232538 Bullies, 4061 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24252627 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 12:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman
    I don't know, the sacrifice part is a bit of a tall order... howsabout a double-meat Whataburger with cheese and a $20 gift certificate to Pottery Barn?
    I just communed with the Undead Gods, they said they'll think about it.

But no gherkins!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 3:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

AN APOLOGY

*Jaw drops to the floor at the investigative powers of Bullshido.net*

Sheeeit... I got pwned.

Fine. I know when I've lost.

I'll admit I was lying about the 7-0 MMA record. I've never stepped foot in a cage in my life!

So, I apologise.

I know never to mess with the awesome power of Bullshido.net and its users.

Why did I BS about that? Because I'm a HUGE Bill Wallace fan / wannabe, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle regarding his comments in BBM. I was trying to justify his comments, but in truth, I guess I can't.

As a Bill Wallace fan, as much as it hurts to say this, you guys are pretty much right in your opinions.

Again, I apologise to you all. Let the verbal assaults begin.

So now I'm gonna sit down and STFU.

PS

As for my training experience and teaching credentials, they are all true. I started learning Tae Kwon Do at the age of four, and I'm 24 now. So 2008 will be my 20th year. I trained in one of Herb Perez's schools when I was in my teens. The 1st Dan in Kickboxing is from a gym that was associated with the IKF. The 1st Dan with the TAGB is from the school I'm with now. As for my military experience, I joined the Irish Guards and participated in the All Arms Pre-Parachute Selection course.

I got owned. Seriously. :spanky:

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 4:07am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Kudos for manning up.

Learn from this.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 5:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man up? LOL, only because he got caught. Otherwise he would have kept on about it.

Ban plz.

Hey black whatever. **** You for lying, you asshat, oh and BTW, next time you lie, try making one more believeable, and dont leave such an easy trail to follow.

Dumbass.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 6:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Man up? LOL, only because he got caught. Otherwise he would have kept on about it.

Ban plz.

Hey black whatever. **** You for lying, you asshat, oh and BTW, next time you lie, try making one more believeable, and dont leave such an easy trail to follow.

Dumbass.
    I won't argue with you. I deserved that. Ban me if you want. But I do genuinely regret posting that BS. I am a dumbass.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 7:17am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No ****, specially after telling Wolf to bite your ass when he politely asked you for the information. You didn't man up, you got caught flaglantry, in a lie, in a manner that directly connects your username to your school and your real name. That's the only reason you "manned up" - if this were another forum, you would still be lying your teeth about having a 7-0 MMA record. Yes, you woudl be lying about it.

So what the **** is worth having an admiration for Bill Wallace (or any fighter for that manner) if you are too weak and lame to lie to defend him? Weak, weak, weak. Lame, lame, and lame.

If you have to lie to defend something or someone, that's not much worth defending and you didn't have a legitimate case to defend to begin with.

Next time you want to defend him (or anything for that matter), have the testicular fortitude to be truthfull, or better yet, step onto the fucking ring/octagon and prove to all the retarded MMA-fanboy thugs how inexperienced and untechnical MMA fighters are.

Nah, no banning is needed since you came up clean. What you need is to have your username AND your real name permanently associated to this thread and to your willingness to lie about a fight record. Google will take care of that every time someone checks your name as this thread will surely come up in the results.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 7:18am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid MiracleMan
    I don't know, the sacrifice part is a bit of a tall order... howsabout a double-meat Whataburger with cheese and a $20 gift certificate to Pottery Barn?
    That's a bit refined for their tastes, but it could do if its cooked medium/rare.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 7:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again, a TKD instructor demonstrating the superior honor and character instilled in him by years of traditional martial arts. It's something that's seriously lacking amongst today's MMA clubs, isn't it?

Those fucking lazy BJJers. They lay around on their mats. They don't sit cross-legged. They don't say Yes Sir or No Sir. They call their Masters by their first names.

Those stupid Muay Thai losers. They don't kiai. They don't even do forms.

Goddamn wrestlers and their singlets. What kind of honor does a man have who wears spandex?

Just all a bunch of thugs - every damn one of them. They're not real martial artists. The don't know **** about honor or the warrior spirit.

**** you liar, and your relic of a hero, Bill Wallace, who stands at a distance and throws bombs at guys who have more skill and guts than he ever thought about having.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 8:38am

Style: RBSD, brazilian ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    on his website bio he also changed "former paratrooper" to "former soldier". ahahahaha. another shitbag lying taekwondo guy. the biggest lie is that taekwondo is a legitimate martial art and not just a game of foot tag. daniel davies is a lying piece of **** just like bill wallace.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 8:40am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blackburn, I feel for you man. I spent 13 years convinced that my TKD was the shiznit before a girl 10lbs lighter than me with 12 years less experience bludgeoned me about the head and shoulders in a light contact, friendly sparring match. I learned that my sidekicks were useful, and everything else I spent those 13 years learning was worthless. It's a hard thing to come to grips with. Get some experience on the forums here, go to a few throwdowns in your area and find out what you've learned that works and what doesn't. Better to learn it from one of us in a friendly match than learn it from some 250lb biker who decided he didn't like your t-shirt....
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24252627 ... LastLast