Thread: April is Bullshido Sucks Month
4/13/2008 4:18am, #101
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
Bullshido sucketh because:
1) You appoint shitty mods... such as
i) Pre-pubescent HedgeHogey
ii) Super duper self aggrandizing Shume Ghomee
2) Some retard uses some ground game on some random emo kids and posted on you-tube and all you jerk-ass start masturbating in front of your computer. (Think HH vs some Ninjer)
3) Some random aikidoka pawned some random MMA guy and all of you cry foul, saying that if the opponent is not <insert some top UFC/K-1 stars>, then it does not matter.
Phrost, you ask for it... I am only obliging.
4/13/2008 7:46am, #102
There are only eight possible threads on Bullshido. The tone and theme may vary, but all discussion on this site still adheres to one of the following narratives:
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
i. Aikido/_ing -un is/isn't gay.
ii. Rudy is a sad bastard.
iii. You're wrong and I read Ayn Rand.
iv. I'm right and you read Ayn Rand
v. God, I'm wonderful/ a narcissist.
vi. I think we should all go to the Gracies' house and give them a wank.
viii. Oh look - a lamb to the slaughter.
4/13/2008 8:28am, #103Sumus extra manum tuam.
4/13/2008 9:05am, #104
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- under the moonlight
bullshido suck because
1-this site has become a 'toilet'(place for people to use foul language freely)
2-favoritsm is really serious here(you guys hails muay thai and booes tkd and karate just because the dojo/dojang/instructor/association in your place suck without considering other places).the favoritism is so bad i can compare with governmentbeaurocracy in india,mexico,north korea
3-you guys support gay(dick and dick are incompatible,as far as theory goes)
4/13/2008 1:36pm, #105
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Chicago, IL
Flash advertisements and that big stupid paragraph telling me to post more.
4/13/2008 2:22pm, #106
Bullshido sucks because of:
1. 19 year-olds who think they're deadly fighters because they've taken 6 mos. of bjj.
2. People who can't handle reading something longer than 2 sentences and actually thinking about it for 10 seconds before posting a reply.
3. 2/3 of all new threads in the JMA forum are about ninjas. (The other 1/3 are about swordsmanship which usually degenerate into threads about ninjas.)
4. Random lemmings that jump into every thread with "omg sparring" and "train with resistance" in hopes they'll gain acceptance. Thanks guys, because no one knew what sparring was until 1991.
4/13/2008 7:30pm, #107Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
4/13/2008 8:45pm, #108
If you do the math, it's only 8 posts a day...and I can quit anytime I want to. Really. Anytime. I...just like posting about things. That's all.
4/13/2008 10:53pm, #109Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
4/13/2008 11:48pm, #110Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
- Hey, this thread is interesting.
- I would like to add my thoughts.
- I've typed up my thoughts and am now re-reading them OR I've begun to type up my thoughts OR I'm thinking about what thoughts I'd post.
- Does anyone care about these thoughts? Do they have any insight or humor value?
- If you answered "no" to 4, do not post.
- If you answered "yes" to 4, do post.
The only problem I have with you is that you seem to skip from step 2 to step 6. I would like to add that you didn't "do the math," you looked at your profile. And I would like to add that 8 posts/day is a lot. I reccomend you take up a hobby. Rock climbing's fun. And you know what's great about rock climbing? It doesn't annoy anyone.