Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 6:31pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.gonorthstar.com/whatsnew.php?mainlinkidpk=2

its that kind of stuff that makes me keep posting. if she wants to keep building up lie after lie i will keep tearing them down. where to begin...

I'll start with the tae yun kim show. Unless there are plans to start the show up again, shelve that talk. As of now its been what...six or seven years since it was on? What satellite broadcasting program would that be? last time i checked it was community access stations. There was nothing wrong with it being a community station show; its a pretty genious way to get it on all over the country...unless you are ashamed of it. so please please please stop plugging a show that hasn't aired since clinton was on his way out. someone should upload the episode where COL members are the audience and they ask kim questions pretending to have never met her.

"Asked about her striking appearance -- hair died brown and heavy makeup -- she says, “How do I look? Do I look peculiar? But my singular appearance was the strategy I as a small Asian woman adopted to survive in a Caucasian-dominated society. If I looked ordinary in the vast land of America, I wouldn’t have stood out in any way at all.”

If you were trying to stand out in a caucasian country you wouldnt have that much surgery done to try and fit in. You wouldn't hold COL class in a dark room so no one could see your face while you were healing. just say what it is. you had plastic surgery, no big deal there, your favorite singer Cher does/did it all the time. As far as the members that believe its still energy...god bless you. the only reason your appearance is being justified now is because people have taken notice of the work you had done and because of the people posting here on this site.

"That is the attitude that has made her a successful businesswoman. Born in Gimcheon, North Gyeongsang Province in Korea, Kim and her family emigrated to the U.S. state of Vermont in 1968. As an immigrant with only a high school diploma, the only job she could find was as a cleaner. But she did not want to be a cleaner forever, so she mulled what she could do with the taekwondo skills she had practised since she was seven."

nice mention of gyeongsang ;) i'm glad my research helped you correct that. but we've been over the rest...you met your husband when he was stationed in korea. you both started training there. by cleaner do you mean you worked at his janitorial company? because other than that i don't see what you mean. you're family had a korean store and a buddhist temple. you had a dance studio before your foray into martial arts schools. but you did have your black belt before you came to the states. and until more documentation is shown from the other side, the most you have officially obtained is a 3rd degree.

Im also glad to see that you changed the date of lighthouse from '82 to '85. but its still wrong, it was incorporated in '88. you did however have a couple different companies in vermont. i forget off the top of my head what the name of the old software company was (its in my notes) KAF? you started making bible computer games like samson and delilah (cool game by the way).

"Annual sales now stand at US0 million."

lol...is that a typo? because i wouldnt be advertising that.

As for the people who you say have hurt you...It works both ways dear.

"Kim says she got divorced from her American husband because of her in-laws’ racist attitude. But she is the mother of no fewer than six boys and three girls she adopted."

what a load of crock...thats why you stayed married to him for 17 years until he took off? Seriously, quit playing the race card! I have never heard one person while i was there say anything remotely racist to you. Maybe some people were racist to you, maybe not. but you have been using that excuse for far too long. Or wait, were you talking about your other american husband? i dont think he divorced you because he was racist either.

and you are the mother of six boys and three girls you adopted??? What the?? They were all grown adults when they joined you. I've met some of their real parents. at the age they were when they joined i don't even think it is legally possible to adopt someone. how do you walk into the court with a twenty-something and say "hey, i want to adopt this man". strrrrrannnnnge... i could be wrong, maybe you recently adopted some children. but if you are talking about your senior students then no they are not your adopted children, because that would make you my grandma...and i already have the nicest grandparents anyone could have.

ugh...im tired of having to correct lies. and the way i know im telling the truth is because no one there has taken the opportunity to prove anything we've said otherwise in the 5+ months since i've issued that offer. All thats been done is a re-working of some websites, threats of lawsuits, and copyright claims to have some videos taken off youtube. hardly the actions of someone being truthful. but i understand. If i had a moneymaking gig like that, I'd protect it too. i don't blame you. but you have an opportunity now to be truthful to the people there so you dont have to worry about the next wave of people who leave. and that is inevitable. When the first group of people left i thought i would never leave...

...then i woke up.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She will never tell the truth Ryanbeld. She probably doesn't even know the truth now.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anybody know about the soulclarity kid, one of kim's student, he seem like a jack ass : ) and if i have the chance, i would definitely have sex with kim. she looks like a freak.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think all kim need is some love. maybe that will change her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:06am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonetiger
    anybody know about the soulclarity kid, one of kim's student, he seem like a jack ass : )
    I knew Soulclarity when he was younger, and he was a good kid. He probably still is. TYK is treating him well because she knows he can attract young people to her school. I hope TYK doesn't get in the way of him going to college. With his talents in martial arts and gymnastics, he could easily get a scholarship.
    Last edited by bemused; 6/05/2008 5:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think all kim need is some love. maybe that will change her.
    Riiiiight. At one point she had over 60 people giving her all their love and devotion, even putting their children aside for her. She is insatiable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbeld
    http://www.gonorthstar.com/whatsnew.php?mainlinkidpk=2

its that kind of stuff that makes me keep posting. if she wants to keep building up lie after lie i will keep tearing them down. where to begin...

...then i woke up.
    Great post, Ryan. I don't have the patience to read all the BS she posts on the net. I'm glad you do. Someone needs to try and keep her honest.

The Inside Edition video and part 1 of this thread are still hits 6 and 7 when you search for "Tae Yun Kim" using Google.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 12:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You inspired me, Ryan. I just did a Google search on "Jung SuWon" to see what I would get. Part 1 of this thread is hit 3, part 2 is hit 4, and the Inside Edition video is hit 6. And check out the reviews on hit 9:

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3711625145

Paul N. is a COL student who is featured in the IE video. He's doing the usual PR.

But Greg D. couldn't be any of the COL students I knew. He says, "...my children and I have something to do together...." As far as I know, none of the male COL students have children.

"Greg" must have earned his black belt after I left and either joined COL or become an especially enthusiastic non-COL martial arts student. Or maybe the reviewer is lying. I'm inclined to believe the latter, because "Greg" says he went to Korea, and it's almost always the COL students who go to Korea with TYK. The few people who joined COL after I left have pretty much been accounted for on this thread, and "Greg" doesn't sound like one of them.
    Last edited by bemused; 6/05/2008 1:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 5:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if i have the chance, i would definitely have sex with kim. she looks like a freak.
    If what is alleged about her is true, and it seems quite plausible to me, then she would certainly know how to give you a good time. She's not as attractive as she used to be, though. And one way or another, you'd pay for it. :5squeeze:
    Last edited by bemused; 6/05/2008 5:34pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 1:14pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Kim says she got divorced from her American husband because of her in-laws’ racist attitude. But she is the mother of no fewer than six boys and three girls she adopted."

Well, she told me AG was her adopted son and she had sex with him for years, as I've been told. Now that AG left who is next of her adopted boys??

As for her looks, she told me she was the second coming, with so much plastic surgery, God will not recognize her!