Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 1:50pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ive been away for a while. I was in europe for the past four months. I defenitely havent stopped posting out of fear. There is absolutely nothing in the world that kim or anyone in COL could do to make me fear them. How can you fear something that you feel sorry for...

its such a great feeling having it be a non-issue. I wish everyone could enjoy the feeling.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 2:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just haven't had anything left to say about that painted clown. I'm still appalled and ashamed that I ever bought into her fairy tales. Now that more of the truth is coming out about that gilded turd, I feel nothing but embarrassment for her. I'm looking forward to being at the reunion/trial. It will be nice to see all of her victims, and I'm interested to see her try to fool the judge.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 2:46pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my opinion, the non-col members who work for her, do not even know they are being primed or shall I say pimped, to be future members. They may not notice the change in themselves but people who knew them before working for LWS have noticed the change. This is a "heads up" for all who work there. I know most of you are checking in with BS every now and then.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 7:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in October there will be a suit/countersuit between TYK and the former president of her company, who was also her semi-secret lover for many years. It will take place in a San Jose courthouse and many exers plan on attending.

whoa !!!!???? are you serious ??? theres a suit going one ??? thats crazy. do you know when it's going down ??? because i want to go see.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 10:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    theres a lot of videos of tyk on youtube.. if any of yal havent check it out

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 10:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can anybody tell me about tyk's sex life ??? is it true that her student are her sex slaves?? and incase if you guys dont know, alot of taekwondo masters here in bay area hate her.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 10:20pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonetiger
    can anybody tell me about tyk's sex life ??? is it true that her student are her sex slaves?? and incase if you guys dont know, alot of taekwondo masters here in bay area hate her.
    If you go back to the first and second parts of this thread, there is a lot of information. I will recount the facts and allegations as far as I know them.

TYK was married for nearly 20 years to an American GI that she met in Korea, who brought her and her family to America. It is alleged that she was a prostitute when they met. The divorce occurred about 1989.

Around that time TYK became involved with a student who was married and had two kids. He was getting divorced. I'm not sure if the divorce preceded or followed his involvement with TYK.

In 1991 TYK married a young athlete who had come to her to learn mental focus, "energy," yadda yadda. He was the son of a wealthy Utah businessman and a devout Mormon. She converted to Mormonism in order to marry him. Her fertility doctor told her that her eggs were too old for IVF, and she wanted to use her younger sister's eggs without telling the young man. When the young man found out, he had the marriage annulled.

Some time in the mid-90s, TYK became involved with another young athlete, AG. The sexual nature of this relationship was kept secret from non-trusted students like me. Publicly, he was a rising star in her Lighthouse software company, starting in sales and eventually becoming president.

As far as I know, the breakup occurred when AG, who wanted out of the relationship, had a brief affair with another student, KW. When TYK found out about it, she fired AG from Lighthouse and manipulated KW into filing a restraining order against him. He responded by leaving COL (the cult, or inner circle of most dedicated students). He then started a rival company. TYK sued for stealing trade secrets and other confidential information, and AG countersued for being underpaid and other abuses. Then he sued for palimony.

Most of the abuse TYK inflicts on her students is verbal and emotional. She yells insults. She finds what someone is sensitive about and berates them about it. She does this in front of COL or even in front of the rest of the martial arts students for added humiliation.

She also deprives COL of sleep, privacy, and protein to a degree. She encourages her students to snitch on each other and plays them against each other, depriving them of friendship. She insists on celibacy for most COL students. When she permits relationships, she regulates the permitted type and frequency of sexual activities.

She pays her Lighthouse employees who are also COL students a fraction of what they could earn doing the same job at a regular company. The non-COL employees are paid more. It is alleged that at one point she laid off her COL employees and made them work for free while collecting unemployment.

There are allegations that she has beaten COL students, in particular, that she beat one female student in her "private area" as it was stated in the post. It is also alleged that she told several male students to cut their organs off and then yelled "Stop!" before they did it. She had two senior instructors standing guard so they wouldn't feel that they could refuse.

I wouldn't know whether she has "sex slaves" because I'm female and she likes men. I think her male COL students would probably find it difficult if not impossible to turn down her advances, because they are committed to being loyal, obedient, and subservient. I'm not sure how many she has seduced. That she has slaves, that is, underpaid people who are totally dependent on her and cater to her every whim, I can verify firsthand.
    Last edited by bemused; 5/31/2008 10:54pm at .

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thelonetiger
    whoa !!!!???? are you serious ??? theres a suit going one ??? thats crazy. do you know when it's going down ??? because i want to go see.
    The court date for the beginning of the trial is October 6. I don't think the location is known yet. Trials are public, so you're welcome to observe.

There are speculations that TYK might get her contacts in the Korean business community to come out in force to support her, as she did when ABC News was about to run a story on her (the story was pulled). This is part of why ex-COLers want to show up. It might be interesting if martial artists who don't like her show up too.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 3:19pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From everything I read in this forum, as well as some rumors from here in Vermont, I would have to conclude that Tae Yun Kim is a sex addict in addition to her other sterling qualities. She cannot seem to manage without getting her fix from young men, married men, any man that happens to fulfill her need at the moment. It may very well be that she is like the black widow spider - mates and then destroys her partner, and sex may be the lure she uses to reel in her followers, but I think she truly enjoys sex and a lot of it, for it's own sake.

It's a pity she doesn't practice what she preaches, denying her followers the right to express themselves sexually as she does. The suppression of these urges is just causing endless problems, which manifests itself in many unsocial ways, even though all that energy is flowing into working longer hours than normal for Lighthouse and training to excess in COL with outlandish regimens. She is stealing the best years of their lives in her selfish pursuit of a grandiose plan that bears no perceptible fruit.

So if AG wanted out Bemused, I don't blame him. Why would he want to be saddled with a worn out old ho when he is a good looking youngish man on the way up in the world? I am glad he saw the light and got away from her. I hope he wins his palimony suit and that the rest of his life is filled with personal happiness, success, and I hope that he can put this chapter of his life behind him once and for all, as the rest of us are managing to do.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 3:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    So if AG wanted out Bemused, I don't blame him. Why would he want to be saddled with a worn out old ho when he is a good looking youngish man on the way up in the world? I am glad he saw the light and got away from her. I hope he wins his palimony suit and that the rest of his life is filled with personal happiness, success, and I hope that he can put this chapter of his life behind him once and for all, as the rest of us are managing to do.
    I don't blame him either, and I too hope he prevails and moves on.