Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/24/2008 12:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    Actually, I think this MMA they are doing is solely for sport, entertainment, and to distract them from the rigors of gay army life.
    I realize that. I think you misunderstood what I meant.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 11:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Modern Army Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is nothing more than the 2007 All Army Combatives Tournament that was held at Fort Bennign in mid-Nov. I recognize the competitiors.

I don't know why they didn't just say that.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 11:31am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMiller
    This is nothing more than the 2007 All Army Combatives Tournament that was held at Fort Benning in mid-Nov. I recognize the competitors.

I thought that might be the case, since Asia (now "Gezere") said the Military Channel interviewed him while he was there. I swear, someone needs to stage a coup and take the Discovery networks away from the misinformation junkies that have been running them for the last few years.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 11:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gotta admit -- I was about to sign up to be a T.O.P Army Fighter.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 11:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have known people in the military who were almost full time atheletes. If you were good at softball, football or basketball you could spend almost all of your working time training, travelling and competing. It will be interesting if the popularity of MMA allows some guys in the service to do that. I'm sure Airman Kai wouldn't complain.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 12:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    I have known people in the military who were almost full time atheletes. If you were good at softball, football or basketball you could spend almost all of your working time training, travelling and competing. It will be interesting if the popularity of MMA allows some guys in the service to do that. I'm sure Airman Kai wouldn't complain.
    Airman Kai is a *****. In fact, all most airforce guys are pussies.

Now the marines, those are the men you wanna *bleep*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 2:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't quantify how relieved I am that me service in the Air Force is enough to dissuade you from *bleep*ing me. Good luck with the Marines (that's always capitalized, by the way).

Posted On:
    3/25/2008 2:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW -- Air Force is working with the Army on adopting a combatives system VERY similar to MACP.

Ya know......just in case you all want to keep arguing about which service is sexier.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    Its called the ALL ARMY(or other branch) Athletic program. You basicly become an international level/Olympic competitor for about 2yrs while on active duty. Before my car accident in 2004 I was being looked at for Boxing. I have had several friends who were in the TKD and Wrestling program. I met Frank "Bobby" Lashley (of WWE/ECW fame) in colorado when he wrestled.

This is nothing more than the 2007 All Army Combatives Tournament that was held at Fort Bennign in mid-Nov. I recognize the competitiors.

Thats exactly what it is. You can catch me in the first episode. I get choked out by Tim Kennedy but go on to take 3rd place in the Light Heavy Division. Also I was one of the few pple that won all matches by a submission. I got kudos for that because one of the mantras of MACP is "Finish the Fight."

Its also sad that you fuckers couldn't recognize my uber sexy visage on the fucking banner!!! :pottytrai :pottytrai :pottytrai
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 8:18pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew it was you man. I almost posted something, and then decided it would be better to let you do it whenever you had a chance. Are you done with OCS yet?
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast