Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

why all the hate for Rogan?

I can't be the only one here who thinks that Joe Rogan can kick John Madden's ass at commentating. I couldn't believe people were actualy happy he won't be doing the next UFC. My question is what's not to like about Rogan. He's hillarious and actually really knows martial arts.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two words:

Mauro Ranallo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know, he's an advocate of the sport and a generally funny guy. Plus, he's like a one-man Bullshido when it comes to the Comedy industry.

Some people think he does tend to favor certain fighters, but you have to be a fan of the sport to comment on it with any passion or knowledge.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens! supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he's better than he used to be.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find him good and interesting to listen to. I like how he always picks up on anyone using bravo stuff, always. And I dont think he takes himself to seriously.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I assume him not being at the UFC in Canada means he has trouble at border crossings? Haha.....

Anyway I used to think he was just a comedian who just talked bullshit he didn't know about but overall he's not bad at all.
    Now or never.

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Rogan is pretty funny.

I like him as a commentator, he does a pretty good job, but I hate all of the Eddie Bravo renaming of things.

BTW, awesome varrots Question. I didn't even know that was possible.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he's one of the better comentators out there, but I love to make fun of the stupid things he says, such as the previously mention Bravo nutridding. Also, the saying, 'This is the best X we've ever seen" is pretty stupid, unless fighters get worse. The other one that annoys me is the "He has the heart of a warrior" and "These are two warriors" and pretty much everything else where he mentions 'warriors'. I just don't think there will ever be anyone as good behind the mic as Bas.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like him as a comedian, I just think he is really corny as a fight commentator. I mean "If he was a girl, you would say he has a badonkadonk"? seriously?

Thats not really what I want to hear during a fight that I am really into.

Also, all those corny taglines...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rogan says a lot of stupid ****. But this is actually really funny when he does. He also knows as much about the sport as anyone in the world really.

I think he just makes for an easy target because sometimes he says stupid things. But that's also what makes him fun to watch.

I don't think there is a real hate for him. But no one is liked by EVERYONE.

And for those ppl reading this who do hate him, go watch UFC 1, and then STFU.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last