Posted On:
    4/08/2014 12:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN VIDEO?
    What if after all these years it turns out Matt Thornton was the big fat phoney? I'm going to march into the local SBG place tomorrow and call them out.

Actually I'm kind of busy tomorrow, maybe Monday...

Posted On:
    4/08/2014 1:03pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as somebody is failing more publicly than me, I am entertained.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2014 2:03pm

Style: Kickboxing, LGKF, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well just read this thread to it's entirety along with the side thread for discussing TF's fighting style... Look it's a Sunday, I had bugger all else to do. Been an interesting dip into hell. The heart of darkness of threads. Starts out fine with me routing for TF and her husband (having no idea what had previously gone on or who Matt Thornton is, figuring him for a Mcdojo teacher) and as the thread went on **** got clearer and clearer on what had gone on. Then it started to just get wild and out of control.

The best I can gather it, some lass got upset over some other teachers opinion on what aliveness is, rather than sticking to the website and conversation. She decides to say it all to his face to show how brave and bad arse she was (dragging her apparently giant of a husband behind her) interrupts a seminar mid way through. Then he apparently tried to intimidate them and completely blanked her (which given how she acted in this thread I can understand why) upon having the chance to join the seminar, instead she sits on the side lines, pulls out a pokeball and screams "Djimbe I CHOSE YOU!!!" to which he tries to brute force his way through a BJJ brown belt and gives up after ten minutes warm ups and ten minutes of getting his arse kicked as BJJ is apparently super effective against bullshitdo

They then leave ego destroyed. Come on here and post about the event as if it was something to be proud of. Thornton pretty much states that TF is a loud screeching psychopath and Djimbe is welcome to come and train as look as he leaves her at home.

After about 15 pages (got my preference set to show as many as can be in each page, no idea what the original number was) we've got no where the I can't seem to find the video, TF's buggered off and Djimbe got banned some time along the way.

Think that's it anyways. Crazy. Feel sorry for the lads at the seminar just trying to get on with their own business. People training hard and going by the whole "Shut up and train" way of life to find these two prats walking in.

Oh well was an entertaining read. Now I just have to see how I can get those hours back...
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657