Page 51 of 156 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 12:59pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tae yun kim only learns enough to fool people, don't know if she is too lazy to learn or is just dumb, otherwise, I believe she is useless.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2008 8:32pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gosh, it's been unusually quiet lately. Happy Spring, everyone!

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    5/09/2008 10:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    Gosh, it's been unusually quiet lately. Happy Spring, everyone!
    Recently, I've been seeing kimmy as she actually is, namely a pathetic little insignificant sociopath. Now that I can clearly see she is no 'force of nature', but merely a 'farce of nature,' she has become of no interest anymore. I still want to come to the ex-col inmates reunion, and I want to laugh in her plastic frozen face, but I can see that she in nothing but a washed-up ex-hooker who took people who were searching and used them to further her ego and greed. She isn't even interesting anymore. I'm enjoying my life and I'm grateful that I have a life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 8:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bravo Shadow! Hopefully, more and more people will wake up and see what you and all the ex'es see and start enjoying their OWN life instead of catering in fear to someone who is useless.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 11:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm curious - I remember several years ago TYK proclaiming a 'vision' that North and South Korea would be joined together as one nation in 2005. Does anyone know how she talked her way out of that one?
    I know at LWS she would make proclamations and when they did not come true, say that the COL members didn't work hard enough, or didn't do as she commanded, or harbored doubts and the 'negative energy' sabotaged the project - always an easy answer, but never results.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 11:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson
    I'm curious - I remember several years ago TYK proclaiming a 'vision' that North and South Korea would be joined together as one nation in 2005. Does anyone know how she talked her way out of that one?
    I know at LWS she would make proclamations and when they did not come true, say that the COL members didn't work hard enough, or didn't do as she commanded, or harbored doubts and the 'negative energy' sabotaged the project - always an easy answer, but never results.
    I'm not sure but I think it is all of the above and of course there is the "I'm dying" act and disappears for awhile and comes back with bigger boobs.

That is what I don't understand, do they not expect anything from her and accept the responsibility for failure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 11:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, to all the mother's out there.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 11:42am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Her Lesson, you took the words right out of my mouth. Happy Mother's Day to all.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 2:10pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    Tae yun kim only learns enough to fool people, don't know if she is too lazy to learn or is just dumb, otherwise, I believe she is useless.
    Awwww, c'mon now. She can only play one song because of the negative energy she receives compromises her creativity. It isn't her fault. It is everyone else's. I truly believe if we all encouraged her to play another song and send her the right energy, she could actually just create her own song divinely granted from Above. Certainly if she were male, she would be ruling the world by now, the least she could do is another flute song.

I am by no means an accomplished pianist, but I can play several pieces, and those I learned on my own when i wasn't busy ruining lives and pretending to be a CEO.

I agree with Shadow. She is becoming less and less interesting and more inconsequential as the days go by. I think she should find the nearest wax museum and pose as herself

Well I gotta go now and split some cynder blocks, tie some toe tags, humiliate the **** out of a few of my closest peeps and manage to try and look beautiful while doing so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2008 6:27pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Recently, I've been seeing kimmy as she actually is, namely a pathetic little insignificant sociopath. Now that I can clearly see she is no 'force of nature', but merely a 'farce of nature,' she has become of no interest anymore. I still want to come to the ex-col inmates reunion, and I want to laugh in her plastic frozen face, but I can see that she in nothing but a washed-up ex-hooker who took people who were searching and used them to further her ego and greed. She isn't even interesting anymore. I'm enjoying my life and I'm grateful that I have a life.
    I studied psychology in school and am interested in how people become as twisted as TYK is. I'm also concerned that other vulnerable people might get sucked into her cult and that those already in who want to leave may be finding it hard to do so. For these reasons, TYK is still of interest to me.

But I have a life too, and as time passes my years in COL recede like a half-remembered bad dream. Yesterday my hubby and I had a little party. There was a lot of good music and conversation. We're planning a big architectural appreciation event for later this summer. We have our hobbies, interests, and creative pursuits. And so far we have our health and our jobs.

As for spirituality, if God is omnipresent, then there is no special place or activity necessary for meeting or understanding God. If we are God's creation, then there is nothing we can do that is more sacred than to fulfill our potential and help others to do the same.