Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 9:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coda Scott+ bullshido on google, will bring up the main threads. It'll be easier than the search on this website.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 9:42am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey
    I am just trying to extrapolate what I can from that encyclopedia link... so clearly Tom Fox has some sort of association with Rudy Abel, and his wife challenged 1bad to a cage match (absurd), and then offered her husband, Tom, to fight in her stead when he declined to fight a woman. She then called his school (and said what?), baselessly accused various bullshido members of being drug users, and to this day the challenge between 1bad and Tom has never been fulfilled. Is there anything I am missing or is this a pretty accurate summary of the events up to this point?
    That is pretty much it.

She said she called the first time because some relative of theirs was moving to Texas and they were looking for a gym. I asked who this relative was and what part of Austin they were moving to,when they came in checked out the gym, etc. They chose to not answer the questions. The second time was to see if Zapruder was one of the BJJ instructors there. The staff confirmed he was, but they would not release info about members (like me) so now Rudy says that proves me and Zapruder are the same person.

On a side note, their stories about the calls often change. At various times they have denied calling, admitted calling, admitted calling twice, said others called, said they only called, said it was Tom who called, said it Sandra that called, said they asked about me, said they did not ask about me, said they asked about the MMA program, etc.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 10:01am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone have an image for the article? Please upload it.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 10:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do, but I don't know how to upload it.

I uploaded it, but it's a huge pic and I cannot figure out how to resize it.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 5/12/2008 11:07am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 11:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    That is pretty much it.

She said she called the first time because some relative of theirs was moving to Texas and they were looking for a gym. I asked who this relative was and what part of Austin they were moving to,when they came in checked out the gym, etc. They chose to not answer the questions. The second time was to see if Zapruder was one of the BJJ instructors there. The staff confirmed he was, but they would not release info about members (like me) so now Rudy says that proves me and Zapruder are the same person.

On a side note, their stories about the calls often change. At various times they have denied calling, admitted calling, admitted calling twice, said others called, said they only called, said it was Tom who called, said it Sandra that called, said they asked about me, said they did not ask about me, said they asked about the MMA program, etc.
    Now, if this is going to be fair and impartial, you have to rewrite the whole article.

Tom's tie to Abel came after the decent work he did in the Coda Scott thread. That's why I think the Mrs. Fox stuff needs to be removed and put into her on entry. She admittedly came here to stir up ****, accessed her husband's account, probably posted as Tom after getting her own account, claimed she did MMA when asked to tell the truth, and defended JFS' blatant racism.

Tom' came in was calm, cool, and helped to bust Coda. He actually tried, initially, to give Coda help, even though he was warned, then was burned by Coda. He turned into an ass after JFS ran from the board. To be honest he left after the initial dust up between OSa nd JFS. Not the outcome the initial call OS and a supposed no show.

He did take things to seriously concerning his wife but, whatever. Then he started lying about the phone calls here on bullshido. We caught him in that with his own words.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said, I was gonna get to the Coda stuff and give him credit where it was deserved. I have not done it yet because there are literally thousands of posts on the Coda stuff and it will not be easy (or fun) to wade through it all.

And on here and on KFM I have stated MANY times that Fox started out a pretty respected, stand-up guy. Alot of people lost all respect for him when he willingly jumped into JFS and SifuExcuses septic tank.

The stuff I put up now is more recent and thus easier to remember and source.

Again, Fox is free to tell us what is false and what TRUE stuff he wants to include in the Wiki.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 12:00pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Like I said, I was gonna get to the Coda stuff and give him credit where it was deserved. I have not done it yet because there are literally thousands of posts on the Coda stuff and it will not be easy (or fun) to wade through it all.

And on here and on KFM I have stated MANY times that Fox started out a pretty respected, stand-up guy. Alot of people lost all respect for him when he willingly jumped into JFS and SifuExcuses septic tank.

The stuff I put up now is more recent and thus easier to remember and source.

Again, Fox is free to tell us what is false and what TRUE stuff he wants to include in the Wiki.
    I was told by a certain Instructor on KF forum, just to ignore you. Feel freel to tell all the half truths you want.
    Make sure you put in there how you put down my adopted children.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This bullwiki entry sucks, IMO. (Sorry, 1bad, no offense.) For example:

She also referred to Osiris, Kat, and Ashley as "druggies". This is especially odd considering she and Tom claim to have two foster children who were "from drug users".
    First, I find nothing odd in the fact that people who have seen first hand the damage drugs can do (the children) would have a dim view of "drug users" and use derogatory terms to refer to them. (Not that Os and Kat fall into the same catagory as meth users who abuse and neglect their kids, of course.) And second, "this is especially odd"??? WTF is that? How is that in any way even an attempt at NPV?

Look, I think Fox is a tool. But unless we want .org to be a complete joke, stuff like this needs to go.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 12:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I was told by a certain Instructor on KF forum, just to ignore you. Feel freel to tell all the half truths you want.
    Make sure you put in there how you put down my adopted children.
    So I guess you can't find anything that isn't true can you? You're just a ***** who was talking all kinds of ****, but when I accepted the challenge to fight you and I offered to pay your travel costs, you dick tucked.

Yeah, calling my gym twice is really ignoring me. I was only 'not worth your time' when you ran out of excuses as to why you weren't backing up your repeated threats.

Posted On:
    5/12/2008 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt, I'll remove that part. You can edit as well. I just did it because I'm quite familiar with Fox and his wife.

EDIT: you beat me to it.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast