Style
    Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

'Sup from Santa Rosa, Ca

As you may have guessed, I am new here, well kind of.
    I signed up in 05, and haven't used this yet X_X

Alright, well heres the dealio, I've been having a sorta crisis lately.
    I've studied all harder styles martial arts so far, I got a blue belt in Shotokan, and my black in kempo.
    I've recently wanted to branch out into a Chinese Internal system, and I'm not sure which style would be more suited for me.
    I would also like to open a martial arts school at some point, I taught Kempo for a year before I stopped practicing at the dojo. ( I moved)

! So you know a little about me!
    I'm 21, 6'2, 190, I'm an actor/model, and am opening a security company.
    I've got a pretty muscular build, I've wear 29x35 pants, and wear a 42 long jacket.
    I'm pretty darn flexible, and a pretty fast learner (144 IQ).
    I'm a Zen Buddhist.
    But, I'm not very good with a lot of jump spin moves. I'm okay with them, but they aren't my most comfortable territory.
    Also, weapons training has traditionally been what I'm best at, and I would like to expand my knowledge with.
    ! okay I'm done rambling about me !

So after that, the two styles in question (because they're the only two schools) are Mu Dong Kung Fu (Wudang), and a school that teaches Hsing I Chuan, Ba Gua Zhang, and Tai Chi Chuan, Chi Gung, along with I liq chuan.

I really need a style that will help with acting, and bodyguard work, so fight visualization, training for all types of situations, are key and I need it to be very easily modified.

Thanks for your input guys!

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Fresh_Prince, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Style
    Improv comedy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_Prince
    I really need a style that will help with acting, and bodyguard work, so fight visualization, training for all types of situations, are key and I need it to be very easily modified.
    That is a very contradictory statement

The MA's that look great for acting generally suck for self defense and visa versa.

It's why Jet Li looks great on the screen and would get murdered in the ring.

Having said that MMA is very popular now with 1 movie out and another coming. So maybe joining an MMA gym is the way to go.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wu Shu Pork

Style
    Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I don't fight like Jet Li and wouldnt intend to in movies. I like Eskrima and go to Cebu all the time. I'd rather fight like Jason Bourne, or the transporter.