Page 61 of 156 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061 6263646571111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:25pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man that hurt. I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe. The clear guitar that glowed green was cool though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:36pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've perused some more of the videos.

They were all taken quite some years ago, as SHS hadn't porked up yet nor lost his hair. In any event, there is a lot of unnecessary waving of arms, supposedly gathering energy or whatever. Just break the ice dammit, just punch through the glass. There's really nothing magic about it, as we all have seen and know now how to break bottles and lie on beds of nails without calling upon the universe for help.

Rabbi, you do a much more fluid execution of bassai than SHS. Your trip down memory lane is interesting and I cannot say anything negative about it. I believe you were able to gain a lot from your early training and apply those elements in your work and teaching.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jung suwon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bemused, the class where JW imitated TYK was a classic. He did order people around and yell at them, just like she does. You have to give him credit for that, others were told to imitate her but denied in the name of being too humble. Actually they were too afraid to sit in her chair. JW had the courage to do it. I look forward to the day a full length movie comes out to expose the true legacy of TYK. Who will be beaten by her stick when that happens?

Clare thanks for finding the youtube on TYK's party. I looked and it is titled "A thoroughly modern great grandmaster". Hmmm, perhaps it needs a different title. Anyway, yes it is "a whole lot of crazy". Did you note the hair/costume change? How about the beginning where she says "Everybody say whaaa...padodize..." and your hear people repeating her. That is so typical. Life in COL is like a continuous game of Simon Says....public speakers will sometimes have the audience repeat them for effect but there is something about when TYK does it that is grating on me.

HerLesson, your obsevations are quite funny :)

Failed Student, MBF will someday regret signing over his inheritance as so many others now regret all the money they have forked over to TYK during the course of their "training". We can only hope that those who cross paths with her now and in the future read this forum and do not give her any more money. She is clever and tricks people out of their hard earned or inherited money. So sad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear

You mentioned not telling all in your journal and what you really thought of some of TYK's teaching. Each of us has done this at one time or another. Can you imagine what kind of class we would have if we had truly expressed every time we thought TYK's teaching or methods were a little wacky or if we questioned anything?

On rare occasion someone would speak their mind in their journal going against TYK or question her and believe me, we heard about it soon after. TYK would scream "can you believe (so and so) said (this or that)? " and then go on one of her famous rants. The entire COL class would then each share how wrong that person was (even when we didn't agree but just to say what TYK wants to hear). These types of things I would define as mind control or thought control. What 's your take?
    Apparently Tae Yun Kim needs grist for her mill, and every journal entry had the potential to give her ammunition to go at and tear down her students. I think this is what she feeds on and what keeps her going. She belittles others so that she can become the master of the situation. On a small scale or a large scale, this is what is happening. Everything that is done or thought by an individual and shows initiative or independent thought must be invalidated by her so that she, and only she, can control the situation and her world. Just like Mugabe, just like Stalin, just like Saddam Hussein, Just like Hitler, just like any tyrant that had an unhappy childhood and feels a need to lash out at others in order to be important.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 12:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay Tae Yun, I'm going to tell you something about some of your friends in Vermont. You may remember them - R&M. I occasionally socialized with them too, and after you left, M and I would have lunch together occasionally. Once both she and R referred to you as a "gitane" - which in French means a "gypsy". Just thought you'd like to know what people were saying about you behind your back.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I don't usually make fun of her looks, but I thought that she looks like the cat lady. The one that has had all the plastic surgery. You know she ok's everything before it is put out there. I can't believe she would let someone post that with her looking that bad. She use to be able to dance too. It is a sorry looking video.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 3:09pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The saddest part is that she believes everything she does is amazing, and she surrounds herself with people who tell her the same thing. She has truly created her own reality.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2008 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone in their "right" mind knows that is a shamefull video. If they were really loyal they would tell her the truth. So it looks like they are looking out for themselves and not her. tyk should look at it again, see the truth.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 10:17am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jung suwon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its "The Emperor's New Clothes" story all over again. Who dare tell her how she really looks. Since it was a fundraiser, why not post a video of TYK speaking about the cause they were raising the money for? That would have portrayed her in a better light than this video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 10:59am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happy Independence Day to all, especially all the ex-members, you have earned your freedom.

Now to the col'ers "get rid of the old bag that is draining your life and financial's and get your freedom back".