Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2008 9:48pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Worth 1000 words?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wah_pahsite2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	9302  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2008 9:37am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to address Palmer's latest myspace entry. ......or should I say what he is parroting or being told to write by Tae Yun Kim.

My first comment concerns the analogy between a relationship and the construction of a roof. Obviously, like many other things, she doesn't know her ass from her elbow when it comes to construction. One does not construct a roof and then add the pillars to support it. One must first frame up a building and then the roof is added. In addition, a roof cannot be supported by just two pillars.

Next, the rest of that babble is just Tae Yun Kim and a lot of disorganized thought, going off on all sorts of tangents. No nineteen year old wrote this. If Tae Yun wants to preach on the internet, why doesn't she just get her own screen name and speak in her own words, not exploit someone still in adolescence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2008 9:38am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    Worth 1000 words?
    ROTFLMAO!!
    Last edited by Failed Student; 7/19/2008 10:02am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2008 2:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It has been said that any "press" is good press. I have found that that is not true. tyk "work's" in a profession where honesty and good values are expected. The books that are being written will, in fact, bring out the truth and values that she really practices. Or is that "fails to practice."
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 7:28pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am happy to see everyone is having a busy summer. Just a short note, LWS is again very slow at paying expense checks. Anyone have news regarding LWS's finances? If it doesn't pick up soon I just might have to contact...any suggestions?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 12:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    I am happy to see everyone is having a busy summer. Just a short note, LWS is again very slow at paying expense checks. Anyone have news regarding LWS's finances? If it doesn't pick up soon I just might have to contact...any suggestions?
    Yes where has summer gone? Times seems to fly when you are having fun. Life is great for me and I hope it is for all that I know and those I don't know too.

Her Lesson..would that be the labor board, Better Business Bureau..have you tried to googel it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The other day I was cleaning out my cupboard, and guess what I found? An IDN product! It was SportaLyte, a powdered sports drink meant to outdo Gatorade, so it has a long shelf life. Has anyone else found TYK-related stuff they didn't know they still had?

Failed Student, I love your new avatar.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 2:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was the product any good Bemused?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 4:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those of you joining the discussion late, Interior Design Nutritionals (IDN) is a division of the infamous "network marketing" (pyramid scheme) company Nu Skin. TYK wanted to set a record for becoming a Blue Diamond in the organization circa 1994, and she recruited all of her COL students, plus many regular Jung SuWon students, to do it.

From what I could tell, many of the IDN products were good. I liked their vitamins. Their nutrition (glorified candy) bars didn't seem any better than what you can find at a health food store. I didn't like their marketing methods, which I thought were manipulative and sleazy.

It surprises me that a con artist like TYK can fall for other people's cons so easily. But maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. Those who create their own alternate reality might find all alternate realities more or less interchangeable and sometimes mergeable. If you have no objective standard for truth, the only thing that makes one lie better than another is pure self-interest. So TYK fell for it when an IDN distributor did what she does so well: he told her what she wanted to hear.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 6:39pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if anyone at LWS is reading this, I am giving them until Friday for any overdue expense checks. If none is received I will be contacting the Labor Board. I have warned MF previously that I refuse to be responsible for any late fees on the credit cards used for LWS's expenses because they fail to reimburse on time.

I have been warned by ex-members that got stuck with large amounts that were never reimbursed.