Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I am not on here saying anthing bad now am I?
    Semantics.

Again at 50 plus you are still arguing with a person half your age. Do you not understand the silliness?

No one cares nor asked for the email besides 1bad.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I have already asked him to do so. What Wolfgang has to say is up to him. I can not post an e-mail I do not have.
    I understand and nobody is asking you to post and e-mail from him. My suggestion was merely the easiest and one of least resistance:

He isn't adverse to visiting message boards, his own action has proven this.

If he has an accounting of the tournament, he can come on here and support you.

If he chooses not to do this, so be it.

Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:25am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Semantics.

Again at 50 plus you are still arguing with a person half your age. Do you not understand the silliness?

No one cares nor asked for the email besides 1bad.
    Yes, I do understand how silly this whole thing is.

When I talk to my old instructors over the phone, I talk to them just like I talk to Asia on the phone.

More about Martial Arts, then bs.

With Asia, we talk about military and Martial Arts.

So I have asked Wolfgang to confirm what has been posted on my forum, now it is up to him to do so.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:31am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There you go that is all anyone, you weren't fighting with, asked. Heck people even defended your tournament and most didn't care.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:36am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    There you go that is all anyone, you weren't fighting with, asked. Heck people even defended your tournament and most didn't care.
    Understood, take care.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:47am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White
    Why are you guys insulting SifuAbels instructor now?

You (all) might want to step back and ask yourselves what you're getting out of all this. I'm sure there re more positive ways to spend your time in this short life, but maybe this is how you all get your kicks (no pun intended). I'd leave Master Rubio III out of it, though.

Seriously, the fight was like one minute long.
    You know what Frank. I haven't said **** about his instructor. I even stated that it was a bit juvenile. For the longest time I chose not to side with anybody on these issues. 4 weeks ago I went over Abel's forum to poke around. All I can say is **** him. The hypocrisy of his forum is absolutely ridiculous. I know for a fact it'd be pointless to "challenge" him. He can barely stand up to Anthony (nothing personal my friend), and he ducks out of most other challenges. His forum addresses me in a racial term and I personally think the whole thing is a fucking joke.

Abel is getting off fucking with you guys and you're fueling the fire. He's not going anywhere, he's not going to do anything and without us I think he'd fall into a drunken stupor because he'd have nothing better to do except jack off to a picture of his sifu and his fucked up lineage.

So's here's a nice middle finger and **** you Frank.
    Last edited by Omega; 6/04/2008 12:09pm at .

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:56am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    You know what Frank. I haven't said **** about his instructor. I even stated that it was a bit juvenile. For the longest time I chose not to side with anybody on these issues. 4 weeks ago I went over Abel's forum to poke around. All I can say is **** him. The hypocrisy of his forum is absolutely ridiculous. I know for a fact it'd be pointless to "challenge" him. He can barely stand up to Anthony (nothing personal my friend), and he ducks out of most other challenges. His forum addresses me in a racial term and I personally think the whole thing is a fucking joke.

Abel is getting off fucking with you guys and you're fueling the fire. He's not going anywhere, he's not going to do anything and without us I think he'd fall into a drunken stupor because he'd have nothing better to do except jack off to a picture of his sifu and his fucked up lineage.

So's he's a nice middle finger and **** you Frank.
    I wasn't talking about you, or IFF! Ok, I did say (all), I meant Abel,1bad65, and Pandhina.

Anthony doesn't even know me, and yet he has offered for me to PM him when I have a problem. I appreciate that, and I hope he is getting something positive from all this, or just move on.

Other than that, you guys have fun.

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 10:44pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fox is not only SifuExcuses punk, he is a liar. Wolfgang supposedly posts on his board, if it's really him all he has to is post the e-mail I sent him.

Fox is a punk who lied about his Martial Arts credentials. Period.

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 10:47pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't hold your breath Johnny Utah. It's beyond obvious now that SifuExcuses punk posted on his own forum.

He's a fucking pathetic 50ish year old man. I know children who are more mature and crafty than he is.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus fucking Christ. This is the Tom Fox discussion thread. Rudy has his own god damn entry and discussion thread. Take it there.

1bad65, shut the **** up already.

On second thought, everyone talking about Rudy in this thread shut the **** up.

1bad65, did I mention for you to shut the **** up already?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324