Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 7:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    You said that in reference to weed or about Adderall and the likes? That paragraph got me confused a little bit. Thanks.
    The Adderall. she has to take twice her prescripted dose to get a full day's worth of "focus" or "concentration" as her doctors put it.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 11:27am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahh, thanks for the clarification.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 12:38pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** Armando Garcia.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/30/2008 2:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, that joe rogan video is great. no matter what your opinion on bud is you have to admit it's pretty fucked up that diaz is missing out on all the cash and trained his ass off for nothing. if you piss clean you should be good to go. just like any other career your personal and professional life don't neccesarily have to be one in the same.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2008 8:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKDer turned Judo/BJJer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, Diaz smokes herb to HELP with ADD?

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/01/2008 9:21am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mix6APlix
    So, Diaz smokes herb to HELP with ADD?
    yeah, it's actually pretty common as a medicating tactic.

for instance for hyperactive kids they often give them ritalin which is essentially speed. for some reason it seems to calm them down and help them focus.

it has been shown that (for different reasons) both cocaine and marijuana, in moderation, can help those with ADHD to focus and be more productive. obviously cocaine is a poor choice because in addition to being a "hell of a drug" according to dave chappelle, it's physically addictive, unlike marijuana which is at worst mentally addictive (sort of like chocolate.)

the interesting part of all this is that it shows clearly that the way people are affected by a drug (ANY drug, including coffee, cigarettes, and alcohol) varies quite a bit from person to person, so it's obvious that our current approach to drugs as a society is deeply flawed and should be overhauled.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/01/2008 9:52am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    because in addition to being a "hell of a drug" according to RICK JAMES.
    Fixed.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123