Page 6 of 156 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 5:53am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, by the way - I think the court packing idea is great.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 6:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    money was tainted with bad energy, and how the best thing to do with such money was to give it to charity.

Why, yes indeed. The charity that supports the Home for Retired Hookers

By the way, in the court link, TYK Ranch is listed. What the heck is that?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 7:29am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    "COL, formally 'College of Learning', informally 'City of Light' was founded to help Jung SuWon students who want to focus more on the Ki Energy elements of martial arts that Kim specializes in."

That is a sentence concenated from several posts that currently resides on the COL program page on Wikipedia. I am baffled because this little sentence, which is not hurtful, or determental to operations is a point of contention for the COL posters acting as wikipedia editors. I think I have a glimmer of why they are harping on this sentence.

Truthfully, honestly, this sentence is probably not correct. In reality this is what us as COL members felt that it was founded for. I just don't understand. I am actually going above and beyond in this sentence to say that it was founded with a positive purpose. Is this COL's way of telling us that we're all right? That there was never a positive intention intended?

I am extremely tired, so I apologize for the rant... I am just baffled... beyond belief.

Of anything here, why go after the one relatively positive thing?
    What happened to Center of Light? That was the real name when I was there. tyk being the center and thinkjing she was the light.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 11:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG! this video made me laugh so hard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp6E

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 12:38pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The piranha must have studied this clip to the tee.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is how normal outsiders see the Col'ers who work at LWS. Col'ers think that they just blend in. I have news for them, I still get calls from reps/dist. who go to her meetings and tell me how weird they are. As a matter of fact, one from Europe said she should win an award for acting. They are all laughing behind her back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 2:58pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ryan, that's indeed a hilarious video. I'd like to see a sequel called "Perks and Pitfalls of Being a Cult Leader."

Perks:
    • Enough money to buy mansions, fancy cars, designer clothes, and even intangible things such as titles and press coverage. If you declare your group a religion, it can even be tax-free.
    • A workforce devoted to realizing your every whim. When you get bored, you can give silly orders just to watch them carried out.
    • All the praise and admiration you could ever hope for. Followers will compete to praise you most highly. You can say whatever you want to about yourself, and your group will believe it and even exaggerate it.
    • Your choice of sexual partners. If you are so inclined, you can choose from both genders and all ages. You can take them one at a time, all at once, or in any combination you like. And because your followers are sworn to secrecy, you can do all this while pretending to be celibate.
    Pitfalls:
    • Demands on you. To acquire followers, you have to make promises, and then you have to keep your followers at least hopeful that these promises will be fulfilled. You can try to convince your followers that they should want what you want, but this isn't always possible. Someone always wants to do something totally irrelevant, like helping the homeless, or selfish, like having a family. And when you aren't keeping them hopeful, you're keeping them busy, and at least minimally housed and fed.
    • Loneliness. Because you are playing God, you can't admit to having any faults, and because you keep your faults a secret, you can't have any real friends. As for your lovers, you'll never know how many of them are faking it because they'll only tell you you're great.
    • Bad reputation. Over time, some of your followers will catch on and leave, and they will tell people outside your group about your activities. For a while, your remaining followers will do damage control, but eventually the criticism from outside will exceed the praise from inside.
    • Competition. The more followers you attract and the more successful you become, the more you have to delegate your power. As these sub-leaders become practiced at exercising authority for you, one or more of them may get the idea that they can do your job. There may be open competition to be your successor, or there may be mutinous conspiracies behind your back.
    Last edited by bemused; 3/28/2008 4:54pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That video is so COL it is scarey. Every bit of it. We can all see it, but I bet those in col now would say different. Because they Have to Agree with her.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 5:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo Ryan! You sure hit the nail on the head! Good job!!!

Oh... as for the upcoming trial... I'll be there. I want to see her ridiculous duck face when she loses big-time. Also, it would be good to see all of the old inmates from the past again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2008 8:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to go just to see what a mess she has made of herself with more plastic surgeries. She was an old mess when I saw her last I can't imagine how much worse she could look now.

I also would like to meet some of you who I haven't met.

I also want to say to her "guess you were right, I am your lesson".

She stated that to two people that I know of one was AG the other was myself.
Page 6 of 156 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast