Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 1:19pm

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not unless he starts making absurd claims.
    <insert witty comment>

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 1:23pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frankly, I'm a little concerned why Brent kept, for some reason, justifying himself to us and that with every post he would say he is off to teach a class or someone and kept dropping all these celeb names. A guy of that caliber should not even bother with this crap. I'm a bit suspicious....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 1:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't consider any of those names Celebs... They are just my teachers... People asked, I answered.. Sorry if you feel I was name dropping, just giving you my background..

As for running off... I was running away from whatever post I was on as I had to get on the mats and teach. Right now, they are hitting bags and I am typing responses... There are 4 instructors, and I am teaching about half the time, so I have to get on the mat quite a bit...

In fact, I am going to get on the mat in a second to teach ground fighting for 29 students (all cops)...

You can be suspicious all you want, every name I brought up, I have in fact trained with. The good thing with bringing up all those names is that if you don't trust me and you know any one of those people, feel free to ask them.

Brent

P.S. if any of you are in England, you can get hold of Chris Crudelli and ask him about his buddy in California... Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves.... I guess he would be the biggest celebrity that I have mentioned to date...

Ok, my turn on the mat...

B.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if you are who you say you are then welcome to the site. I think it will be cool to have you on this site to answer some of these questions that pop up about some of these people.

I guess you answere beringc's question. Eh?

An I personally really like Bas!

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 1:39pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo00001
    I don't consider any of those names Celebs... They are just my teachers... People asked, I answered.. Sorry if you feel I was name dropping, just giving you my background..

As for running off... I was running away from whatever post I was on as I had to get on the mats and teach. Right now, they are hitting bags and I am typing responses... There are 4 instructors, and I am teaching about half the time, so I have to get on the mat quite a bit...

In fact, I am going to get on the mat in a second to teach ground fighting for 29 students (all cops)...

You can be suspicious all you want, every name I brought up, I have in fact trained with. The good thing with bringing up all those names is that if you don't trust me and you know any one of those people, feel free to ask them.

Brent

P.S. if any of you are in England, you can get hold of Chris Crudelli and ask him about his buddy in California... Mind Body and Kick Ass Moves.... I guess he would be the biggest celebrity that I have mentioned to date...

Ok, my turn on the mat...

B.
    I did not mean to offend you. It's just that you have such a wide spectrum of experience that I personally feel you do not need to defend yourself...Other than the Dillman and Dux mention, you have a lot to offer to society. Keep up the good work.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo00001
    Chriss Crudelli? That starry eyed muppet will believe almost anything. His show is one of the worst offenders as far as spreading martial arts bullshit.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 2:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, Chris had a lot of guys on the show that were pretty funny... You gotta admit... I love the Dim Mak one where he was wacking all his students...

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 2:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    Frankly, I'm a little concerned why Brent kept, for some reason, justifying himself to us and that with every post he would say he is off to teach a class or someone and kept dropping all these celeb names. A guy of that caliber should not even bother with this crap. I'm a bit suspicious....

Heck, we had Pat Militech pissed at us not to long ago. Catch any instructor, on the right day, and they will do the same thing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 3:49pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sigh* I just called him left a message.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2008 3:58pm

Style: Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those occasions where the guy in question has really unconventional beliefs about MA, buys into all the stories etc and will stiill whip everyone who's giving him a hard time by a large margin. That should be really entertaining.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast