4/09/2008 9:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Your 24 hours are up. Bye now...

edit... my bad. i just read his retraction
    Yah, sorry about that whole "asswipe" comment.

And to everyone else on the forum, sorry for trying to fool you guys.

I acted like a shithead and brought embarrassment to TKD. Sorry.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha, so Dan Davies aka blackburntagb, instructor of Daehan School of Tae Kwon Do (http://www.blackburntagb.co.uk/index.cfm?page=4) also lied about his 'paratrooper' background?

Lying about a military/LEO background, that's fucking disgusting. Can't wait for google to serve this page everytime someone search for that school and/or his name.

[EDIT]

This is the screenshot to the instructor's page as it is today April, 9th, 2008, 10:31AM EST, where Daniel Davies claims the following:

A former soldier, Mr Davies regularly trained with members of the Royal Ghurkha Regiment in Tae Kwon Do during his military service. He also trained with the British Army Tae Kwon Do team and he won numerous inter-service competitions. During that time he tested for his 2nd Dan black belt in WTF style Tae Kwon Do.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6...iesliarsy3.jpg

Just in case the good kid or the school decides to do further editing. I should have made an screenshot when he claimed to be a former para.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 4/09/2008 9:35am at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 9:44am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yawn.......
    When You absolutely have to hide a body...try Alaska.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 9:46am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me get this straight...a TKD instructor lies about his military background, makes up an undefeated record in MMA, leaves a trail to his school, all for the purpose of defending Bill Wallace, a man who has not fought in 20 years. Are you kidding me? Great thread, for all the wrong reasons.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 9:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Ha, so Dan Davies aka blackburntagb, instructor of Daehan School of Tae Kwon Do (http://www.blackburntagb.co.uk/index.cfm?page=4) also lied about his 'paratrooper' background?

Lying about a military/LEO background, that's fucking disgusting. Can't wait for google to serve this page everytime someone search for that school and/or his name.

[EDIT]

This is the screenshot to the instructor's page as it is today April, 9th, 2008, 10:31AM EST, where Daniel Davies claims the following:

A former soldier, Mr Davies regularly trained with members of the Royal Ghurkha Regiment in Tae Kwon Do during his military service. He also trained with the British Army Tae Kwon Do team and he won numerous inter-service competitions. During that time he tested for his 2nd Dan black belt in WTF style Tae Kwon Do.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6...iesliarsy3.jpg

Just in case the good kid or the school decides to do further editing. I should have made an screenshot when he claimed to be a former para.
    While I admit to lying about the 7-0 MMA record, I am not lying about my experiences and qualifications.

I was enlisted in the army for 1 year 116 days. (I was discharged due to an injury.] During that time I successfully completed the All Arm Pre Parachute Selection course, also known as AAPPS, which is run by Pegasus Company, or "P Company." This meant I was still in my main infantry regiment but attached to what is now called 16 Air Assault Brigade. So while I was a guardsman, I was also airborne trained.

But I figured I might as ask for my bio on the club website to be changed until I post verification on here of this claim, if anyone wants to see it? I can post a photograph of my army service record if anyone is interested, though I don't see why anyone would really be bothered.

Anyhoo, I've admitted I was lying about the 7-0 MMA record. And I apologise for that. I am genuinely sorry that I posted BS on this forum, and I can understand everyone is pissed off at me. So I'll keep my mouth shut from now on unless I have something worthwhile and HONEST to say.

Can we please get this forum back on topic?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 9:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Let me get this straight...a TKD instructor lies about his military background, makes up an undefeated record in MMA, leaves a trail to his school, all for the purpose of defending Bill Wallace, a man who has not fought in 20 years. Are you kidding me? Great thread, for all the wrong reasons.
    Pretty much. Apart from the military background. That I can verify for anyone who is interested.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 10:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackburntagb
    While I admit to lying about the 7-0 MMA record, I am not lying about my experiences and qualifications.

I was enlisted in the army for 1 year 116 days. (I was discharged due to an injury.] During that time I successfully completed the All Arm Pre Parachute Selection course, also known as AAPPS, which is run by Pegasus Company, or "P Company." This meant I was still in my main infantry regiment but attached to what is now called 16 Air Assault Brigade. So while I was a guardsman, I was also airborne trained.

But I figured I might as ask for my bio on the club website to be changed until I post verification on here of this claim, if anyone wants to see it? I can post a photograph of my army service record if anyone is interested, though I don't see why anyone would really be bothered.

Anyhoo, I've admitted I was lying about the 7-0 MMA record. And I apologise for that. I am genuinely sorry that I posted BS on this forum, and I can understand everyone is pissed off at me. So I'll keep my mouth shut from now on unless I have something worthwhile and HONEST to say.

Can we please get this forum back on topic?

You have clearly shown that you are a dumbass. Do not post your fucking military records on the internet. You suck balls at the internet.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 10:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackburntagb
    Pretty much. Apart from the military background. That I can verify for anyone who is interested.
    The mods here can be used as trusted intermediaries for that kind of thing, don't post your records on a public forum.
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 ... LastLast