Page 9 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 12:19pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a lot of evidence that numerology was a very important thing to kim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 2:15pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    There is a lot of evidence that numerology was a very important thing to kim.
    I'm interested in your evidence. Please do tell.

TYK had some common superstitions about certain numbers. Many Eastern cultures fear the number 4 the way many Western cultures fear the number 13. TYK didn't like the number 4 but didn't always avoid it. The Jung SuWon student database didn't assign the number 666 to any student because TYK had a typical Christian superstition about the "number of the beast" from the Book of Revelation.

When it came to labeling students, I think names mattered to TYK more than numbers. A previous post mentioned that TYK changed some students' names after they had declared bankruptcy. I know about most of the name changes and two of the bankruptcies, but I never made the connection while in COL. She may have changed other students' names to hide the reason behind some of the name changes. Aside from the bankruptcy issue, I think she changed names to give COL students new identities as part of separating them from their families and pre-cult lives.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    In my opinion, the piranha is a sadist and shs is a masochist since she talks about him like he is crap and he continues to worship her (guess he has no pride). Although from what is posted, the whole COL crew must be masochist, they seem to like the abuse from an old plastic prostitute (as previously posted).
    Don Henley's lyrics to "Victim of Love" describe a woman drawn to "dangerous boys," but they also describe COL's predicament: "...walkin' the wire, pain and desire/ Looking for love in between."

I can empathize with that predicament because I've been there. I can also see how it doesn't make sense to outsiders.

I'll admit I'm curious about what TYK said about SHS. TYK rarely criticized the instructors to COL, either in front of them or behind their backs.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Carol. I'm sure I was there when you were, but I honestly cannot figure out who you are. Oh well. Nice to see you here though!

Clare... the thing with scotty and scientology happened one day when I stopped by to get a progress update on the KDMS system (the forerunner to the LMS). He showed me an article about the scientologists and how they seemed to have a never ending list of class offerings and how the price went up stratospherically. We didn't talk about it much, but I think we can gauge his feelings from the way COL programs started to morph and go up in price. As far as the value of the classes... I think it is safe to say that never has so much been given for the gain of so little. What do the COL'ons think they have gained? It's easy to point to what they've lost, though.

Scotty really is the lynchpin of her world. Without him, she would soon have absolutely nothing. He is the only one with enough business acumen to keep the companies running.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:14pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    I'm interested in your evidence. Please do tell...
    I have some documents, I can't remember the source - between Kim and SE.. There is multiple docs with drawings by kim of SE and herself with numbers written all over their faces.

There was obviously innuendo to these numbers, but they are unknown to me.

Some of the drawings are a little demented with SE wearing a diaper, and then instructors writing strange comments towards SE on them. But it is clear the drawings were made by kim.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 4/02/2008 9:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SE wearing a diaper? TYK might have drawn it when SE first joined and was a "spiritual baby." TYK and SE were married briefly, so this strikes me as a bit kinky.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like TYK and COL to know that I "have an ability to sense and know higher truth." This is an authentic message from the Universe delivered to me personally via a fortune cookie, so it must be true.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SE wearing a diaper? TYK might have drawn it when SE first joined and was a "spiritual baby." TYK and SE were married briefly, so this strikes me as a bit kinky.

Do you remember some of the exercises she had us do during Self-Discovery Weekends? One time she had us think back to the time when we were babies and had us all crawl around in the dirt yowling, and cooing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Do you remember some of the exercises she had us do during Self-Discovery Weekends? One time she had us think back to the time when we were babies and had us all crawl around in the dirt yowling, and cooing.
    I don't remember that exercise, but I remember a similar one in which we all crawled around pretending to be dogs. A few of us lifted one leg and pretended to leave our mark. Fortunately, no one tried to sniff anyone else's crotch. Most people seemed to be having fun, but there was an obvious element of humiliation.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would think she would draw something like that after he left. How else to try to save face and admit that he DIDN'T want her and it was OVER. It was his choice. I wonder if she tore of up the hundreds and hundreds of pictures she had taken of him? She admired his body so much. He was tall like she liked men to be, plus he wasn't a "small" man like the other senior instuctors who have no height. I was at col1 when shs was doing lots of photos in the house of him. She oiled his body and he did several different poses and only had shorts on. He did have a good body, I'll give him that. A true athlete. Thank God he got away from her.

I only bring up the height issue because she told me that shs was too short. She wouldn't want to have his child, not that she could apparently, because it would be too short. Sorry scott, those where her words...I have never had an issue with heigth. I believe a person is as tall as their values.
    Last edited by Kathy Kim; 4/02/2008 9:50pm at .
Page 9 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109 ... LastLast