prefer it that way - the producers be forced to show more of the training and technique, but we all know that's not why 99% of people watch the show).
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast