Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 8:05am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    The California Supreme Court just struck down the gay marriage ban as unconstitutional. SF Mayor Newsom can start marrying gay couples at City Hall again. TYK is such a homophobe that I'll bet she's pissed off. That is, if she takes any time away from her battle with AG to watch the news.
    From what I understand about Tae Yun Kim, she will probably have a class about the evils of homosexuality. I think, what with California's decision, several more states will probably follow suit and allow same sex couples to marry. Vermont is a fairly liberal state, except for the rural areas where they tend to be more conservative. Vermont was the first state to allow civil unions, and there have been hearings for a while now to expand that right to marry. I have many gay and lesbian friends and co-workers, and I am all in favor of them finally getting equal status with the rest of us.

As you say Bemused, she may have more important matters on her mind - her fight with "AG" and her continuing to be the Second Coming - does that mean she's God incarnate or is just into multiple orgasms?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 10:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to my Asian friends, she is in Korea promoting herself with flyers. What a joke!!
    Last edited by HerLesson; 5/16/2008 10:11am at .

A simple individual

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 8:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps someone should notify the company she allegedly cheated, that she is over there now. I'm sure they would like to send a couple of their boys around to speak with her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2008 8:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a good idea! Does anyone know who they are?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2008 1:03pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Perhaps someone should notify the company she allegedly cheated, that she is over there now. I'm sure they would like to send a couple of their boys around to speak with her.
    Boys? I think it is best for everyone involved she not influence children. Or adults for that matter. I know what you were saying, Shadow. I just couldn't resist another opportunity to swing at the "easy ones".

I hope the self promotion with FLYERS goes well for her. Classy. The more people realize what a fraud (allegedly) she is, the better. I am sure word is spreading about her. I was with a very good friend for lunch last week, and we went to a Chinese restaurant. On the walls were photos of the proprietors and prez Bush. Must have been a fundraiser as I doubt that Bush would go into this tiny little restaurant. It reminded me of the artist formerly known as tyk and her willingness to portray herself as great friends of the powerful, influential and popular people. I mean she did have a picture with them.

HerLesson, aren't you great friends with Charlie Sheen? I have seen the pictures. And isn't Shelly, Tony Curtis, Hulk Hogan and, hmmmmm Clark Gable folks you have had the privilege knowing? I am going to create a FLYER for you. :O). I forgot to mention the folks at Sony, Pioneer, A&E, IMAX, Reader's Digest and Smithsonian. Just to name a few.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2008 2:22pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    According to the post by whoami on page 203 of the first thread:

"I was awarded the Cultural Living Treasure of Korea from Seon Productions.
    I was sued by Seon Production 2 years after receiving the award for not paying for the Romancercise video that they produced.
    "

Also in that post:

"I stiffed a Korean businessman with initials GGS $250,000 and he is after me."

So there are probably at least two Korean companies with an interest in TYK's activities.

A simple individual

Posted On:
    5/17/2008 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Her awards are so bogus it is embarrassing. I wouldn't be surprised if her next huge accomplishment is: "Greatest Living Legend", awarded by Les Schwab Tires after she convinces all of COL to replace all of their wheels.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 8:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Col'ers who are so religious, read your Bible:
    Acts 17:22
    Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: "People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious.
    Acts 17:23
    For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 8:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few days ago in Vermont, a judgment of over eight million dollars was awarded to a former altar boy who was abused by a priest. The abuse took place close to thirty years ago, yet the lawsuit was allowed to go forward, since there is no statute of limitations when it comes to such behavior. To make sure that restitution was paid, a writ of attachment was granted by the presiding judge against diocesan headquarters in Burlington.

From all I have read on this forum, it would seem to me that many of you have just cause to sue Tae Yun Kim et al for mental anguish, emotional and physical abuse. It would also appear that everyone, starting with Failed Student, then on to Chicabonita, Ryanbeld, Shadow Dancer, Bemused, and others unknown to me could be party to a class action suit.

Other lawsuits have succeeded against cults - The Unification church and FLDS to name but two. It would be a long and protracted battle, but it would be one means of closure for all of you that have been hurt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 8:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeoman, this is a great idea. As an outsider, I do not understand why the ex-members have not gotten together and sued her for all of the above. Being friends with several reps/dist., this is the one question they have asked me that I am unable to answer. Ex-members deserve some type of restitution. You have lost so much including years of your life that can never be returned. I say, go for it!