Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 12:42pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita

You would get criticized for eating the nice full meal you did, and because you are female you would probably have gotten criticized for eating peanut butter.
    What is the prohibition about eating peanut butter and being female? That sounds like m more irrationanlity on her part.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 12:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    Someone should send a copy of BS to the school that she got her honorary degree from maybe they will withdrawn hers as well. She not only shames the school but shames the Korean women.
    Tae Yun Kim no doubt paid plenty to that college for her honorary degree. I doubt that they'd yank it, although it's not an impossibility. Others beside the reverend Wright have forfeited homorariums because of their actions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 1:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    This sounds like a wonderful weekend. If you were still in COL you wouldn't be free to have the relationship you have. Any man that you had in COL would have to be "TYK" approved and you would have to share intimate details in your journal with her.

You wouldn't be able to go out on the weekend, because you would be too busy at LWS, without justly getting paid for it. You would get criticized for eating the nice full meal you did, and because you are female you would probably have gotten criticized for eating peanut butter. Well, at least someone would have noticed and written a journal entry for about it. Oh, and wine is off limits too ! You could only have wine under the direction of TYK, for example at a dinner or in a bible class.

Oh, yeah....... and you would be too broke and drained to take that flight and pay for that rental car. And if you did take a trip in COL you would be crammed in a hotel room with other women, and you would probably be sleeping on the floor anyway, and not allowed to watch the TV in the hotel room.

I am glad to hear that you are involved with charities and are working for a university. While you took care of me in COL you always talked about compassion and giving back to the community. I knew that genuinely helping people was an important issue to you and I am glad that you are able to do it now.
    Every day I thank the Universe for no longer being Tae Yun Kim's victim.

+I give thanks as I sip my cosmo on the deck and watch the sunset.
    +I give thanks every time I hit a golf or a tennis ball.
    +I give thanks as I pet my dogs.
    +I give thanks as I visit my family.
    +I give thanks as I look at my checking account balance.
    +I give thanks for my friends, some of whom Tae Yun Kim called "garbage".
    +I give thanks for the new people I have met on Bullshido with whom I can share my experiences.
    +I give thanks for being able to be me.
    +I give thanks for freedom of choice in all aspects of my life.
    +I give thanks for my inner strength.
    +I give thanks that I can help others in the manner I choose.
    +I give thanks that Tae Yun Kim will finally face justice in this life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 1:30pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    I'd like to dissect that quotation a bit.

I have read Shakespeare, Chaucer, and a bit of Robert Burns. The term "gate" is old slang for the vagina. I cannot help but believe that Tae Yun Kim knows that. To draw the analogy further, many have entered the gate of COL and to destruction, and a few young men have entered the narrow gate, but it doesn't lead to life, except ever so briefly for her personal pleasure.
    If her past is as alleged, I don't think hers would qualify as a narrow gate. This is just another example of her not practicing what she preaches.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    What is the prohibition about eating peanut butter and being female? That sounds like more irrationanlity on her part.
    Unless they were on a special program, women could eat anything the men were allowed to eat. However, any woman who was even a few pounds over the "ideal" was stared at and given a hard time if she ate something fattening or loaded her plate.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 2:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI - the 'Ideal" for women was/is bordering on anorexic. Some of the programs she put women on to lose weight were dangerous - such as one cup of soy milk and one handful of cereal a day for weeks or even months on end. At the end of one of these long programs KH had lost the weight that TYK had required, but also all muscle tone and her skin was sagging - she looked older than my 75+ year-old mother at the time. And her skin lost all elasticity, as well. It was awful! Yet TYK insisted that she looked great and instructed us all to say the same. I'm really surprised that no one has ended up in the hospital from one of these programs.

There were several foods which women over the 'desired weight' were strongly discouraged from eating: breads, cheeses, peanut butter, most meats, to name just a few.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 2:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson
    FYI - the 'Ideal" for women was/is bordering on anorexic. Some of the programs she put women on to lose weight were dangerous - such as one cup of soy milk and one handful of cereal a day for weeks or even months on end. At the end of one of these long programs KH had lost the weight that TYK had required, but also all muscle tone and her skin was sagging - she looked older than my 75+ year-old mother at the time. And her skin lost all elasticity, as well. It was awful! Yet TYK insisted that she looked great and instructed us all to say the same. I'm really surprised that no one has ended up in the hospital from one of these programs.

There were several foods which women over the 'desired weight' were strongly discouraged from eating: breads, cheeses, peanut butter, most meats, to name just a few.
    Poor KH! She's naturally big-boned for her height, so being a little stocky is normal for her. I thought she looked fine when I was in COL. Of all the women I knew in COL, only three were over the normal range: KK, CC, and JL. CC especially was dissed and scolded due to her weight.

When I emerged from COL, I was anemic due to iron and B12 deficiencies. I also had adrenal exhaustion and zinc deficiency, so I got sick easily. I was slightly hypothyroid to begin with, but being in COL may have made it worse. To get enough iron, B12, and zinc, you either have to eat meat or take supplements. The thyroid and adrenal glands are sensitive to the overall quality of your diet.

TYK was much harder on the women's weight and diets. I can't remember any man being put on a diet specifically for weight loss, even though a few men had love handles. I think she disliked women and wanted to keep them as weak as possible.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 6:23pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet the pig ate what she wanted, when she wanted and then had it lipoed out. She didn't want the women to eat, she didn't want the women to look attractive, she broke up relationships...which left more for her and her large (opened to anyone) gate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 8:47pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most sad thing of this whole situation is the delusion that Kim will take care of these people into their retirements.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 5/02/2008 9:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 8:48pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I heard almost all col'ers have some health problems. I heard this awhile ago that shs had both hips replaced, sarah has narcolepsy and so on and so on...must be from all that good energy, healthy foods and love they receive from the old woman.