Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 8:37am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Referring to the first vid) I've never sparred a person who could throw axe kicks that quickly (coming from an MT gym). Just to give the other guy a little benefit of the doubt, a question to people who have faced good "axe kickers": Are they surprising because the look a bit like a high roundhouse at first that will clearly miss, but then crash down on you coming back in the other direction?

Or maybe the got who got TKO'd really was, just not able to adjust his game plan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 8:40am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Foshee ate kick after kick. In fact if you listen to the commentators, Mezger states half way into the fight that Foshee just doesn't have the defense for that kick. I almost feel bad for the guy getting hammered with all those kicks, but then again he qualified to fight. That second fight I posted of Jason's from last season also shows a couple of his kicks and his quick right. I think Bourelly has a long career in from of him and I can't wait to see his next fight in a few weeks!

(On a side note I'd rather not turn this onto a WCL vs K-1 (or some variant of this). I'm just trying to showcase a guy I think has a lot of talent and is doing well in a kickboxing league. If you don't like or watch kickboxing, you don't have to reply. WCL is just a ruleset.)
    Last edited by Valiss; 3/25/2008 10:09am at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12