Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 3:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Supposedly he's in CA even though his IP says he's in Michigan. I'm not sure how that works.
    If "CA = California", then it could be true if he's going through proxies to post and the forum software over there doesn't pick this up. (AOL does this a lot.)

However, if "CA = Canada", then it wouldn't be uncommon, especially if he lives southwest of Toronto and the IP is in or around Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    Suicide is never funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-aCg9uchY
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 3/26/2008 3:39pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 3:58pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    California. I knew it was possible but I thought it would have to be somewhere in the Western part of the U.S.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    3/26/2008 10:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    I want brownies!!!
    ... Send me your credit card details and I'll make it happen.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/27/2008 9:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    California. I knew it was possible but I thought it would have to be somewhere in the Western part of the U.S.
    You mean Taxifornia California isn't an empire unto its own?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 8:27am

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is definitely *possible*. The Muay Thai fight scene in California (if that is where he is really residing) is more active than just about any other place in the country. They regularly have sanctioned bouts and smokers.

But like you, I suspect it's embellished to include non-MuayThai bouts, at the very least, if not outright lies. I also agree that even though Omega's original comment can be interpreted as an accusation of lying, if he were a real fighter he would have something to back his claims up that he would be able to readily point to and say, "No, I'm not making this up, I fought on X, Y, & Z events, won "this" or "that" tournament", etc....

Even if he were unable to confirm each and every fight, if he could at least confirm a couple of his most recent matches it would go a long way to silencing any questions about his credibility. I mean, c'mon! This is the age of YouTube.... You can't tell me that he's fought approximately 25 bouts in the last 10 years and there is NOTHING on the internet we can reference....

Heck, 8 of my fights were in the early 90's, and 7 of them are available to be viewed on YouTube.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 10:42am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Kao
    It is definitely *possible*. The Muay Thai fight scene in California (if that is where he is really residing) is more active than just about any other place in the country. They regularly have sanctioned bouts and smokers.
    Um no, trust me on this one.
    But like you, I suspect it's embellished to include non-MuayThai bouts, at the very least, if not outright lies. I also agree that even though Omega's original comment can be interpreted as an accusation of lying, if he were a real fighter he would have something to back his claims up that he would be able to readily point to and say, "No, I'm not making this up, I fought on X, Y, & Z events, won "this" or "that" tournament", etc....
    Hell I would've been happy if he just said they were smoker/amateur matches. That would've clarified it for the board.

Even if he were unable to confirm each and every fight, if he could at least confirm a couple of his most recent matches it would go a long way to silencing any questions about his credibility. I mean, c'mon! This is the age of YouTube.... You can't tell me that he's fought approximately 25 bouts in the last 10 years and there is NOTHING on the internet we can reference....
    Exactly. I fought pro and amateur over 11 years ago (well I had a san shou fight 8 years ago), and I can't produce videos anymore, they were ruined, stolen or taped over (UFC 78 was good fight.....damn I suck). But I can produce my belt, the video cases, witnesses who were there and if people still didn't want to believe...well life goes on but I wouldn't go crazy like this guy did.

Heck, 8 of my fights were in the early 90's, and 7 of them are available to be viewed on YouTube.[/QUOTE]

:)

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 11:26am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have but one fight, which I lost, horribly dehydrated, and talentless....yet I'll still link it with a fervor if questioned about whether it happened (or would anyway, no one cares)

It read like, inside, he was really pissed he burned up an active account on a bs lie. Looks like he uses it, I wonder if he'll get a new one now. Maybe we'll get a bullshito iz meaniez thread out of it, or he'll join the ranks of the Midknighttiger.00000187 and start trolling our youtube vids.

Fight me on ice!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

? I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean "no", he is definitely full of it, or "no", there aren't regular matches in CA? My sources tell me that California has a very active Muay Thai fight scene.... I know there seems to be "smokers" about every weekend (ok, I'm sure I'm the one exaggerating there, but it sure seems that way). ...and I know there are sanctioned matches, as I've helped refer promoters to my contacts within certain sanctioning bodies.....

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 2:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Kao

? I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean "no", he is definitely full of it, or "no", there aren't regular matches in CA? My sources tell me that California has a very active Muay Thai fight scene.... I know there seems to be "smokers" about every weekend (ok, I'm sure I'm the one exaggerating there, but it sure seems that way). ...and I know there are sanctioned matches, as I've helped refer promoters to my contacts within certain sanctioning bodies.....
    a. No, he's not from California originally
    b. pro and amateur licenses are required to compete in sanctioned matches CA.

Remember for the record I never said it wasn't possible, just that there was something wrong with the whole scenario.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2008 8:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, ok! Gotcha!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567