Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/01/2008 6:41pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma man
    I thought a forum was for free exchange of information?
    didnt realise bullshido had different "rules" to every other forum - sorry for contrubuting
    i will pmfhi
    No, it's ok,
    but if a thread has not been posted in for a couple months, it's considered a "dead" thread.

To post in one of these is considered "necromancy", because you bring it back to life, which is alright as long as you have a valid reason of doing so, , and not just to make a silly remark, or to restate what has already been touched on in the thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2014 2:44pm

Style: Hapkido.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a link of “Grandmaster” Charles Hildebrand, 6th degree in Hapkido and 8th degree in Taekwondo, doing a demonstration in Jackson, Mississippi. “Grandmaster” Hildebrand is the head of the Moo Sul Kwan organization.

It sucks.

Posted On:
    3/25/2014 5:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kempo & Goju

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woooow!
    #1 Needs to tech students how to breakfall
    #2 A real gunman would have shot him dead.
    #3 I really would like to fight this idiot. If this is what his demo is like, the other techniques have to be garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2014 10:45am

Style: Hapkido.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is really upsetting is that the so-called Grandmaster Charles Hildebrand and the Moo Sul Kwan organization are teaching people this BS as real martial arts and self defense. They are like a weed in Southeast Missouri because they have like a dozen schools across a few cities. In the Hapkido program, 7 of the 25 clothing grab techniques were from a belt grab. Completely unrealistic! The stupidest Moo Sul Kwan self-defense technique would have to be the one from a rear double shoulder grab. I think it was clothing technique #25, the very last one. You had to do three strikes before throwing the guy. Who would just stand there and get hit three times then thrown? For the non-MSK people, the lucky ones, this techniques begins with a guy grabbing both of your shoulders, well actually gi, from the rear you begin by striking his left ribs with a left knifehand and repositioning your left arm between his arms then striking the inner side of his forearm with a left hammerfist. Then trapping his right hand with your left hand then striking his right ribs with a right knifehand, FINALLY you throw the guy via a seoi-nage shoulder throw. What is worst is that none of the strikes flow together and they don’t inflict significant pain or damage. Again, who is going to stand there and get hit THREE times then thrown? No one would!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12