Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last
  1. #41
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    Dude, you can do whatever the **** you want. Which includes hurting my feelings, apparently.
    Unfortunately, your feelings are all I can reach.


  2. #42
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Unfortunately, your feelings are all I can reach.
    Where do you live?

    (yes, that is a threat).
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

  3. #43
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The barren center of wyoming's red desert.

    The air is thin

    The water is radioactive

    The men have gone mad on the edge of civilization.

    The women are like the men but meaner.

    There's no law for hundreds of miles

    The only choice I have to make if someone comes fucking with me is if I bury them, eat them, or leave them out for the coyotes.

    Your grotty little "bitch please" doesn't have a lot of sting to me.


  4. #44
    The Question's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    The barren center of wyoming's red desert.

    The air is thin

    The water is radioactive

    The men have gone mad on the edge of civilization.

    The women are like the men but meaner.

    There's no law for hundreds of miles

    The only choice I have to make if someone comes fucking with me is if I bury them, eat them, or leave them out for the coyotes.

    Your grotty little "bitch please" doesn't have a lot of sting to me.
    You live in Wyoming? Wyoming? Motherfucking Wyoming? I was going to pay you a visit to **** you up, but your location reveals that life and fate have fucked you up worse that I will be able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

  5. #45
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    You live in Wyoming? Wyoming? Motherfucking Wyoming? I was going to pay you a visit to **** you up, but your location reveals that life and fate have fucked you up worse that I will be able to.
    Yeah, you got a point there. Maybe I'll move where you live. I've always thought bad weather was worth not having to deal with any assholes, but I'm re-considering.


  6. #46
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,857
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Little known fact

    Wyoming's capital used to be named Butfuck

    True story... :)

  7. #47
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wyoming is a Sioux word meaning "nowhere"


  8. #48

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to wyoming once with Roxy and it was no fun

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    35
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this is the chick these fools are throwing back more power to them. Personally I’d bang the stuffing out of her instead of going mad degrees out of my way trying to get internet high fives from heads with 5gigs of porn on their PC. Long face…lol.

  10. #50
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce LeeRoy
    I went to wyoming once with Roxy and it was no fun

    Wyoming has always sucked.


Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO